How accurate is a gender guess at 13 weeks?
so i had my n/t scan today and we got alot of good shots of the baby ... I am measuring an week and a half ahead so they changed my due date i am now due the 10th of jan.. three days after my b-day.. so that makes me 13 weeks 3 days pregnant instead of 12 weeks..  anyway this photo was the first shot we got and my ob immediately said ' you better buy blue'... I was like what!!! i didn't find out aubrees gender until 26 weeks. I really wanted another little girl... so how accurate is gender determination at 13 weeks?  
I found out at 15 weeks it was a girl, and that was 7 years ago, so I'd say your odds are pretty good!
It looks like a baby boy to me too; I'm having a boy and that's exactly how his started off looking! I guess only time will tell.
I was 12 weeks 4 days when I found out Brody was a boy. This baby they couldn't tell that early though.
Oh ang....It really does look like a boy!! (Boys Love there mama's more than anything) :o)
toni-- yeah i really think it is a boy.... Matt will be so excited.. he wanted a little boy.. he wasn't able to be there with me for the ultrasound..  the ob said he wasn't 100% certain but he would be willing to bet that we are having a boy...   so say hello to jackson thomas :)  Now we definatly have to buy a bigger house.. we only have two bedrooms. we just bought this house in feb of 08... lol..
YAY, Little boys are SOOOO SWEET!!  It is going to be so exciting for you... Matt is going to  be thrilled too!! Congrats :)
Thanks Kelly...  I'm headed out to the store now to get Matt a little gift to announce to him that we are having a little boy...  He is gonna be absolutely thrilled...
Little boys are so sweet and love their mama! I love having a boy and soon to be another! Congrats, this is great news!!
Jen-- Thats what everyone keeps telling me :) .. I'm not prepared for a boy at all... i was really thinking this one was a girl too.. I guess I shouldn't say it is a boy because we don't know for 100% but in the ultrasound it sure looks like a boy..  I wanted aubree to have a sister really close in age so they could grow up together ( i had two brothers and always wanted a sister).. and we aren't having any more right away after this.. we are gonna wait 5 years or so... so im a little bummed but im sure ill come around
Well, Nickswife was told she was having a boy and then found out she's definitely having a girl. Take a look at how convincing her boy shot was on her profile! Then, take a look at her definite girl shot. I was shocked! So, this could still be a girl. It is very early. I didn't believe the tech when we were told so early that we were having a boy. I know several people that were told wrong at their NT ultrasound only to find out the opposite weeks later. So, don't buy blue yet! You never know!
It does look a lot like BOY....    To be honest I felt the same way as you -  Deep down in I wanted another girl,  and didn't know how to prepair for a boy,  since I knew girl, having had one already-  and I had ALL the girl stuff...  but let me tell you-  it is a lot of fun having my sweet little boy....  and like you-  I had two little brothers,  so I really wanted Taylor to have a sister too,  since I never had one...  but trust me on this one-  you'll come around!  I felt the exact same way!
I heard that early u/s scans are more accurate if it's a boy (boy parts are more visible) but not so accurate if it's a girl.  If they see boy parts then it's a boy but if they do not see boy parts they may still be hiding  :)
Knowing gender so early must be exciting!!!
Wow it does look like a boy!!! I keep hoping I have another boy just for Jeremiah's sake since they will be so close. But ya never know. I will truly be in shock if I have a girl. lol. But I just want a healthy baby at this point! =) Keep us posted. That's amazing how they can tell so early these days!
It looks like a boy but I would be so sure until 18-20 weeks....
It does look like a boy, but don't start painting the room just yet!  
Girl.... your post touched me for couple of reasons...

January the 10th was my due date with my first angel. I dread every January the 10th. Every year I try to light a candle for her (they say it was a girl, but I for some reason felt it was a boy) on that day, as well as on July the 3rd, when I had my D&C.
=*)

I know you wanted a girl, but girl, I know you will be absolutely thrilled to have a boy! Baby boys are so sweet too... they are so close to momma and even though Aubs will be almost 2 years older than him, he will always be there to protect her. It will be FINE!!! =) please be happy that he seems healthy, you are healthy and you will have a complete happy family. The rest, you will figure out as time goes. I am sure he will be the sweetest boy and once your feet touch the ground about this, you will not change him for the world. ;)

I think next time I get pregnant, I would be glad to have another little girl for the fact that I can reuse all Maddie's clothes, but I would be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with a boy just as much, since I know dh and grandpa would both flip out in joy! plus, there is something too cute about chunky baby boys... lol
January 10th is my Aunts brithday and its three days after my birthday.. so i have alot going on in January..  

Thanks Vanessa..   I guess i just can't see me being a mommy to a little boy but before I had aubree I never thought I'd ever be a mommy.. I really never thought I wanted kids.. and now that she is here my mind is completely changed so i'm sure that will happen with this little one as well
What did your hubby say?
Jen-- I didn't even get a chance to tell him last night..  
holy moly, ang...  that is so a boy!!!!  i am so happy for you!  i've been gone for a long time so i missed that you were even expecting again, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! :)  i'm sending you a PM.