Heartburn, hormones and miscarriage
I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything like what I am going through. I had a miscarriage a few months ago, and ever since, I have gotten severe heartburn at night, just once a month right before I ovulate. It's so bad it feels like I'm having a heart attack or something. I've been to the doctor, on pepcid daily, doesn't help at all.

Are hormones related? Could it be that my estrogen level is really high or something causing this heartburn since it seems to be at the same time every month???

It's awful; it's hard enough emotionally and now this. Has anyone else had weird symptoms after their miscarriage related to their cycle?

Thanks!
I have had heartburn several times since my miscarriage when I never got it before.But it's not at any regular time--just random.And it's not as painful as you described.
I also have expreienced breast tenderness before and after ovulation, when I NEVER had this before either.

I do believe that our hormones are just CRAZY for a few months and we will experience things we didn't before.
After I had my m/c in Feb I started having anxiety attacks about 3 or 4 days before my period and only at night when I was in bed.  I also felt like I was having a heart attack. After a stress test and blood work the dr said everything was ok.  I'm now 12 weeks pregnant and haven't had any attacks since I got pregnant.  Take Care
Thank you so much! It's nice to know I'm not alone. I feel like my body is falling apart as well as my psyche. My bbs have also been sore around ovulation when they have never felt sore ever before. Even when I was pregnant, I didn't have this and now I still have yet to ovulate and my bbs have hurt for almost 7 days, sometimes really bad. Thanks so much again, I'm hoping to get pregnant soon!!
I recently questioned if hormones were connected to heartburn. I googled "hormones heartburn" and this was the general result:

Pregnancy hormones, estrogen and progesterone, can cause the lower esophageal sphincter (the muscular valve between the stomach and esophagus, or LES) to relax, allowing stomach acids to splash back up into the esophagus. In addition, the enlarged uterus can crowd the abdomen, pushing stomach acids upward.

I lost my child during the 5th month of my pregnancy.  During that time I had really bad heart burn that I felt like it was the end of the world.  Then it subsided for a year and a half.  Then it came back with this time with nauesa & dirrahea.  I did a  pregnancy home test one test came back negative and the other one failed.  I had several tests ran on me from heart  to gastro but nothing.  They say it's spicy food but I don't eat that, they say greasy food but I don't eat that, they say loose weight and I did.  I did cleansing and that did not work.  I tried increasing fiber  and that did not work. SO I am back to square 1.  I am wondering if I could be pregnant we don't know because I only had this problem during my last pregnancy.  My next step is the herbalist and trying activated charcoal.
how can u tell that u are having a m/c? cuz  i have had heartburn for the last two months and i think i  had a m/c on the 25 of this mornth
test
fennel seed , coriander seed  take them
in equal quantity and grind into powder then add half amt sugar mix it n keep it in jar or bottlle ... take one tea spoon with water for instant relief without any side effect .... for bad acidity , heart burn , acid reflux n all sorts of indigestion ....or... u can take it everyday after food ... its good
non pregnent and pregnent women both can take kefer drink or smoothie for all kinds of heart burn , acidity n indigestions ...plus it have probiotics n many nutrients .. good for gassy tummy also ... good luck ...