Hcg and Ovulation after miscarriage
Hello all, this is my first post.  I hope I do this right.
This past Friday was 2 weeks from my miscarriage and an ultrasound and blood work both confirmed that I would be ovulating this past weekend.  The odd thing is that my Hcg was at 53.  The nurse said it was odd... but that everything about my last pregnancy was odd :)  And told me to go ahead and try... anyone know anything about this?

I thought you had to get to <5 Hcg to have your cycles return.  I didn't think I would ovulate so soon, but having the hcg level present is also strange. Anyone have any information?
I had a m/c 7-11,d/c 7-12. I swore the ovulation stix were + only a week after! I then kept testing +on a pregnancy test at home. Even the box instructions states a false positive may occur after recent pregnancy or m/c. The most accurate way is blood- I tested 120 on a Tues,then Thurs dropped to 43 indicating no new pregnancy,just hormone left from my m/c. I read lots of women who have quickly gotten pregnant after m/c,though. My MD said physically our bodies are ready very shortly to carry another pregnancy,it's the emotional aspect u must be ready for. I started trying again as soon as I knew sex wouldn't hurt (about 1 1/2 weeks after d/c).
Hello, that is unusual.  Have you had sex and it is possible that you ovulated earler than they thought and pregnant again?  They shouldnt be telling you to go for it if your level is that high?  My concern would be that the level is due to still having tissue left in your uterus.  I would get a second opinion on this matter because something isn't right.  It is also very unusual for them to tell you to go ahead a try again that shortly after a miscarriage.  Almost every person I have talked to says wait at least one full cycle first, sometimes up to three.
-TINA
Hi this is my first time here so not sure what to do really.I had a miscarriage on 17th August at 6 weeks pregnant. Did not need d/c as so early on drs told me to wait for first cycle before trying again just to clarify dates if did get pregnant. Am still waiting for first cycle not sure how long it takes