Maternal & Child Community
Help me figure out who the father of my baby is...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I have made some mistakes in my past.. haven't we all.
But i'm trying to figure out who the father of my baby is...
The due date I was given at a 11 week ultrasound was September 20th.. If I am right, I would have conceived somewhere at the end of december possibly the very beginning of January. This is who I believe is the father of my baby ... however. I had sex with someone on Jan 10th.. putting my due date at Oct 3rdish. And I had sex with someone December 6th putting my due date at around August 25th. Should I be confident of who I think the father to my baby is? or Should I be worried?

Please help me figure this out...

~Shandi
dna test is the ONLY way to know for sure. u/s' can off by a week or so.
heatherlynn is right the drs say if you count back from the you give birth 40wks it will tell you when you conceived or you coul take each due date and count back and see where it puts you then you would hve a better out look. good luck
that's if you go into labor at 40 weeks. some women go early ( i went into labor 6 weeks early) or if you go late ( i had a friend who didn't go into labor until she was almost 43 weeks). the only way to be 100% certain without taking a guess or going eeny meeny miny mo is to get a paternity test done on all the men you had sexual relations with around the time your got pregnant once the baby is born.
Two of the guys was a one time thing, the father who i believe is the real father.. well it was more then one time and he was the only one that went in me.. it's a scary thing. i pray everynight he is the father.. as we are living together and he doesn't know otherwise...
from what you are saying, I'd guess it wasn't the December 6th guy-  but the girls are right-  DNA is the only way to know-  all you can do is wait, and if you want to do a dna, do it then.
it only takes one time to get pregnant.
if this helps at all, I conceived my son on Dec9 or 10.  had no idea when lmp was so us dated it at 9/2 for due date.  he came full term on 8/31.  Ultrasounds are pretty accurate.  Since all of your dates are pretty close, it is a scary thing, but it sounds like you have things correct.
Well thank you guys very much, i'm pretty sure i knew who the father of my baby is.. i just wanted some input..
Shandi, I am afraid that to be morally fair to everyone, the guy you are living with and the baby especially, you are going to need to do a DNA test after the baby is born.  I don't know if these things can be done without the possible dad knowing, but you really have to.