Maternal & Child Community
How long does implantation bleeding last

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

It has been 14 days since the start of my last period. The last few days I've had a darker, brownish-discharge that only shows up when I wipe - nothing requiring a pad. I don't know if I'm getting another period (which would be abnormally soon after the last one) or if this is implantation bleeding? I don't know if implantation bleeding is one day and then it is gone, or if it could be several days like I've been experiencing. Anyone know? Thanks! (and if it IS another period - if I should go to the Dr. - or wait it out to see if wierdness happens next month too. I'm normally fairly regular - sometimes shorter cycles - but not 14 days - sheesh). Thanks!
Viewing 1-200 comments:
This could be implantation bleeding or just spotting. Some women spot around the time of ovulation. Both of my sisters have recently gone to their doctor's because the began spotting about two weeks before AF arrives. Their doctors said the same thing. They said it is probably due to ovulation but they can run some tests to see if they're entering perimenopause. They're both in their early 30's but our mom was through menopause by the young age of 36. I would think you're either spotting because you're ovulating or you could be experiencing implantation bleeding. You'll know in a couple of weeks when AF is scheduled to arrive. Good luck.
I would guess you are spotting either because of ovulation or just some break-through bleeding.  If you just started a period 14 days ago, It's highly unlikely that you already O'd and the fertilized egg had time to implant.
I didn't have implantation bleeding w/my two pregnancies - but my last pregnancy I had my period ON my wedding day and we hadn't had sex prior - the wedding was 12/4 and I has a positive test result on new years
I had implantation bleeding 22 days after the first day of AF, it could be implantation bleeding if you O'ed early but is most likely O bleeding or breakthrough bleeding.
wait to see if AF arrives as usual, then take a test.
If the spotting turns into bleeding then possibly contact your doc.
I am having the same type of bleeding...brownish discharge and is turning light pink with light small tissue-like stuff falling.  Nothing that requires a pad but I did go to the ER last night.  They said one of two things could have happened since there was no gestational sac viewed in the ultrasound:  

1)  My bloodwork and unine showed positive pregnancy but still could be too early

2)  I've already miscarried.

I've already been to see three different doctors.  The first one said I was 12 to 14 weeks (by measuring my uterus), the second said I was 8 weeks (measuring uterus), and the third said 4 to 6 weeks (blood and measuring uterus).  Can this be a miscarriage or is there still hope that my baby is ok???  Has this happened to anyone before???
My question is to emcy2. You mentioned that you had implantation bleeding at day 22.  So did I and it lasted until day 25.  I should have had my period today, but nothing. I did an HPT last night and it was BFN. Could you let me know when you tested to get a BFP.  Thanks alot.
i have a question...i had sex about 5 days ago for the first time, it was 3 days before my period was suppose to end and then the day it was suppose to end and it was unprotected sex, though my boyfriend didn't come in me. But now i'm experiencing light pink bleeding, its in the form of a discharge so i'm not really sure what it is?? help??
ok i have a simliar problem... im 18 and im scared... i had my period regular on june 26 which lastd till july 3.... that whole time i was in florida... i returnd home on july 9 which that same night i had unprotectd sex wit my boyfriend..... everything was fine then the weekend that he stayd wit me july 16 till july 18 we had unprotectd sex...then on the night of the 18 i noticed i waas bleeding but i noticed it wasnt heavy...it was light and it was brownish pinkish purple...it lasted about 7-9 days which end around july 26 ..then i had sex on july 27 and my man noticed i was bleeding agen the same color.... i been gettin sick while driving in a car when going to fast... i been gettin sudden sharp pains in my lower stomach....does anyone kno wat this can be...does this mean im pregnant or am i been self influnced to believe it..
I actually had implantation bleeding on/off for about 4 days. I did not even know I was pregnant which is why I took another round of clomid. It was only when I wiped but was pink one day, alittle red the next and brown. I am now 10 weeks.
I had implantation bleeding, but it was only one time when I wiped and it was more bright red. I ended up miscarrying though, so I don't know how ordinary any of my pregnancy was. I don't think my progesterone levels were ever as high as they were supposed to, so maybe it is normal to bleed more with implantation. It could mean that it got good and burrowed.
crazybarbi3- better take a preg test......and no more unprotrcted sex....its too risky- use protection girl!!
i have been seeing spotting for over 5 days now. At first it was pink and then brown and now pink again. I took a pregnancy test at home and it came negative. We also moved this past weekend so i was doing a lot of work. My regular period was to start on the 18th but no heavy bleeding yet.

Does anyone know what this means. Could i be pregnant? we have been trying for 5 months
i was ment to start my period on the 23rd off this month but i come on, on the 14th for only 2 days it was a brownish colour then light red and i still havent had a propa period could it be implantation bleeding,  me and my boyfriend have has unprotected sex for about 2months could i be pregnant please some body help
does anyone know how long implantation spotting lasts?
i am on bc and my period is always normal/ regular. but i started spotting brown days before my period was due and now it a small brown/ pink discharge and a little red but nothing like a period i ususally have medium to heavy flow using like 2 to 3 pads a day and now its like barely one pad and very light cramps, so this is nothing like a normal period to me. could that be implantation bleeding??
I too began spotting a few days before my period was to be due.  It's now been 3 days.  I initially had a few drops on my underwear October 2nd and it was a pinkish brown color, and light cramping.  I just figured I started my period early, but then the rest of the day, the flow never began.  I've just been spotting, and it's now a darker brownish color almost black.  It's not even enough to require me to wear a pad.  It's only evident when I wipe.  I took a HPT test, and the result was positive.

There is a chance what you are experiencing is implantation bleeding.  Good luck to you.
How long did the spotting last? I first noticed a very light pink discharge late 10/04 or early 10/5. Then I had brown spotting on 10/6 and again today on 10/7.  It is nothing that evenrequires a panty liner but it is evident when I wipe.This is my first cycle TTC and I have 3 older kids and never had implantation bleeding with them so I am trying to find all the information that I can about this.

