How long do I have to wait until kno im pregnant
Well i had sex the 1st day of my period wit out a comdom and i want to kno if he came inside of me then how long do I have to wait to find out if im pregnant or not and if i want to have kids when is the best time to try to get pregnant?

If my lil sister is 16 goin on 17 and she pregnant by and man that is in his 22-29 should we put him in jail or just let him take care of his child cuz if he is not around then his child will never know who its father is and we want the baby to know who its father is so what should we do about that situation?
They said that I got pregnant on October 11,2002 and I found out for sure that I was on October 30,2002. My husband and I were told to have sex right after my period.
a normal menstral cycle is 28 days so wait 28 days after the first day of your last period and than test.  The best time to get pregnant is 14 days after the first day of your period.
I am responding to your question on should you have your (16 year) sister's older boyfriend arrested for getting her pregnant. I think that sometimes young girls look like young ladies and like my neice they love to lie about their age to get the man they want. I am not God himself, but I think more should be considered before you have this young man picked up. First of all this is considered a crime but it could be a logical explination for it all. I am not comming down on your sister but she is a child and that is what some children do. I lied about my age in high school all the time. I just dont want to see what could be a good young man go down the (drain) system.

You asked when should you get pregnant? I would say make sure your husband wants the same thing cause raising children alone is not easy. Think about how much your lil sister is going to need u now. I got married this Valentines Day and am always helping my family with their kids and to stressed to get pregnant with my own.

Hope all turns out good.
God Bless!!!!!!!
well im 15 years old and me and mi partner had sex like one day before mi period started and about to day after it was over now im am having stomach aches and everythang else do u think im pregnant
no1 will be able to tell if you are pregnant or not.  u did not explain if you use a condom or are on any other forms of birth control.

you should use a condom because of the risk of stds, and pregnancy. if your worried about being pregnant you should go out and get a pregnancy test. good luck
oay so im on the 5th out of 7th day of my period Me and my boyfriend had sex about 3 time while im on it and he came inside me everytime. Do you think im prego? And when can i find out? Im 17 years old and need knowledge
me and my partner had sex on november 5 and it was a day before my period and i didnt know till i started. today about 7pm my period just stoped. my stomatch was hurting like cramps but now that it stop imedeitly my tummy still has those cramp feelings and has bloated and stuck out more. could i be pregnant? is it possible to get pregnant a day before you start your period?