Help!
Hey everyone I have a question about tricking your body into thinking you're pregnant and then if you really are or are the symptoms just from an upcoming period. Okay so my boyf and I of 3 years recently had sex 3 times in December the 19,20, and 23rd...... All times we used a condom but I know you can possibly still get pregnant if using one. On the 23 was the day my "fertile" window started and It's the 13th day in my cycle. I had sex on the 23rd. On December 30th (CD 20) I started to experience the symptoms of an oncoming period..... A lot of discharge, increased appetite, moodiness and tender breast. But I always get scared after I have sex that I am pregnant and ESPECIALLY this time.... My chest feels a little heavier and my bloating feels a little more weird. Am I over exaggerating? My period is suppose to start January 11th. My last period started December 11th and ended  December 16th. Anyone please help me I'm so scared and thinking about abortion if I am pregnant.
Some women (I admit I was one) have wanted to get pregnant so bad we tick our brains into thinking we are and we have all the symptoms and even have a late period due to it. So yes, it could be all in your mind. Yes, its also possible that there was a hole in a condom. You can try a test in a few days and see for sure. If you are not....I would recommend one of two things...abstain from sex unless you are ready to deal with the consequences or add an extra layer of birth control to hopefully make the odds lower and help act as a backup.
Your body gets ready for a pregnancy every month and even if your not pregnant you will get some systems of pregnancy best thing to do is test. If you don't want to get pregnant try to get on birth control and still use condoms. I wish you the best of luck