I am also trying to keep myself from tkaing a HPT. Did your BFP come after the spotting stopped or were you still experiencing it when you took the test?
I had the first initial few drops of blood on the afternoon of oct 2nd.  I haven't had drops of bleeding after that, but now still have the leftover residue discharge from those few drops.  I still have very tiny amounts of the discharge that sometimes appears after wiping.  It's almost not even noticeable, or even visible.  It is dark brown almost black, like older blood.  I still have very mild cramping, and since the 2nd, I have felt like I am just about to begin my period.  From what I read, these are the first initial signs of pregnancy.  

When I took the HPT, it was the evening of the 2nd, the day I had the few drops of blood.  Since the 2nd, I have had no more drops of blood, just barely visible residue I presume is left over from the initial small bleeding that took place.

This is my first time at pregnancy, so everything is really new to me. Does this sound like anything you are experiencing?      
This is also what I am experiencing. It was dark brown earlier with a tinge of pink, now it is gone-so it lasted about 2 1/2 days. I am still trying to hold off on testing. With the other 3 kids, I don't remember being able to get a positive until very close to my period. I have a 31 day cycle and AF is not due until 10/13. The wait is driving me crazy!
Have you taken a test yet??  Good luck I hope things turn out how you want them to.  You may be able to test now that you are expecting to have your period five days from now.  The test I used was clear blue.  Good luck!
I tested 6 times over the weekend. BFP!!!! BFP!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Congrats!!!  Very happy for you, and glad to hear the good news!  Good luck with everything!  :)
OK.. Well.. My boyfriend and I have a two year old little boy and we decided its time to try again!!

We have been trying since May... and since probably April i've been having light Ovulation bleeding.. light pink that only last 1-2 days. ( which is fine) However this month.. I got my last period on 10/08 .. and I had what I thought was ovulation bleeding that last couple days.. and today i wipe... and its a pretty lot of Dark brown discharge --- sorry if its too much info!!  Its way too early for implantation bleeding right? So do i call the dr? It def can't be my period. That shouldnt start for like another 12 days... crazy right?? any advise? or anyone with similar issues? any advise is appreciated
PLEASE HELP! I had sex for the first time (unprotected  :(   ) almost 3 weeks ago (Nov 30). It was about 10 days after my last day of bleeding.  The first week after sex nothing happened then at the end of week 2 I noticed I was bleeding. At first I thought it was menstrual or an STD (some clotting) so I took some azithromycin but its been about 7 days and now its brown, sometimes pink. Am I preganant?!?!?! Please help!
I've been reading these blogs and one thing has caught my attention.  Many of you who are not married, having UNPROTECTED sex, not on any birth control what-so-ever are scared to death that you might be pregnant. Like it's a shocker!  Given the fact that I know what it feels like to be in the heat of the moment, why in the world would you open your legs and not know the consequences?
In this day in age there are millions of unwanted pregnancies especially with teens and late teens.  So many women undergo abortion and do damage to the body, not to mention killing a would be baby so that in later time when you want to start a family it may be difficult to do so from scarring.  One night of absolute passion, lust or teen love without protection = possible infection, disease or pregnancy.  
I am a mom of a five year old boy and again trying for another for the last couple of years.  I tried for 8 years to have my five year old after being married. It was a shocker that it happened after trying so long, but well worth the wait.  If your not mentally and physically prepared for pregnancy or financially for that matter then the life of being single, young and somewhat carefree has turned to single, pregnant, bodychanging, hard working and having someone depend on YOU for the rest of your life.  Mind you, I'm not financially stable then and now, my husband and I both work and I know that when I opened my legs I knew the outcome and I had family for support if I ever needed it.  Besides, you just can't pawn off your child(ren) to grandma or aunty so you can get another glimpse of the nightlife and possibly get prego again. What's amazing to me is that the media and hollywood make pregnancy look like a fashion and they are the worst role model for young ladies.  Um, hello?.....Britney, now her sister?  I'm surprised Paris isn't prego yet.  
Most teens are scared to death of their parents when they find out their pregnant and the self esteem they once had practically was thrown out the window when their school and friends find out about the situation.  It's so sad that us women have lost respect for our bodies at such an early age for a night of SEX only to find out that the boyfriend may scram when he finds out your prego and even if he sticks around, you guys have to work your butts off to buy diapers and formula weekly and possibly a nice big medical bill. Not to mention, food on the table necessites for the baby and for the mom.  
Ladies if you don't like the feel of condoms, get birth control so that you don't have to worry about wondering if your going to get pregnant soon after sex.  Please bare in mind that if you have sex, diseases are real and either you or your boyfriend are not spic and span if you had sex prior with someone else.  So the outcome of unprotection = pregnancy or possible disease (it may take a while to show a positive test for HIV)  RESPECT YOUR BODIES. :)
Now, I'm not going to bag on just the teens.  The married and/or the not married kind with money who are parents who are work-a-holics have no time for their kids because they constantly work or have something better to do than to share family time.  I was browsing through the internet one night and was beside myself when there are families who want to hire a nanny or a babysitter to cook, bathe, help with homework, take to and from school, love, support, play, take to activities as if they are the other mom.  This is wrong.  If you don't have time to raise a family or a child and are a work-a-holic, then stick to it.  Don't plan a family if you can't be there for THEM.  Children make a bond with the person(s) who gives them the time of day and night, love, support, smiles, laughter, role model on how to respect people and not material things.  Just because you give them a roof over their head isn't enough.
No, I'm not angry just putting my point of view out there.  Have a nice day.
If anyone gets back on this forum after they post it would be nice if they posted whether or not they actually were pregnant so people reading can get an idea.  My situation: I switched to a low dose bcp this month.  I told the Dr. that I'm not the most timely at taking the pill and she assured me it wasn't that sensitive- a few hours range was fine.  My last active pill is in 2 days but about 4-5 days ago I began having uterine cramping and very, very, very faint spotting (maybe 1 drop/day only when whipe).  It's the light pink/ brown alternating pattern. The cramping hasn't stopped.  I've also been extremely emotional.  I usually have extremely sore breasts (fibrocystic changes) but this time only sore near the axilla (armpitt) area.  I'm trying to decide if it is a wacky pms from the new bcp or pregnancy.  EPT in the mail so I'll take it when it arrives.  My husband and I would be fine with whatever the outcome but still weren't planning on ttc for another year or so into the marriage.  
I agree with txmd2b tell us what happened!  I just had a baby 6 1/2 weeks ago and when I got pregnant with him i had implantational bleeding if that helps, I was supposed to get my period and I spotted for like 2 days light pink then brown and it didn't last i felt kinda queasy and so i took a test after waiting another week to see if my period would come and it was positive.

