How long after taking provera??
How long after I finish taking Provera should I get AF?? I started taking 5mg twice daily last Tuesday and finished on Saturday night...so far nothing...I am scheduled for a Radiology Hysterosalpingogram on October 31, my dr needs me to be finished bleeding by then....any help would be greatly appreciated...thank you
You should have bleeding 3 to 7 days after you stop taking Provera.
I took it once, and it took a full 7 days after my last pill to start my period.  If you are still bleeding when you are scheduled to have the HSG, you might have to postpone it. Wait and see, and then ask your dr.
I hope she shows soon too, my dr only does the procedure on certain days and he can only do 1 per day as the equipment takes 24 hours to be sterilized...the next available appointment is for Nov 21...I don't want to wait that long...hopefully I won't have to...
my doc told me it can take up to 14 days to get AF after provera....it took me 4 days. i hope she shows up very soon.

love....kimmie
Hi, I had taken the provera and it took me also 7 days for my AF to start. and when I also took it the second time almost after 2 years from the first time. I got my AF when I was still taking them. So I called my doc and she told me to stop the remaining tablets.
i can say that the onset of a provera AF really sucks...the cramps are so awful. but in light of the first 2 days and the day before....it only lasted 4 days here and was gone right away.....and i am heading into 'o' early. which is so much earlier than late like usual. hopefully you will start in the next 2 days and she will go quickly!!!

love....kimmie
I think I af showed up this morning...lol...I went to the bathroom and there was blood there, but now it is brownish, I have no idea what is going on...I hope this is af...