Maternal & Child Community
Help with ultrasound

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Help with ultrasound

5292220?1264100815
Hey there!

I'm due June 27th and I went in for an ultrasound at 16 weeks 4 days and the tech said she was pretty sure it was a girl.  I am not due to go back for my next ultrasound until 25 weeks (currently 18:)) and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the ultrasound.  I have two sons so I have only really seen boy ones:) lol  Would love to hear some opinions.  Is she right do you think?
I would say from the angle that an experienced tech should be able to tell. The parts are there as early as 10 weeks (so I've read). I'm in the same boat u are. I had an ultrasound at 15 weeks for the heartbeat and our angle wasn't as good but she thinks it's a girl. Good luck.
Thanks so much!  Good luck to you!!:)