Maternal & Child Community
Heart defect.... level II u/s

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Heart defect.... level II u/s

Do you know if it's possible to diagnose heart defect in fetus even without level II ultrasound? I mean just by listining to baby's heart? And is it normal to be sooo worried before going to level II u/s? I am so scared. Any ideas...please
No, they need that lvl II to get a good look. It is perfectly normal to be nervous about your lvl II. I was more excited though cause anytime I get more pictures and get to see my little one is fun. I had two lvl II's on her heart and it all turned out fine. I would try not to stress. I'm sure you and your baby will be fine.