Hip/low back pain at 32 weeks
Background on me to start- Before I was pregnant I was getting steroid injections and taking hydrocodone for 3 herniated discs in my back, 2 torns discs and degenerative disc disorder.

Now onto my problem....

ok ladies. I need to vent for awhile. I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 7 years and now I finally am. I truly feel blessed to be carrying a baby girl. However, I am having severe pain in my right hip/low back area. It is so bad that I can barely walk. I don't know what to do about it. I really don't see the sense in calling the doctor because...well what are they going to do for me? I really want to enjoy the last few weeks of my pregnancy but I just can't. I hurt so bad that when I go to stand up tears well up in my eyes from the pain. I don't know what to do to feel better. I have heard that you can take hydrocodone during pregnancy but everyone is different on their opinion of this. Should I start taking the hydro's again so I can at least enjoy being pregnant or do I suffer through the last few weeks and hope for the best. I just don't know what to do and I am at my wits end. I hurt so bad ladies. Please help. Your advice is always welcomed.

Thanks,
Danielle