But I have a question, I bled after he wa born up until 5 weeks and i just barely stopped then my bf and I had unprotected sex twice, one time he pulled out.  then at 6 weeks post partum we had unprotected sex again, I went to my check up and DR did the exam saying there's no way to tell when you can get pregnant after birth again, but now i've been spotting dark brown lightly barely needing a pad again, could this be my period?  aggrivation from the checkup?  or could I be pregnant again?
Well, since I did suggest we write back with our "resolutions" here it goes: NOT pregnant.  AF should come in the next few day or so but I took test (should be accurate by now) and negative.  I guess my body is just trying to adjust to this mini-pill- I'll give it one more month to regulate out.  So I guess everything is still "as planned."

SilverCheer- I have no idea what the answer to your question is (maybe I'll get some insight in my ob/gyn rotation coming up).  There is a pill that is safe for women to take while breast feeding so you might want to ask your dr about that.  It sounds like your bf is having enough trouble getting into gear and helping you out (I read the note you posted). Good luck!
Hello Every one I am Married, I have a daughter and my Husband has a son. I have hyad the same problem with my bleeding, I thought it was a menstruel but nothing for a pad, It appears to me as though you bleed only when pising and whiping. But pad is invisible or slightly stained. I Am experienceing it right now as we speak, I do not believe it is a menstruel. one moment it is light, one moment it is, medium and for 2 seconds it can be dark. It has no oder. I believe what we are going threw is Implantation Bleeding, Or abnormal cycle because we were suppose to get a period. Its acting like it wants to come, but the flow is not heavy enough for a pad. I took a prego test b4 I was bleeding it was negative. We shall wait 6 days after the bleeding stops to take another 1 ladys.
Is there a difference between spotting brown discharge and implantation bleeding? it sounds like the same thing to me. i have been having brown, mucus-like discharge am i likely to be pregnant?
keep us posted with the results

Telly07 I think thats what we're all trying to figure out!
My implantation bleeding was not brown discharge.  I actually had red spotting.  It happened two days apart a couple of days before I was supposed to start my period.
when you say two days apart did it start then stop again?
Yep.  I had a couple of spots one day, of course I put on a pad, nothing came after that.  Then a couple of days later I was making my bed and had a couple of more spots.  I tested 3 days later after seeing no more signs of bleeding, and got a positive.  
That happened to me with my first baby but not two signs of spotting only once during sex.  But i just had my baby in Dec, started having sex at 5 weeks and it seems I spot after.  you think it's just irritation i have some cramping and backaches and my boobs are slightly more tender but i also just had a baby.. so how do you know right?!  you think i could be pregnant again i don't know if i should test
I would think that if you had a vaginal delivery, then your cervix may be still tender and healing from your delivery.  I would wait a littel while and then test.
Take into consideration that my answer was definitly an ignorant one.  =)  This will be my first baby.  I have heard soo many people with this fear right after having a baby.  

