How long after implantation bleeding can you get BFP?
I posted earlier that my OPK's looked diferent this month. Then on 3/29/06 I had one spot of pink. I am due to start tommorow.  I tested once on 4/1/06 and got BFN. My boobs are so sore, I feel like I will die when I take off my bra.  I know that can be normal for pms, but it is extreme!!  If I am not pregnant I have been seriously fooled this month (APRIL FOOLS ON ME)!  How long after implantation do you think you would get BFP?  Thanks for your responses!
You can test again after you miss your af.  It all depends how fast your body produce HCG after implantation.
If the bleeding was from implantation then you should be able to get a + by now.  I got my BFP at 12 DPO, and started spotting after that.  Everyone is different though.  Just wait a few more days and test again if AF still hasn't shown.
Brenda - I got my BFP 4 days after the imp. bleeding. Don't give up! Test again Wednesday or Thursday!
Thanks for the comments. I am 12 dpo today so I will know soon. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but have my hopes up at the same time!!
Your story sounds great!  What day did you get implantation bleeding? How much did you spot? I will test again tommorow if I dont get AF.
Brenda - Tiny bit of spotting on 2/13. MUCH heavier on 2/14. Then nothing til the BFP on 2/18!
I got my bfp at 8dpo. It typically takes 2 days from implantation for enough hcg to be produced to show a + on a sensitive hpt. If implantation usually occurs from 6-12 dpo, then one could get a bfp from 8-14 dpo. Obviously, there are acceptions to this theory but that is the norm. Good luck!
GUESS WHAT???  I came home and tested at 7:30 p.m. and got a BFP!!!!! It is faint but it is there!  (never had a faint one before but I know it is early)!!!  I can hardly believe it. After a year of trying again, finally!  Thank you Lord!  I am gonna test again in the morning and hopefully it will be darker. Hang in there everyone, it can happen..  Still in shock here..
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a m/c on 3/16 and my Dr said that it was ok to try again. I have been reading on this forum since 3/18 and have found myself more in tune with my body since reading. Thanks so much everyone, it has really helped. Like I said I m/c on 3/16 and I am now exprienced sore bbs and I am very dehydrated, having a lot of headaches and am dizzy sometimes. I have noticed all of these being on different posts as signs or symptoms of pregnancy, am I correct with these being signs or symptoms. Also, if these are symptoms would that mean that my body is producing HCG already, I would think I need that to produce the symptoms? If my body is producing HCG would I be able to test? Thanks so much for reading. Sorry to but in on the forum but there were no more questions allowed for the day.
I got my bfp 5 days after implantation bleeding started.  I never got a +opk, so I don't know how many dpo I was was.  Good luck!
Those do sound like pg symptoms.  Do you know when you ovulated?  I guess it wouldn't hurt to test.  I tested several days after getting my 1st pg symptoms and got a fairly faint bfp.  It may be too early if you are pg.  Good luck and sorry for your loss.
Yay!!! Congrats and Good Luck!!!!
CONGRATS!!
CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA!!!
Happy Healthy 9 months for you!!
Hey yal!  Thanks for the congrats!  I havent posted much, but I have enjoyed your comments for a while.. Anyway, I retested this morning, still a very faint line.  No lighter, but not much darker. I feel great though. Have all kinds of little tugs and pulls going on in there. I have been pregnant before and it all feels very familiar.  I am loving it!
Congrats on your BFP!! Hope your line gets super dark. Can you get a blood test from your doctor to check hcg levels yet?
Congrats! A happy and healthy 9 months to you!
Hi I am new here.  To make a long story short.  I had a healthy baby boy in nov. 03 no problems at all!  Since than I had a miscarriage at 6-7 weeks (blighted ovum) Jan 07.  Than 2 earlt miscarriages in Aug. 07 & Sept. 07.  My doctor put me on 200mg of progesterone oral supplements because she was concerned I got pregnant 2 months in a row but can't maintain it.  She thinks my progesterone maybe low.  I am going to be 36 next Month. I am about 12-13DPO now and this after noon I got a a super faint light line with first response this afternoon.  You really need to look at it to see it.  But when you want it you will look as closely as you can right? :O) So is there any hope for me yet?  I have to test Saturday morning because my OB wants me to take the progesterone for 14 nights & test.  I have been taking it since 3DPO.  Any thoughts??
Hey everybody i'm new here and i've been TTC for 2 years but i've been having issues because of my weight. I also have irreg peroids. I haven't had AF for over a year. i've had many false alrams with pg symptons.
Hopefully this time its the real deal but i don't wana get my hopes up. my eating eating habbits change alot he (my boyfriend) eats what i eat i eat what he eats now. i have alot of gas, i also had what felt like gas in my stomache ,my breast hurt, i have headaches, a couple people noticed my butt is getting wider, my emotions are running wild i'm very horny, i've been having cramps and friday when i went to the bathroom and wiped i had a pink creamy discharge and later that day there was a spot of very light watery blood then nothing else for the rest of the day saturday a small streak of light blood. today sunday morning i wiped and found 2 small blood clot strings.WHATS GOING ON? hopeing and waiting for my BFP is it implantation bleeding or what im scared of being disappointed again!!!!!!
since i haven't had AF how long after implantation can i test
hi everyone, i'm trying for a baby and reading all these entries. I'm really irregular so it's really hard to know when i should do a pregnancy test. two days ago i started to bleed, but only a tiny tiny amount, and it sounds just like everyone describes implantation bleeding. It's stopped now, and i just did a pregnancy test but it came back negative. I feel so tired at the moment and have tiny amount of cramping and backache. Even though i am irregular, it's usually a long cycle, so if it were my period now it would be really early. When can i test again - how long after implantation would the test be able to detect HcG?
Hi there everyone,

