Herbs to speed up the folliclar phase?
I was curious, does anyone know of a herbal or prescription that will speed up the folliclar phase?? Or is this even possible???

If yours is too long, a doctor can prescribe something like clomid to make you ovulate on time.  Good luck!!!
Well, I am asking for a friend that doesn't have resources to the computer. She has just finished 14 days on an herbal supp. but she said she hasn't had a temp spike or nothing....Any suggestions?? She was using Evening Primrose Oil....
I have heard that green tea and evenimg primrose oil is good.  If she takes soy for five days in the beginning of her cycle that tends to shorten the follicular phase.  I don't know how that affects ovulation because I had a 26 day cycle on it (norm is 45 days) but I did not get pregnant.  I could possible not ovulated so I don't know.  Tell her to research it.  The best thing is to go to the doctor.  They can tell if you have a problem with the follicular phase and they can prescribe something for it.  Good luck!
i really don't like the chemical bombs and have done some research recently.

evening primrose oil appears to influence your cervical mucus, but what seems to be the herb to take is vitex agnus castus. it works on your glands and regulates the hormones.

right now i am looking into homeopathic treatments. from what is out there, they recommend first some trauma globuli (i think its called acumit?), then nux vomica, which helps to let things go and then they recommend sepia which you take once a month for as long as it takes.

as i wasn't happy taking clomid, i will certainly try all this (have ordered the stuff, because i can't get to a professional). if i win the lottery (having a baby would feel like that) i will post again.

sticky baby dust to all.

andrea