Your boobs are most likely sore from your milk drying up if you are not breast feeding.  My SIL had the WORST boob pains during that time!
nah i'm def breastfeeding so it's not that but i did start pumping to let my bf feed recentlly so maybe thats why but i don't know... it's like i'll feed him on one and the other will be sore.  not painfully, just but enough to notice
thanks. from all of the things i have been reading about implantation bleeding and spotting it sounds like what i am going through.  
Good luck! I still have no clue whats up with me because i don't know when i will get a AF or when i did ovulate, and my last AF was over 10 months ago so what the hell!!  
Thanks Im gunna need it. Wow thats a long time!! I am irregular so I dont know when my last pd was or when im due for the next one. it seems like im late but i dont know for sure.  Well I hope everything goes well for you and you get the answer you are looking for. Keep me posted :)
I'm going to test on friday i think, I'll let you know, and you do the same!
yeah me too. my spotting or whatever it was stopped today... im relieved. So im going  to wait a few days unti friday to see what the hpt says. i dont want to wait i want to know already!
I know me too.  I have no idea because i just had a baby no one has told me if this is normal! my spotting stopped too. can't wait to find out!  wouldn't that be funny if we both were!
yeah :) it would be funny. this would be my first pregnancy.  Im sorry i cant help you with your question i really dont know if its normal or not. Im so excited though, i wih we didnt have to wait so long.
i know! :( i have my fingers crossed for us
Me too! anyway the baby you jus had was it your first?
Yea he was
How was your pregnancy with him?
It was so easy.  I only knew I was pregnant becauseabout the time I was supposed to get my period I spotted andit never came so i waited a week then took a test +!!  I didn't get morning sickness just in the beginning sex made me nausous.  I got big really quick though i got so sick of hearing twins? but  i didn't have any weird cravings or anything either.  just carried out my normal business worked all the way through.  waitressing through half and then working in an office the rest.  my labor sucked I had regular contractions forabou 2 days b4 they even admitted me! they said it might be braxton hicks i was like um they aren't going away!!!
oh wow was he  a big baby? thats good i hope i have a good pregnancy when i get/ or if i am pregnant. Did you have a natural birth?
he was a healthy 7lb 02 oz 22" even though i was 38 weeks ( I think I was further than they thought)  I was insistant on doing it naturally but when i told the doc i hadn't slept in 48 hours due to conractions he looked at me and said hunny i'm not going to tell you what to do but i highly recommend you take the epidural because your not even close and you need to rest or you'll have no energy to push when the time comes.  So i took his advice and was so happy i did!
aww was the epidural in your back or did they inject it somewhere else. i have a friend who said she got an epidural but they put it in her hand. sorry for all the questions
no prob at all plz it was in my back wasn't bad at all except i felt the cold fluid run up my back that irked me and there was air bubles in the iv.  I really want to pick up a test today.  i'm so frustrated because the first time we had sex again after birth was the 10th but we had it the 12th too and then the 19th and the 27th  so anyone of those days could have done it, and if it was the first date i might get a + if i am if it was the last day i would still have to wait a few weeks :(.  the crazy thing is before i got pg we weren't trying to get pg but weren't doing anything to prevent it and it took us like a year for an accident so i don't know what the likelihood is really escpecially because i just had a baby and i'm breastfeeding but i feel crampy too and HUNGRY
yeah i did the same thing me and my man werent trying to have a baby but we werent doing anything to prevent it either except the "pull out" method which I dont think works very well lol. I have been very moody, overly sensitive to things ppl say, the spotting, and before about a month or so ago I could barely finish the food i had on my plate, if that, and now Im eating two plates and am hungry ALL the time. Im glad the epidural isnt that bad I was scared to use it if I have to.
Don't be I had been having some bad contractions anyway and then the dr had to break my floor bag which made it ever more painful, i was so concentrated on the contraction i never felt them inject me!!
Im just scared of the risks, but you cant go through life without taking risks right? If its whats best for me and i feel i need it I will do it. I want to try for all natural though. So what did you name him?
yea i feel ya thats what I said! he is David Byrd Martin IV
wow IV he has such a professional name.  If i have a boy i wanted to name him Adrian Leigh since Leigh is my middle name. I think it sounds nice. I dont know what i would name a girl,nothing too common, but nothing crazy either.
I have my giirl name picked out Skyla Jane don't steal it!  i like Adrien Leigh
lol ok i wont steal it. but thats a pretty name.  thank you.  I thought about naming a girl my name cuz i like my name (its Chantel) i know some people that have done that but i want my daughter to have her own name so i decided not to. its not the same like it is with a boy.
now there is a little bit of bright red blood .... idk what that means
Thats weird. mine is gone completely now but i'm so tired and crampy.  i went to bed at 8:30 like the past two nights and still can't get enough sleep but then again the baby won't let me.  My bf PISSED ME OFF last night.  i asked him to get up and change the diaper which he hardly does anyway and i take care of ALL feedings becausei breastfeed.  he never even wakes up.. then i had to pee so i got up and when he came back he says, you know if you were getting up anyway you could have changed him.   So i said well it wouldn't kill you to wake up once in a while, and he says I work hard everyday, and i say SO DO I and he says no you sit in an office... grr does he forget i deal with baby all day and I guy that can't hardly keep **** together so i have to for him, while i deal with phone calls and warding off telemarketers did I mention crying baby!  i'm having doubts now about #2 right now at least... sorry if this is so long I just needed to vent to someone my whole family is far away and i can't bag him to his own family :(

its ok i can understand that. i would be frustrated too. does he spend any time with the baby himself? Thats his kid too and you and him both have jobs and come home to a baby that is both of your responsibility. There are plenty of parents out ther that work full time go to school full time and have kids. Its tiring but they do it becuase they love their kids and want the best for them.you shouldnt be alone in it if he is there with you and the baby, hes a father now he should step up and take his share of responsibilty by not just taking care of the baby but also by helping you out too. ..Thats just my opinion in that..

Anyhow yeah i know its wierd its been 6 days now that i have been having this. I was talking to my cousin, she has had three kids and her youngest is 5 months old. she said the whole time she was pregnant with the five month old she had the brown spotting like i have and she had to wear a pantyliner everyday like i am.
Yea i've read alot about that it's relatively common.  If it gets to be more then for just a panty liner it might be AF, I hope you are!  I was pretty regular b4 but would always get paranoid around that time take one get a bfn and then AF would come lol.  Have you ever spotted like this b4?

I'm not spotting and been feeling a little queasy today, still can't wait for Fri though

I mean he does clean up the kitchen after I cook.  He gets frustrated when the baby won't stop crying for him and he hands him to me and he's quiet.  I say hunny when i can't gett him to stop crying at work and i'm on the phone i can't hand him off so easily.  he needs bonding time... i pump sometimes so dad can feed at night but he idk is full of excuses.  
Oh its just going to take a littl time for the baby to get used to him. after all he was inside YOU for about 9 months.  but yeah i agree that he needs bonding time maybe on one of his days off he can spend the majority of the day with the baby so they can get used to each other.

