Aa
A
A
Close
220217 tn?1209683277
Heat Rash under breasts
OK - sorry if this sounds strange, but I have the worst bright red heat rash under both of my breasts.  I had rather large breasts to begin with and now they are getting bigger along with my belly so they are laying right on my belly causing the rash.  I've tried diaper rash cream but it doesn't seem to help but for a little bit and then it starts to burn again.  Any body got any remedies or ideas?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
171768 tn?1324233699
my girlfriend uses baby powder- helps keep it dry
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
147803 tn?1234403260
omg! I have the same thing! I didnt have it when I was preggo with my DD, but I have it now! I am almost 29 weeks and it is driving me absolutely crazy! I thought I was the only one with this problem! I think Im going to try some powder like the above poster advised. Let me know if you find something that helps!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
195145 tn?1255640047
tiredbuyhappy is right, the baby powder (or the baby powder made from corn starch) works well!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
127529 tn?1331844380
This is going to sound really wierd but atheletes foot powder is just the best, it stops the rash and the itchy burn that acompanies it (it is also safe for use in pregnancy incase you wondered).
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
220217 tn?1209683277
Thanks guys - sending my hubby to the store now!!!!  I can't stand it any longer!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources