Maternal & Child Community
Heavy period 7 to 9 days to a very light period almost no bleeding 3 da...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Heavy period 7 to 9 days to a very light period almost no bleeding 3 days

What do you guys think, I have a very heavy period, example changing a pad very 30 to 45 minutes heavy.  This month it only came very light 3 days almost no bleeding. What should I do? Its so weird.
Related Discussions
15 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Is this post partum ? or post d&c?
I know since my tubal, I have very heavy for 3 days then it almost stops  those 3 days I go through 2 bags of pads!!! Changing them about every half and hour  most of the times wearing two pads (sorry to be gross) at once.
Then it will ease up and stop day 4
Blank
No I have been this way for 17 months after a c-section.
Blank
Instead of starting a new one ill ask here has anyone ever had heart burn from chocolate? I havent eaten it for about 12 months or so because I kept gettign sick now I had to have when I went to the store and now I have heartburn this sucks!!!!!
Blank
Well my tubal was 4.5 months ago when i had a section.
Just wondering your age  I know sometimes as you get older (late 30's, early 40's )  the "change of life"  seems to make them alot worse. A few older ladies at work would complain how heavy  AF  was. I am 37  but another post who had her tubes tied said she experienced heavy bleeding after a tubal for several months
Blank
to much sugar will give me heartburn! and that would include chocolate
~nanci
Blank
Honestly I seem liek the younist in here I am only 21.  Yes my first was born early from being raped. I just couldn't give her up lol.
Blank
seen mother of three and thought u were a old lady like myself (haha)  Your a young chickey poo  so do  you have three kids then? Well change of life isnt your problem then!!
Blank
Its ok no prolem I do I very heavy periods then this past month I had a very light one its kinda weird..
Blank
Sorry I misread  I thought you were saying you had a heavy periods
Blank
i would say enjoy the light period. i usually have a 3-4 day period, where i can go 8+ hours on a regular absor. tampon and still not fill it. since my m/c i have a 6 day period with 3 days like you ,so heavy that i need to change every 30-60 min. i would die to have my old periods back. myself i am only 29, so my heavy periods, i am just blaming on the m/c. which was 4 months ago.
Blank
If you are changing a pad more than 1 an hour, you need to talk to your doctor since this is not normal.
Blank
i agree with jluhart. my first period after i had my daughter i was bleeding so much i was changing a pad every 30 mins. my doc said that it wasnt normal. it could either be a sign of a miscarriage or something ripped in my uterus. you definitely need talk to your doctor just to be safe. ( and dont feel to bad, im only 19)
Blank
Reading your note was uncanny.  That is exactly what I have experienced.  I had C Section 3 years ago, then reasonable periods.  About a year ago they got very heavy for 3-4 days, with very very light bleeding for another 5 days, but on a 28 day cycle.  This month I was 4 days late and then I have had practically nothing for 3 days and now it stopped by day 4.  Did you find out why you have had this problem?  I would be really interested to know. Am considering doing pregnancy test even though husband has had vasectomy.
Blank
Mmmmk, yeah I'm still in high school, and I normally have really heavy periods... But this month it's light... Not freaky light or anything, but not anywhere near as bad as the last time. I'm just using pads this week because I dont have to use a tamp.
But could having a light period mean something else?

Could it be stress?
I graduate friday, just got a new job, am about to move out, and recently started exercising every other day...
I dunno... you tell me what you think
Blank
I've had my periods for 2 years now and its always been heavy with lots of clotting and 9 days long...should i go get this checked out cause its kindof freaking me out.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...