My AF usually comes kinda late anyways its a long cycle. i never really know when im going to get it.  im STILL spotting though... no more red it was just that little spot. I was so tempted to take the hpt today... it was right there. and no im not sure  if i have ever spotted like that b4...
one more Day let me know if you cave today and take it.
haha that is so funny that you should say that cuz i just took it. .... i dont know how to read it though its confusing. its the ept and it has two boxes and if your not preg. the 2nd box will have a verticle line and the first box will have nothing and if you are preg both boxes will have a vert. line...  mine jus showed the first box on it have a horizontal line and nothing in the 2nd box..... do you know what that means??
ummmmmmmmmmm????  thats weird lol.  take another one i'd say cuz theres a line in the first box but it's not vertical... theres no way to take it either way. take another and pee in a cup and dip it that way you don't pee on the screen maybe thats what happened?  let me know ! i'm so anxious and confused for you!
.... Im so confused too. I was reading about that and yeah maybe i did pee on the screen. the control screen wasnt showing to show that the test worked properly so i think it was an error but im going out later today to buy some more and hopefully i wont mess it up!
yea it def was bogus if the control didn't work!  good luck man i  think i have to wait till sat.. i'm buying the hpt tomorrow but i'm going to use first morning urine ( higher concentration of hcg)  try the cup thing avoid the risk! lol
yeah i think i am going to try the cup thing... im nervous... if im not pregnant then idk what the spotting is.......
did you call your dr?
no i dont have insurance yet..... so i dont have to dr to call
and i just took the clearblue preg test and it said "not pregnant" but i am going to try another one next week cuz it till might be too early....
awwww darn, i'm trying sat but i use my comp. at  work so i won't be able to update u till monday.  i bd'd again this morn so we'll see if the spotting comes back.  i was also feeling a little queasy.  i know my insurance expired!
oh ok gotcha but yeah so i have to get medicaid or something for now.. hopefully by next week i will have a positive and you will too!
I'm getting nervous i feel like i am but i've heard your body is really messed up after birth.  plus what if i wasn't... and bding this morn got me pg it wouldn't show up tom.!
yeah it wouldnt show up tomorro...  i hate waiting.. i wish there was a way to find out the day of or the day after...  yeah what if we arent preg... then what is this....??
?? i don't know.  you can try this site www.allexperts.com  it's tough to get a question in but hopefully they can give you an answer.  it's tough without insurance!!  but there are some free clinics that might be able to offer you advice!
ok thanks! ima have to check that out... i know it is tough, im suppose to be going to the clinic next week .. my bf said he would make the appt but i think he will forget or wait til the last min or something so then i would have to wait longer.. but anyway thanks im try that site
yea bf's are good for that lol
yeah lol i call them myself i loked at that site it didnt really help me too much but thanks anyway.. i will try to look at it more in depth later
yeah you can ask an ob there but alot of the time they are maxed out because each one only takes 5 questions a day
oh that sucks.... maybe my uterus is just cleaning itself getting rid of the old blood
could be lets hope not!
yeah.....  we can only hope and pray
okay so i am just wondering/confused.
i had sex for the first time 01/21 and i was scheduled for my period the next week sometime. he did wear a condom. so it was at least somehow protected i suppose. anyways. the next week i had random days of spotting but then one day i had a heavy flow one time that day and the next day more like medium and then after that just more spotting. this has now gone on for about a week and i have never had a period like this. i have read everyone else's but no ones sounds quiet like mine. seeing as i did at one time bleed a normal amount.... so is this implantation or just my period going whack on me.
thanks for whoever can help me. because i am deff confused. <3
wish i could help i don't know!  it sounds like it just went whack especially if he had on a condom so your probably not.

Telly07

BFN! : ( still could be to early I got SUPER dizzy today my bf's mm had to take me on my errands, she asked if i'm preg. i sain idk!
mmkay well thanks.
i am deff a worry wart
and probably will still go get a hpt just because. hahah
yeah idk either but i highly doubt you are preg. i think you did jus throw your pd off whack... sorry i couldnt be much more help

SilverCheer

oh wow...maybe you are! did you take the test yet!!??  i dont think i am preg. i guess i just had my hopes up. oh well maybe the time just isnt right right now.
yea well the test said bfn but it might still be early all i can do is wait and see and try again. lol  did you get af yet?
no i didnt get af yet but i stopped having the brown disch. completetly so now i have to wait a couple more days to take another test..  
wishing you the best!
thank you! im nervous. are you going to take another hpt?
not yet i think i'm going to wait until the 18th.  if i still feel funny and if spotting maybe was my af... then thats 28 days from when spotting started.  i'm reading alot in how bf decreases your chance of ovulation and the percentage that get pg right away is slim : ( so that makes me lose a little hope.  i don't want to supplement with formula so i'm trying to nurse him less often and use pacifiers more.  but it seems like now that i'm trying he wants to eat ALL THE TIME idk what to do... what do you think? are you taking another one?
oh im sorry about that.. but you never know.im losing hope too because i took another hpt test today it came out "not preg" so now idk what to do. and idk what could be happening to me if im not preg. my cousin jennifer is an RN so i asked her she just told me to take another test in march and if thats still neg. and i still havent gotten my reg. pd then im going to ask her what i should do next.. but as far as you nursing the baby i still think you should nurse him for maybe 3 or 4 months.. and the use th pacifier more often but idk cuz i dont have any kids yet and im not a dr. i learn by how other ppl have taken care of their kids..
don't give up hope you have more chance then me!!! yea i'm not going to stop nursing the ? is should i supplement.  I just don't feel right giving him formula period, you know?  It's like why when i have what he needs, and then i'm feeling guilty for even considering supplementing because i shouldn't deprive #1 from breast milk so i can concieve (conceive) #2.  I guess if it's meant to be it will be.  I'm watching my CM to see if i'll even ovulate. i just still have this sneaking suspicion that I already am pg because my nipples are a little sore when he eats the past couple days and thats new.  plus i still feel hungry all the time but now when i eat i start to feel a little nausous.  I have hope for you!! : )
i ALWAYS say that "if its meant to be it will be" lol. but yeah im not sure about the formula thing but its true that since you have what he needs why should you give him supplement. yeah you still might be pg! .... i cant wait til march to take another hpt. its so far away!!  I still havent gotten my pd unless that light, brown disch. was my pd but if it was it was very different.
sorry my things sometimes come up twice. i double click and i guess u only need to click once lol  :)
U remember what day the spotting started?  if it was implant 2-4 days later you SHOULD have gotten your bfp doesn't mean it REALLY would have shown tho. lol but if it was af, then maybe 28 days from when it started your next af would be due right?  are your cycles 28 days? Man i hope you are!
no my cycles are long i have like 35-37 day cycle.  the spotting started about two weeks ago and lasted 10 days. my normal af usually lasts 4-5 days... but it was i think 3 days after the spotting stopped that i took the hpt and it came out bfn... so my hopes were shot down..
:( so i guess wait for AF if she's not here by lets say by the 27th test again if you can wait that long!  have you had any more symptoms.  i wonder if mine are in my had because that BFN made me so unsure, and the statistics are SO NOT IN MY FAVOR!
yeah im going to have to wait.... anyway idk i have been eating way more lately and my face is breaking out!!!  i dont have tender breasts or anything like that but i have also been very tired. i havent felt sick but when i bend over sometimes throw up will jus come up to my mouth or i will just feel it coming but swallow so i dont throw up.. i know its nasty but anyway just stuff like like.. and my lower abdominal area has been a little achy on the left side... and yeah the bfn made me unsure too! i hope we are pg. and we are just getting false negs.
you sound pg to me!!!!  I'm excited I don't know about me the nausousness isn't with me today, but i never got sick with #1.  He had his first set of shots yesterday at the pediatrician... She told me i need to pick up vitamin D because it's not in breastmilk (it's the sunshine vitamin)  I told her i put him infront of the window everyday at work but she said i still need to give it to him i asked is supplementing with formula was the same as giving him vitamin D and she said it was, she also said it will be easier to wean come the time.  But idk i'll feel guilty giving him formula even though he needs the extra vitamin, and women who do both are supposed to get their cycles back quicker.  my man says i should just keep breastfeeding... i don't know yet
yeah i think you should still keep breastfeeding but maybe give him formula once or twice a week so he can get some extra vit. D. Every pregnancy is different so maybe you will get a little sick with #2.
yeah i sound pg to me too but after those 2 bfn`s my hope is gone.  im havin mild cramps on both sides now instead of just the left side of my abdomin (abdomen)... im so confused. our signs are pointing to BFP but the tests are sayin BFN....
i just noticed i have been writting your name wrong this whole time....  sorry lol
damn BFN's i sooo want to take another test this weekend but i probably won't my b/f will be mad at me if a buy another one and it's bfn he'll be like i told you.  he thought because i spotted and he saw blood after sex (tmi sorry)  back when i first started spotting it's not possible... MEN what do they know.  they nausea is back i thought it went away but i was wrong.  my boobs still hurt too but i wonder if they are engorged?  i don't know what that feels like... hmmph whatcha gonna do

