How does a previous dnc affect your pregnancy?
        I had a dnc when i was 17 in 2004 due to a miscarriage , in 2007 i had my beautiful daughter kaylee . I got pregnant yet again about for months ago with twins and miscarried again and had to get another dnc.And guess what ? I just found out im pregnant again.The weird thing being is that i was hardly even having relations with my husband becouse i was so sad about the miscarriage.He is very worried that i will lose this baby too...so am I . I just dont know if getting pregnant so close to the dnc will affect  my baby.Does anyone have any idea at all how this will affect my baby?
I dont know how long after you got the dnc you hot pregnant, but I had a dnc and found out I was pregnant 2 and a half months later, and now I am 30 weeks pregnant
Its not really safe to get pregnant right away after you have had a D&C.. Your body needs time to recover.. I got pregnant 2 weeks after a D&C ad my doc didnt think i would carry the baby full term.. I did but i did have lots of ... Ihope it all turns out good for you..