Has anyone had a stomach virus while pregnant??
I am 24 weeks pregnant and I have been having diarrhea and stomach pain since last night.  Everyone I know has it.  I can still eat (bland) and I am drinking enough. Should I call the doctor or see if it passes soon??  I am just worried about hurting the baby.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
i had a stomach virus when i was preg with my son (now 4) i had it when i was maybe 3 mnths preg and it was horrible.(sorry) :) but i went to the dr and they gave me med to stop the vommiting and diarrhea but it mostly just made me sleep. Hope u feel better soon
I had some kind of stomach virus last week.  I didn't throw up or have diarrhea, but I was so nauseous I couldn't eat anything but a couple saltines and some gatorade for two days.  At my 35 week dr appt last Thursday my dr said it was nothing to worry about, the baby probably didn't even know I was sick :) as long as you can keep water and liquids down you should be fine.
I had a virus on Christmas eve.  I was throwing up and diareah at the same time starting at 3am and lasting until about 9am steady.  I couldnt eat for the next 2 days but I was able to drink later that afternoon.  Everything has been fine since, baby is doing great.  Dr. told me to keep drinking.  Try pediasure that will hydrate you better than anything else.
I had vomiting over thanksgiving and when I called my oc. to see what i should do all they said was wait for it to pass.
Thats about all you can do.
It was not fun at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better soon :)
I had a stomach virus at 22 weeks and I thought i would die, the cramps felt like labor pains, they sent me home with nothing but a fluid diet..,. Hope you feel better soon :-)
I had something a few weeks ago where I was totally fine, had lunch out, then went home and was vomiting violently for several hours.  The dr. said as long as I kept hydrated and could urinate afterward, it had to run its course, and the baby and I would be ok.  I was about 14 weeks then.  Oh, and I had Promethezine left over from the Summer when I had food poisoning (anti-nausea med), and the dr. said it was fine to take.  I'm 17 wks now and so far, so good. I hope you feel better!
I had it at about 15 weeks and I just got over it.

My doctor did say that if I had called her she would have prescribed something to stop the vomiting, but I prefer to just get over things.

She also said that the Virus wouldn't harm the baby. But if you want to take something to help call your doctor and ask what you can take.
I had it with my last pregnancy at around 30 weeks. I had fever, was puking, and had diahrea. I was really achey too. The baby did just fine. I never went to see the doctor. The only thing that you would need to have checked is if you either can't keep your fever down or aren't able to keep liquids down. Otherwise the baby will be fine.
Thanks ladies for all of your help!! :)