I am trying to conceive I confused myself. I have been regularly haveing sex with my husband, but when my period came around this time it was 3 days long (instead of 6) and afterwards I got a pink discharge. I am unsure if this is implantation bleeding due to me getting somewhat of a period. I have had this implantation bleeding for 5 or 6 days now. I think i misunderstood what it was at first, because i took some over the counter meds for a bacterial infection. I still have the pink discharge, but when i took a test it was negative. How long do I have to wait before I can test? Or would a blood test be quicker and more accurate? I just dont want to test too soon and ruin my hopes.

thanks--

MAG
Blood tests are the quickest way to find out but they aren't exactly cost effective.

I've heard that you can get a BFP anywhere between 12 dpo to 4 days after IB (implantation bleeding) but it can sometimes take 2 weeks post IB (equal to 1 week late for AF). I recently read that if you're preg w/a boy, it can take longer to show up... not sure why tho!

I was 3 months w/o a period and still testing negative w/my daughter. It wasn't until I had the blood test that it gave a BFP. I was approx 8 weeks along w/my son and 6 weeks w/my m/c baby when I got one, so like everything else.... it's different for every woman and every pregnancy!
On days 23-25 of my cycle (Sat. 10/09- Mon. 10/11) I had light pink spotting then on 10/12 started having a bit of pain around right ovary, took a HPT and got a big fat negative! I should get my period 10/15 but really hoping that I am pregnant!! Having a few preg symptoms like sore bbs, stuffy nose, fatigue and nausea. Should I take another PT or wait it out? Its so hard to wait!
I took OPK on 10/2 and 10/3 and was positive so had sex on these days as well as 2 days before this and after.  I thought I had all the bases covered since I had sex on all my fertile days and even before/after.  Have had some cramping on and off for 2 days.  Not realy bad. Yesterday at 5pm went to the bathroom and had bleeding (not heavy). Today I'm having more bleeding.   Not really heavy (no flow) but not light either (need light pad).  More like seeping. (Sorry, TMI) Color is not deep red but like a mildly diluted bright red. It also has a "sheen" or "shimmer" to it.  Not sure if this IB.  Can anyone help or give me some advice.  Took HPT and was BFN for the past 2 days.  Should I keep testing every morning or is this my period. Really want a baby but don't want to keep getting my hopes up every morning. Please help with some advice.
missusamal- i've had the same thing happening to me. i would wait a few days & try testing again..thats what i plan 2 do! guess i've got a waiting game partner  LOL   its a tough game..hope you have great results!(:
I dont really keep up with my cycle or fertile days, but i do have a pretty regular period. The first day was january 16th and lasted until the 19th and me and my fiance have sex...well a lot. I know for a fact we did have sex on the 28th, 29th and 30th becauase it was a friday saturday and sunday and I stay with him these days as we are both off work. I am due to start my period any day now and i am feeling really crampy and bloated and my boobs are somewhat tender and sore. Now this doesnt seem strange, except i went to the bathroom to find bubblegum pink lightly in my panties. This has never happend! Normally when i start my period Ill have a dark red flow in my underwear and when i use the bathroom in the toilet. This was very little and light light pink in my underwear and a tad when i wiped. So i bought a test today and took it but negative? Any advice?
