How early might I start showing in 2nd pregnancy?
I miscarried early in my first pregnancy, before I began to show.  Is it possible to begin to show a little in my 6th week the second time around?
Thanks!
Im not sure. I guess it depends on the person. I didnt start to show until I was about 5 months.
Hi, as far as I am aware, it's just thickening of your tummy at the stage of pg you are at, although it is different for everyone. I remember my midwife teling me that at 9 weeks, I just looked a 'little podgy' and that I certainly wasn't showing yet! hope this helps xx
With both of my pregnancies I seemd to start showing the minute the second pink line appeared.

I think for me, since I was thin to begin with, my body was just padding itself to prepare to nourish my growing (and growing and growing....)babies.

It's normal to have a little pudge and if it makes you feel more "pregnant" go ahead and get a few maternity clothes. But not much because soon enough, your tummy will seem to grow overnight!
I was 10 weeks and looked like I did at 4 months with my son.  AT 8 weeks people could tell I was bulging if they knew I was pg.  So it happened realllly fast with me.  Even now, I'm carrying so high that I look bigger.  So now I'm measuring where i did at 6 months with my son (i'm 4.5 mos).

:)
I am now 11 weeks (after 2 miscarriages last year) and very nervous... I don't want to tell people yet, but I am getting BIG... I swear that I'm as big at 11 weeks as I was at 4 or 5 months with my first pregnancy.  None of my regular clothes fit...  I wore regular clothes for half of my first pregnancy.
I guess our bodies are thinking-- "hey I've done this before... I know how to gorw!" and then boom!
:)
For me, I started noticing a pudgier belly at 6 weeks (first pregnancy), and I'm sure some of it was from bloating and digestive problems.  I am now 12 weeks, and I can feel that I have more of a belly, but there is still a nice layer of pudge over it.  For someone who doens't know I'm pregnant, it probably just looks like I have a little pot belly.  If you miscarried in your first pregnancy before showing, then it won't be like a second pregnancy where you show sooner because your muscles didn't have to stretch and adjust before.  If you feel you're showing already, it's probably just the pudge and/or bloating.  It's still a nice sign that something's going on down there though!!!  :)
I notest that with each pregnancy (I'm on my fourth) I started showing as soon as I took the pg test.  Okay maybe not the same moment but shortly after, I dont know if its partially in my head but I do know for sure there was changing.  1st pg I found out about 12wks, 2nd pg I found out at 5 months, 3rd pregnancy 8wks and 4th at 6 wks.  I am also overweight but I havent gained any weight but my stomach is holding itself in a different way.