Don't sweat the name everyone does it it's a spin on the band silverchair because I LOVE THEM and their band name comes from the nirvana song sLiver and i used to cheerlead.. get it?  i thought it was clever hehe
oooohh ok. now the name makes sense. i kinda figured the cheer part meant you were a cheerleader.
I know right!! what DO men know?? but yeah you def. sound pg to me. i want to take another hpt but then again i dont cuz im tired of seeing negs.  and i STILL havent gotten my pd yet...  i usually dont have to pee that often (sorry) like usually once when i wake up and maybe in the middle of the day then b4 i go to bed. so far i had to go to the bathroom like 3 or 4 times already!! and i just ate 2 packets of ramon noodle soup......  anyway off the topic- where do you work that you can be on the comp and have your baby with you?
Okay, I'm kind of confused because my bf and I have been trying to have a baby but it hasn't gone well lately. I've been bleeding light pink for two days now and it was a little heavier earlier but slowed down. I was thinking maybe implantation bleeding because my period is maybe two weeks early. Any suggestions?
sounds like it MAY be implantation bleeding. ive read that after implantation bleeding is finished you wait about 3 days to take an pg test. Good luck :)
Hopefully it is. The suspense is killing me. Thanks!
hopefully... the suspense was killing me too! i couldnt help but take the pg test early and i got a negative! so now i have to wait more... thats what i get for taking it too early though
I work in a family business Better Decks & Fences as a secretary.  It's a home office. THANK GOD

SunEnigma

sounds like implant test in a few days let us know!
oh lol lucky you!
I'll be sure to do that. :)
ok so i caved and took another hpt... we were watching a movie and i was trying to wait until morning but of course i couldn't, so i took it.  it looked like a bfn, :( so i went back to watching the movie and i looked at again about 10-15 mins later and it looked like a very very very faint BFP!!!  so i showed my bf and he says it better be a boy again! lol  but then i was reading over the instructions again in disbelief and it said do not read result after 10 minutes only after 2 minutes.  well the bfn showed up right away so i sad f*ck it and didn't wait out the two minutes, but checked later and there was a faint line in the positive area.   then i kept reading and it said a line faint line can show up after 10 mins and this is not a positive :(!!!  so just to be sure i got another hpt and took it the next day of course not first morning urine because i couldn't wait and it was a definate BFN!  could it still be early?  you think that bfp was false?  i'm so confused

They say a faint bfp is still a bfp but the test said after 10 mins a line could show how is that possible?  argg i have another hpt at home i'll take it this weekend if i still feel funny this week.  but that second BIG FAT NEGATIVE broke my heart after seeing the faint bfp  i kept searching for a line but nothing  

SubEnigma

did you test yet??
omg!!!! that would break my heart too!!... maybe after you left the room after it turned bfn right away the faint line appeared you dont really know when the faint line showed up so maybe it was before the ten minutes were up... i think its a good possibility that it was a real positive and maybe the other test you took just didnt have enough hcg in the urine to detect it. what kind of tests do you take? the ept? and do u dip the stick in a cup of the urine or do you pee on the stick?

however i no longer believe i am pregnant. im not cramping anymore i dont feel the urge to eat as much as i have been eating the last few weeks. however i still do get some headaches and thats unusual for me. i dont really get too many headaches... and i still havent gotten my NORMAL pd. idk what that was that i went through two weeks ago.... but yeah i think im going to wait a few more weeks then take one more preg test and thats it i have a feeling it will show "not pregnant".
my implantation bleeding only lasted like a minute literally/but everyone is different/i took an e.p.t. and a clear blue easy test because i was in disbelief then i swore i had the weirdest pregnancy cuz i didnt have any morning sickness now all i do is have morning sickness.