Hey every one. I'm new here. I'm not sure what is happening. I took a test on the 13th and it was faintly positive. Ever since that day I have been getting negatives. Last night I went to the bathroom right before I went to sleep and there was a little bit of blood and a few very tiny clots. I was thinking maybe it was a m/c b/c I had some very uncomfortable cramps along with it, but now, it has stopped and there was only a small blood spot this morning.. I'm not what is going on! HELP!
Some times when someone has a m/s it can either be a lot of blood or clotting and light bleeding for a few days.  Or an incomplete m/s.  I don't want to scare you.  But I'm not a dr.  Best thing is go to the dr to get checked!  : )  good luck mama
I'm ttc and and and I'm a lil confused. June 9th I had a normal period. 15 days later I had a very short not normal period. Haven't had a period since and got a negative hpt. Today July 25th when I peed there was no blood in my urine but when I wiped there was a clear red tinged discharge only once. Could I be pregnant? When can I take another hpt?
Hi Im new here. I need some advice though. I had a m/c around June 15th. I stopped bleeding around June 23rd and have not seen a period since. However, Aug 6 I noticed my bbs very tender and Aug 10 I started spotting very light along w/ some cramping in my ovary. The 11th was a bit more blood which I thought was my period, but it stopped that same day. On the 13th I had a gush of watery light blood in the AM & then nothing. I took a hpt on Sunday and got a bfn. Still no period or anymore spotting. Could I be prego??? My husband n I are trying but I dont wana be disappointed :( Could that have been IB? If so, how long should I wait to test again?
Hi all I'm also new and I have a question that I can't find an answer to anywhere! Can you cramp one day then have the like pink implantation bleeding the next?
I need some feedback. I have pretty regular 33 day cycles. The beginning of my last cycle was October 27, so I was expecting my next cycle to start November 29, but it is December 6 and still no period. Yesterday, though, I started spotting extremely light pink/ brownish mucusy discharge (sorry tmi) it was unlike any period I've ever had. It was on and off all day. I put a tampon in to sleep in and when I woke up the tampon was as dry as a whistle! I'm confused. Could this be implantation bleeding? I took 3 hpt and all came back BFN. :/ please let me know.
hi i had 2 short periods last month this month nothing so far been having morning sickness creamy discharge and light streakof blood in it boobs are sore gain a little weight could i be pregnant
Hi i was 5 days late for my period and on the 6th day, i noticed light pink spotting only when i wiped. the next day i had light bleeding and that lasted 2 days, and it was the amount of say 2-3 tablespoons worth, after that i had brown discharge for the next 2 days. my periods are usually heavy straight away and they are till the day i stop 7 days later ! I am very confused and i havent had anything since apart from the fact im getting alot of creamy white discharge lately, but its been 1 week and 3 days and no sign of my actual period !! was that my period or implantation bleeding.