Hormone levels
I am 6 weeks pregnant i had some small bleeding at 5 weeks, had an ultrasound done and no fetal pole was detected. I have HCG levels of 27000 and progestrone levels of 90 is this high? My Dr metioned twins and i go for another ultrasound at 7 weeks what do you think?
Those levels are pretty high.  The only way you will know is if the levels go up or down or if an ultrasound shows another gestation.  When I was miscarrying at 6 weeks my levels were 640.  It was a definite.  Yours sounds very different.  best wishes.  
at 6 weeks your levels should be between 1,080 to 56,500, so you seem fine. my levels have been very high throughout my pregnancy and 4 weeks ago confirmed there was only one baby. of course there is always a chance of twins, but high levels done always indicate that. im actually having issues about my very high levels at 10 weeks. 568,568 to be exact. but my Dr said not to worry that everything is just fine. keep us posted on the results of your next u/s. take care.