Hormonal
I have been extremely emotional the last couple of days, where it takes absolutely NOTHING to send me right off the deep end.  I am crying or angry, I know this can be an issue in the first few months but I thought that it would go away.  Actually, it did go away but has come back with a vengeance.  Is this normal do you go through another hormone rush when you get to 24 + weeks.  Not in my nature to take things personally and it puts my entire household on pins and needles when I get this way.  Help, just maybe looking for someone to say it will get better
It will get better :)
trixie-- It is hormones!!!!
I to was that way through pregnancy at different times,then I would wonder what i was crying about later.  Also right after birth for a little,
Truthfully I am a cryer to begin with, watching movies, reading cards etc.....
Were allowed there's alot of stuff us women go through!!

Reading these posts from you guys has me absolutely bawling, I think of you guys very much as extended family but family that actually understands me!!!!  Thank you is not enough for the support I get here.  We should plan some kind of MedHelp reunion!!!!
It will get better for awhile anyway.  In that small time frame when your not crying you'll just start b*tching !
Personally I think its a boy. When i was pregnant with my son I got real mean, and violent. Preganacy is an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish, and after too. It does all get better.