Maternal & Child Community
Help me figure out who the father of my baby is...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help me figure out who the father of my baby is...

I have made some mistakes in my past.. haven't we all.
But i'm trying to figure out who the father of my baby is...
The due date I was given at a 11 week ultrasound was September 20th.. If I am right, I would have conceived somewhere at the end of december possibly the very beginning of January. This is who I believe is the father of my baby ... however. I had sex with someone on Jan 10th.. putting my due date at Oct 3rdish. And I had sex with someone December 6th putting my due date at around August 25th. Should I be confident of who I think the father to my baby is? or Should I be worried?

Please help me figure this out...

~Shandi
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
dna test is the ONLY way to know for sure. u/s' can off by a week or so.
Blank
893090_tn?1251660610
heatherlynn is right the drs say if you count back from the you give birth 40wks it will tell you when you conceived or you coul take each due date and count back and see where it puts you then you would hve a better out look. good luck
Blank
that's if you go into labor at 40 weeks. some women go early ( i went into labor 6 weeks early) or if you go late ( i had a friend who didn't go into labor until she was almost 43 weeks). the only way to be 100% certain without taking a guess or going eeny meeny miny mo is to get a paternity test done on all the men you had sexual relations with around the time your got pregnant once the baby is born.
Blank
Two of the guys was a one time thing, the father who i believe is the real father.. well it was more then one time and he was the only one that went in me.. it's a scary thing. i pray everynight he is the father.. as we are living together and he doesn't know otherwise...
Blank
184342_tn?1282592350
from what you are saying, I'd guess it wasn't the December 6th guy-  but the girls are right-  DNA is the only way to know-  all you can do is wait, and if you want to do a dna, do it then.
Blank
it only takes one time to get pregnant.
Blank
218870_tn?1240259255
if this helps at all, I conceived my son on Dec9 or 10.  had no idea when lmp was so us dated it at 9/2 for due date.  he came full term on 8/31.  Ultrasounds are pretty accurate.  Since all of your dates are pretty close, it is a scary thing, but it sounds like you have things correct.
Blank
Well thank you guys very much, i'm pretty sure i knew who the father of my baby is.. i just wanted some input..
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Shandi, I am afraid that to be morally fair to everyone, the guy you are living with and the baby especially, you are going to need to do a DNA test after the baby is born.  I don't know if these things can be done without the possible dad knowing, but you really have to.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank