Heartbeat is a small sac
Hi Everyone!
I posted yesterday for the first time and thought I would feel better today but.. I don't. I have a question. I am what I think pregnant 8w4d. At my u/s there is three sacs. One had a heartbeat of 111 last week but we lost it this week. This week sac C (the smallest) has a heart beat of 132 but the doctor says the sac is too small and will have problems. I don't go back until Monday. I just have so many questions. Is that true that a small sac will have problems? I don't understand why I always lose the heart beats after the first u/s. This happened in my last pregnancy also in Nov 05. Did anyone hear of a good outcome of a late sac developing with a heart beat? I took my HPT on April 1st Neg. but on April 5th got my BFP. Please help, if you can.
Hi, I was trying to find a site where there was no heartbeat at all. This was my first pregnancy I found out at 7 weeks, had my first u/s at 8 weeks, and they found no heartbeat, I had a D&C on yesterday which was May 5, 2006. I had no signs of an miscarriage. No bleeding, very very small cramps, is it possible that the baby's heart would have start beating on it's own? I'm confused, sad and mad that I didn't ask more questions, before allowing them to do the D&C and now it's done and too late, but I'm angry at myself. Please help.