Heat Rash under breasts
OK - sorry if this sounds strange, but I have the worst bright red heat rash under both of my breasts.  I had rather large breasts to begin with and now they are getting bigger along with my belly so they are laying right on my belly causing the rash.  I've tried diaper rash cream but it doesn't seem to help but for a little bit and then it starts to burn again.  Any body got any remedies or ideas?
my girlfriend uses baby powder- helps keep it dry
omg! I have the same thing! I didnt have it when I was preggo with my DD, but I have it now! I am almost 29 weeks and it is driving me absolutely crazy! I thought I was the only one with this problem! I think Im going to try some powder like the above poster advised. Let me know if you find something that helps!
tiredbuyhappy is right, the baby powder (or the baby powder made from corn starch) works well!
This is going to sound really wierd but atheletes foot powder is just the best, it stops the rash and the itchy burn that acompanies it (it is also safe for use in pregnancy incase you wondered).
Thanks guys - sending my hubby to the store now!!!!  I can't stand it any longer!