How fast can you get pregnant after a miscarriage
Hi everyone,

I was just curious as to how fast a person can get pregnant after a miscarriage. I miscarried last week at 5 week and 3 days. I bled from tuesday to friday....slight heavy than to a light nothing...My boyfriend and I started back having sex that saturday night. My emotions are still quite out of whack and I am nervous about when I get pregnant again. I was wondering how quick you can get pregnant after a m/c. I have been nauseous and my head continuously hurts. I dont know whats going on with my body at all....I am nervous about another pregnancy but my boyfriend wants a baby so bad. The m/c last week would have been our first child...
First of all I'm sorry for you loss.
It is recommended that you wait at least 3 cycles before trying again. When I had my 2nd miscarriage, I tried to wait 3 cycles, but ended up getting pregnant after my first cycle. And now I have a healthy 14 month old. When you are emotionally and physically ready is a good time to try again.  Good luck!
i had a m/c in sept at about 6 weeks preg my doc told me that after i had 1 cycle that i could start trying again. well i got preg again and m/c in nov. she again said wait til i have one cycle. i didnt have another period until end of dec and got preg again beginning of jan. i am now 26 weeks preg! My sis had a m/c a week after my 1st one. and she got preg right away that next month and is due in aug