Hospital Visit
So my doctor could find the heartbeat today (and she hasn't been moving at all the last couple of days) so I got sent to the hospital where to my relief they found a nice strong heartbeat. How we missed it before I'll never know. Anyways they were concerned about me not feeling anything so they made me do an ultrasound to make sure she was still moving around. Whenever they would focus on her she wouldn't move at all... not her fingers...nothing and then as soon as they started to move the wand somewhere else she would move or change positions. It was like she was playing games not wanting to move when we were watching and then moving when we weren't. Finally she decided to move while we were watching and we got a nice shot and are 100% positive that she is a girl! Then after that she just started kicking away. They said the reason I probably haven't been feeling her is because shes tucked herself into a little corner and is not wanting to get out of it. She's such a little brat my little bean. She had me VERY worried all for nothing.
What a relief! I am so happy all is well!
Thank you!
wow, i bet you can breath now ha? im glad everything is working out for you... best wishes.