im almost 7 months
i had bleeding that lasted TEN days the first few days it was on and off and throughout the whole ten days the bleeding was only light enough that i had to use a pantyliner so it wasnt like a normal pd... i thought it could have been implantation bleeding but i dont know.. maybe it was just ... idk a very unusual pd
the one with faint bfp was dip, the bfn was pee on a stick... but i'm reading up i think it was just an evaporation line : (
well maybe the bfn was because some got onto the screen which caused and error....  i really dont know just try to think of the possibilities... that happened to me i did the pee on a stick and some of it splashed up onto the little screen and it didnt work properly because of that.
idk someone else said their bfp looked like mine did.  I don't know how your holding out testing again. lol
lol see you still have hope! i can only hold out on testing so long because i dont think im pregnant and i dont want to take the test hoping that i will see a positive and then BAM! another bfn slaps me in the face lol
lol i feel most hope is gone for me to :(  at least your either pg or not.  but if your not af will come and then you have a new cycle to try.  If i'm not pg (which i don't think i am) then god only knows when i'll ovulate again could be tomorrow could be a year from now... arg
lol thats funny we both started out so excited and now look at us
well i'm figuring it better to not expect it so if it happens it's a happy suprise not a dissapointing let down... btw i started trying to do one formula feed a day idk if i told you that yet! we'll see what happens i have a hpt sitting in my drawer at home i can't bring myself to take.  but all those symptoms i had a pretty much gone.  my nips are still a little sore when baby eats which is kind of a recent thing, and of course always wanting chocolate!  but thats not really weird for me lol
oh thats good about the formula.. anyway your right about the "better not to expect it" (which im not anymore) lol  but yeah all my symptoms have pretty much gone away too...  and wanting chocolate isnt wierd for me either :)
hi telly07 im in the same boat as you i think im experiancing implantation bleeding but im not soo sure. you could still be prego ur body might be producing enough of the hormone yet but who knows i wish u all the luck i soo badly want to be pregnant. i have sore breasts and pinkish color when i wipe but now it brown and sometimes when i bend down stuff comes up my throat soo im soo confused. the waiting sux.

to slivercheer i have a twin sister she has a 5 1/2 month old son and she pumps he wont take to her boob but i think u should continue to pump n breastfeed till about 5 months hes now eating baby food along with breast ,milk but hes your son soo u should do what u feel is best
btw i dont want to get your hopes up ive been disappointed a few times with hpt and i know how u feel its this huge let down .im keeping my fingers croosed for you

to anyone .....
i was wondwering if anyone could help me i may be experiancing implantation bleeding it feels like period pains two days ago i started notice a faint pinkish color only when i wipe and today its like a brownish color im not due to have my period for a week give or take the last two months my period has come a week early i took a hpt on sunday it was negitive and then i started the as what i think may be the implantation bleeding my breasts are very sore then they usually are when i have my period i cant hug ppl with out them hurting im constipated sorry i know too much info i just want answers lol when i bend down or stand up really fast stuff comes up my throat. i get slight heartburn not too oftent tho. when i wake up in the mornings i have too pee soo bad like ive been holding it for hours but i pee before i go to bed. im always tired i sleep in alot now plz keep your fingers crossed for me i want to be prego soo bad. when should i take the hpt? plz help its greatly appreciated thanx.
I'd take one when you miss your period... lt downs suck!  I'm still breastfeeding but the pediatrician said I need to do either vitamin D drops or supplement so once every couple days i give one bottle of formula.  sounds like an implant to me especially with the gagging.  I had similar bleeding a week before my period was due when i found out i was pg.  I waited a week after it was due and got a bfp right away.  I had this bleeding recently too about 5 weeks ago now the brownish spotting weird i think it was still lochia now though from the birth.  Good luck and keep us posted
*************************BABY DUST************************
thank u 4 ur advice the best ive gotton so far :) ill be sure to do that the waiting will be soo hard lol i might cave in and take a test but im sure it will be negative but theres still hope thank u soo much my day just got better thanx again :)
: ) Thats good I'm glad someone is having a good day... i'm trying to get my taxes filed and my ds is driving me nuts he is NOT having a good day at all.. I think i'm going to go cookoo.  if you must test which is simply impossible to avoid don't I know it i've taken 3 since my weird spotting one looked like a bfp but it was after ten minutes so it was prob an evaporation line, and my other two well BFN!   Get one of those early response test you can get a positive up to five days before your missed period although there's only a 50% chance you will get a bfp if your pg, and it's 5 days before.  each day that gets closer the early results tests get more accurate but don't have a 99% chance until you miss your period.
yep sounds like what i went through i just didnt have  the sore breasts. but i think you should wait a couple days after the pink and brown stuff goes away to take a preg. test. i myself couldnt wait lol so i ended up takin one early and of course it came out negative. i then took another one a few days after that and it came out negative too... i havent taken another one yet even though i probably should to get that "i wonder" thought out of my head. but there is a very good possibility that these things you are experiencing are a sign of prenancy. i wish you the best of luck and dont hesitate to inform us on any updates!
take another one! you still didn't get af sooo.  i've been having some white discharge maybe i'm ovulating?  i wanted to have sex this morning but bf doesn't want another one right now so he said no more until we get condoms : (  I don't know i'm confused about what I want...  but my sister told me she had a dream I was pregnant and i haven't talked to her about this isn't that weird?
lol yeah that is wierd. and no i still havent gotten af i will take another one tomorrow morning. was your first baby planned? my next question is completely off topic but do you have a myspace?
I am so psyched I found you!

The actual statistics seem a bit vague: As I haven't been "trying", nor sexually active the past few months.. I am not sure exactly when my periods were..

I have a conservative guesstimate that Jan: period began on the 21st.
Several intense encounters lead me to believe I may be preg.

The first signs were intense headaches I felt must be "hormonal"

I had an intense intuition...

But that was merely that: - and a 2 week "stomach flu"... no puking, just intense nauea.

Last possible date of conception: 2/4, (also 1/30, 1/27...maybe others?)

I THINK next cycle ("AF") begins tomorrow at the very earliest!... maybe Mon?

I have 28 day, occassionally longer cycles.

