Holding food in mouth
My 14 month old is not gaining enough weight; she is only 21 pounds now. She was at 50th percentile two months ago but she is at 25th percentile now, her weight when she born was 7 lbs and 2 ounces. She still nursing 2x per day but I think she doesn't get enough but she doesn't like eat I offer her different healthy food but she only eat a little bite and prefer baby jars she doesn’t  like cow milk. Now I am giving her organic formula for toddle mixing yogurt to chance the flavor, because I am worry that she still losing weight. Please any advice I appreciate you.with
she's not losing weight... she's just not gaining quite as fast as in the past. She may be between growth spurts. Toddlers refusing textured foods is not uncommon. We see posts about that all the time. In some cases, it turns out to be feeding issues but for most o fthe kids it's just developmental and within a few months they start eating much more. Is your pediatrician concerned? What did he or she advise?

Basically, you should continue to offer her a variety of foods in addition to her favorites. If she likes baby food, maybe you can try softer textured foods like avocado. How does she do with banana? or scrambled eggs? What if you made your own babyfood and gradually made it a thicker/chunkier texture? That way you are not introducing both new flavors and textures at the same time- just new textures. Give it time and be patient. Until she accepts more foods, I would continue to offer the formula. My first didn't start to accept chunks of food until after 12 months old and it took her several months to eat a decent amount, so I continued formula for a while as well. Today she is a fantastic eater. She still has some problems with mixed textures (ex: won't eat oatmeal with the whole oats in it), but in general eats very well. And of course, talk to your ped about any concerns you may have.