How do they count the weeks of pregnancy?
I was just on a site that said I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I had my period about 4-5 weeks ago, and I think conception was 2 weeks ago. Do they really count from the first day of your last period? That's what the site said. But I don't remember that with my last pregnancy. I was thinking that I'm only 2 weeks pregnant? Just wondering if I'm getting wrong info or if I have no clue about anything Lol. Thanks.

-Shannon
The doctors will usually count from the day of your last period - this assumes that you have a 28 day cycle and ovulate at day 14.  However, the more correct way to date is to subtract 2 weeks from the date of conception especially for those of us that dont have regular cycles or predictable ovulation patterns.

If you think you conceived about 2 weeks ago, then you would be "about" 4 weeks pregnant.  Early ultrasounds tend to be the most accurate in terms of dating but can be up to about a week off.