How Long Did it take for BFN to be BFP?
My friend and I were talking about this earlier.  Anyone ever have a late BFP after a BFN?  Just wondering what the latest DPO was when people had a BFP.
10 days.
10 days from BFN? Because I am a bit confused. I am ttc and I should've started af anywhere from this weekend till now. I am a bit irregular but have never had a cycle longer than 32 days (which would be tommorrow) No signs of af yet. I got BFN this am with first morning urine. I also just started charting this past month, and if I count back 14 days from today I am a day or two into my "dry days" and my temp rise went up around that time and has stayed above my coverline. Could I be preg and it's still too early to get BFP? Most get a BFP within a day or two of there af date...don't they? I am a bit stressed about this whole thing, any comments would be appreciated. And I hope no one gets mad for asking so many questions on a previously posted question.
Ask away, hon.  That's what this is for.  I'm sort of with you.  Fertility friend said I O 19 days ago, but I still had EWCM for 4 more days after that, and 16 days ago I had more than I had ever had (TMI, sorry).  So, anyway, I think I O 15 days ago.  Regardless, I feel like **** and no AF.  THe cramps are there, but I had a BFN today.  I'll just test on THursday and then on Monday to cover a week past both possible dates.  It can take up to 3 weeks I read somewhere, but didn't know how legit it was.  Good luck!
Luv---

I didn't get at BFP until my period was a week late....about 18 or more dpo....  unfortunately, I miscarried.  But I kept getting negative HPT's too.
Sorry to jump in: Hi ladies, i posted last fri about spotting. well i had spotted then a was very very light panty liner. then nothing i spotted but like a drop or two but it was a brown tinge. i dont think i am prego this month no signs...Whats going on with my body???
I know this sounds crazy, but my friend was SIX WEEKS pregnant when she finally got a positive pregnancy test. Even when the doctors took blood. She had a little girl now.
that is crazy, I wonder how a blood test couldnt pick that up
when are you expecting af?
Sunday
maybe maybe implantation bleeding?!!? not to get your hopes up, but i hope af stays far far away this month and you get your BFP!!!
Thank you for your comments. I was starting to think something was wrong with me. Maybe I still have a chance. Do you always O 14 days before the end of the cycle? Or could I be preggo and there is just not enough hormones to detect yet. Guess I will just keep waiting...
thank you, for being positive. i dont think i am no signs of being prego. i think my body is out of wack it started after i was ttc go figure. =) if nothing i will test next monday morning..
no thats a rule of thumb but every one is different i didnt O until cd21 I was suppose to O cd14... keeping my fingers crossed for you
both times i was pg (m/c both)i had very few symptoms and really whatever had (sorish bbs, dullness in stomach in a.m., and weird taste in mouth, oh and little patience) really only started from time expecting period till tested - for both tested about 5-7 days after expected af since i've been through the testing early, getting negative, and af showing up - i gave myself some more time. have you been taking anything that could have caused the spotting otherwise? or maybe just cut or something, but i'd still hope a little - that's all in the fun in the 2WW no, the hoping :)good luck. let me know. hoping to hear good news.
son #1 bfp 14 dpo
son #2 bfp 16 dpo
daughter bfp 8 dpo
berko-I guess that means I am in the tww club! But since my two weeks is up and still no af...and BFN...ahhhh!!!!!!!!
Nicki1010-I know the beginning of the cycle is different for everyone, 14 is most common. But in my question I meant from the END of the cycle is it always 14 days?

I read that 18 days of consistant high temps is ALMOST (of course gotta through that word in) always indication of pregnancy. Has anyone else heard that?
i heard of that but i dont know how true that is.... Oh i miss understood your 14 days. well maybe it might take a while for your bfp to show.... I know im not i just used the restroom at wrk and i spotted again but it is red.. dont you wish its either prego or af but at least you know i hate this limbo land stuff...
Tes! It would be nice to know one way or the other...to ease the anxiety!
I probably will i was trying to hold out until the 18th to have a week and a day after af was due. but i will tomorrow w FMU.... I spotted but now it's red so i thought thats a bad sign. I am keeping my finger crossed for you
You friend and I have a lot in common.  With my very first pregnancy (my only girl), I did about 10-12 pregnancy test at the clinic and at home and they were all negative until I was a little over 12 weeks pregnant.  The doctor's excuse was maybe I don't carry as high of an HCG level when pregnant with a girl (does that make any sense)??????  Anyway, she is my one and only dd so I don't know if it was just a fluke or what, the other three are boys are picked up right after missing AF.
I know thank you for the hope. I dont think i took anything... I am waiting until the 18th to test that will give me exactly a week after AF... I was thinking that i may be one of those people who have there periods still but are preggo . then i say come back to reality... i have test clear blue digital waiting. =) you cant be apart of the tww club with out those test ready at all times
I had a m/c in march...my hcg levels were not rising efficiently...could that have something to do with levels now? Probably not I guess.
Thank you to Nicki for your words of encouragement! And thanks to everyone else for your comments
And does dpo mean days past ovulation?
I've heard crazy things like it taking 12 weeks, but I just didn't believe it.  So it's true? Wow...I'm looking at my chart now, and I'm not convinced that fertility friend is right that I O.  I would be 20 DPO today...I didn't test today, I wouldn't let myself.  I'll wait until tomorrow, but I'm just starting to doubt that it would be this long.  If, out of curiosity, someone would look at my chart, that would be great!  I'm knew to this thing so....

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14513f

Thanks all!!!!!!!!
AF was supose to come for me Monday.  I had several months of irregular periods but for the past 3 months they have been 28 days on the nose.  I use ovulation microscope and I o'ed at my normal time but AF is now 3 days late.  I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN.  What is going on?
I was thinking the same thing...how is it viable?  But I was looking on a pregnancy chart for your average HcG levels for each month after I had heard a similar story, and in the 5th or 6th week, they can be as low as 3 up to the thousands...weird.
Wow, I wonder how common that really is...to be so far along and still test negative. You would think if it takes that long for HCG to show, pregnancy couldn't be viable, but wonders never seise (SP) i guess!
my friend did the same. blood tests and all came back neg for many weeks. she knew she was but it took forever to get that detection. and like busymama said she had a girl! hopefully you will know SOMETHING soon.
i am currently 60 DPO i have tested 9 times all negative hpts. I was 87 DPO when i finally tested positive with my first child. I have tender breasts, excessive discharge and nausea, no vomiting, headaches and pain in my mid back! I don't want to stress myself out not getting a positive on my hpt but damn somethings got to give lol.