Maternal & Child Community
Hormonal
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hormonal

I have been extremely emotional the last couple of days, where it takes absolutely NOTHING to send me right off the deep end.  I am crying or angry, I know this can be an issue in the first few months but I thought that it would go away.  Actually, it did go away but has come back with a vengeance.  Is this normal do you go through another hormone rush when you get to 24 + weeks.  Not in my nature to take things personally and it puts my entire household on pins and needles when I get this way.  Help, just maybe looking for someone to say it will get better
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It will get better :)
Blank
trixie-- It is hormones!!!!
I to was that way through pregnancy at different times,then I would wonder what i was crying about later.  Also right after birth for a little,
Truthfully I am a cryer to begin with, watching movies, reading cards etc.....
Were allowed there's alot of stuff us women go through!!

Blank
Reading these posts from you guys has me absolutely bawling, I think of you guys very much as extended family but family that actually understands me!!!!  Thank you is not enough for the support I get here.  We should plan some kind of MedHelp reunion!!!!
Blank
It will get better for awhile anyway.  In that small time frame when your not crying you'll just start b*tching !
Blank
Personally I think its a boy. When i was pregnant with my son I got real mean, and violent. Preganacy (pregnancy) is an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish, and after too. It does all get better.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...