How far along would I be??
So since you ladies were so fantastic when I posted this morning about really being pregnant or not, I thought I would post again for a little more help. Three pregnancy tests later and all positives, I'm really wondering how far along I would be. My situation is a little different so I don't think I can actaully count from my LMP. I was on BCP and had a bit of a weird period on Dec. 16 (brown discharge 4 days before my period and then my period on its regular day, and it was shorter than usual), after that I stopped taking them and haven't had a period since. I have had multiple acts of unprotected sex thoughout Dec, Jan, and Feb, so I can't pinpoint when it was or even when I was ovulating. I have taken about 7 hpt tests before and all were negative until today. I'm going to go to the doctors next week but I am wondering what you guys think? How far along would you think I am given this situation?
Thanks so much again for your help!!
4 to 5 weeks pregnant counting the medical way (2 to 3 weeks from conception) would be consistent with the tests just turning positive today.
I would have to agree with AnnieBrooke.  I would think 4 to 5 weeks.  If you go in and they do an ultrasound don't be surprised if you don't see anything.  I was in the same situation that you are in.  I missed a period due to coming off birth control and then I got pregnant and it was hard to tell when conception was because I got several negative within three weeks of my missed period and then finially a positive.  Went in and they saw a sac and no baby.  Sac measured four weeks.  Went back the next week sac measured 5 weeks still no baby.  Went back the next week found baby and sack both measuring 6 weeks.  Now I have a healthy 3 year old baby girl.  Some women do not see the baby until as late as 9 weeks.