I felt the "cramping" and that "feeling" of something-especially on the left side, for the past 7-10 days.  

On Tuesday, 2/12... I woke with a small amount of pink discharge, and moderate watery red...

Yesterday I had less- but was brighter red, also lighter (more watery)- and on and off.

Today, Thursday- Very Scant spotting.

I am prone to think this may be Implantation Bleeding.

The possibility of conception is there- but not high.

Any suggestions, or insight is much appresiated.

BABYdust to all!*********
yea i have myspace http://www.myspace.com/slivercheer  whats yours?  Don't fforget to keep me posted with the results!

Babynine

Sounds highly possible to me! take a test tomorrow morning and let us know

yep sounds very possible you could be preg have you taken an hpt yet?

SliverCheer mine is www.myspace.com/chantelly941 :)
Really?

LOLxx

I think maybe I should wait until Monday AM..

BTW, I was just reading your thread here...

Sounds to me like you and Telly07 need to test also!

- RE: Intuition... You kind of know.

Neither of you seem to be the hysterical pregnancy type.

Silvercheer...
It is def. possible to become pregnant after giving birth.

I believe the "intention" is the cause.

....it's a strange thing.

Babydust Blessings!

Onelove!
i just tested last weekend! negative... so I have a test in my drawer i can't bring myself to take it.. how can you wait?  if it's due tomorrow and it doesn't come i'd test!
one love one heart!

Telly07

I added you! : )
No, I haven't taken a HPT test yet..
I am thinking I may be crazy.

But I CAN tell you that it is definitely not only possible, but probable that HPT's are false negative's!

In other words....
Try to wait until  enough HGC for a good urine, or see a DR/Clinic.

I had a ept turn faint blue, and be positive.

I mean it BARELY turned.

I literally called the manufacturer who told me to see my Dr.!

The blood test confirmed.

Thanks for welcoming me!
-I am obsessed and ALWAYS checking these boards these days!

(Thinking about consulting a OUIJA board lolxx)

BabyDust *********
Oh, well...also, I guess that I am not convinced that this was implantatio bleeding.

Although- I don't really know how it could be my period.

It's strange.

My intuition is pretty strong, I have been having premonitions...
My boyfriend even RANDOMLY came to me and said "You are thinking that you're pregnant, aren't you?"

And we weren't neccessarily trying...

At the time, it was the first day that I actually started to freak out thinking...
"this is different... this is most likely a baby"

But as much as I want to know... it is such a huge deal.

I guess in a way putting off testing can let you believe a little bit longer :-)

(or live in denial?)

*

I will get a HPT....

and start joining the fun!

Baby Rays!
Yea i got that weird spotting when i found out i was pg.  so when it happened after baby i was like again??  but i don't know anymore i also didn't get any classic symptoms before no cravings no nausea my bb's could have bean sore but i wouldn't have known because I had just had them pierced and they were sore from that!! i didn't want food i remember though i could only eat plain chicken and rice and I had some dizziness too..
SilverCheer
First of all, I LOVE the fact that you couldn't tell about your BB's b/c of the piercing!

We are basically separated at birth!

....I just bought Nirvana unplugged DVD, I will have you know.. killer. Worth every penny.

On another note,
How long has it been since you gave birth again?

Because I am certainly no expert.. but a you said earlier in thread... because you gave birth, it is hard to know when yor last AF was.

(10 mos?)

I guess your baby is 1 month old?

I tend to think that as you just went through that Goddess-Like time of intuition..
You are probably rather in touch with your body.

Excuse my example: but Britney (Spears) had her babies pretty much back to back fom what I recall.. and it is not at all uncommon.

****

I guess the question for you is if the spotting was your cycle trying to re-regulate; or IB?

Do you remember if you experienced any actual "bleeding" for a day or so before?

Many sights and people say it is only a pink or brown "spotting".

Others say the rule of thumb is no more than 3 pads.

Others say no more than a pantyliner.
***

I also feel dizzy, like you.
And coffe; which I lived on alone a few weeks ago; makes me nausea and incredibly ill.

I generally feel "under the weather" and as if I want to hole up.

In fact, I am just eatig dry toast at the moment because I attempted my coffee.

>>>>>>if this is not a baby,  I have a problem.

>When did you experience the "morning sickness"..and other symptoms?
>Before, or after the bleeding?

Also- as you just gave birth, your "pregnancy hormones" may not effect this early pregnancy the way it did the first time.

:-)
yea the nirvana unplugged album is awesome I have it too!

unfortunatly when i did get the positive with my son my dr said i should take the piercings out so i didn't really get to have fun with them : (  

my sone was born 12-07-07  i found out I was pg in april 07.  I wasn't to sure when my next period was due that month because february is a short month.  I usually got it the first wednesday of every month.  but on the ninth I fooled around and bled a little.  i thought it was af so i put in a tampon sorry if tmi!  but when i went to change it there was barely any blood so i wore a pantyliner and had nothing else.  i was like ok THATS WEIRD!  i waited till that weekend and took a test and had a bfp  it was after the spotting i felt the nausea all symptoms after spotting

so now my son is 10 weeks old my pp bleeding stopped at 5 weeks pp and i spotted at 6 weeks right after my check up bright red then brown not even enough for a pantyliner only when i wiped.  my bb's have been on and off sore the past two days like the inside.  i don't know if this has to do with breastfeeding or not.  last week is when i had the dizziness all of a sudden.  but it's not like before I feel sick after i eat but not puky sick just an uneasy belly.  

all your symptoms sound like a def pg!! my mom found out she was preg with my bro because she LOVES coffee, but one morning just the smell made her nauseaus her co worker said your pg! and she said no but took the test and sure enough
Love the Nirvana Ray?

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on a healthy and happy delivery!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, there is never TMI in my case , LOL.

I know what you mean about the uneasy belly thing...
And the bleeding also seems highly suspect.

I hope you are prepared, because I have a feeling you may be needing to take another test!

Have you gotten a blood level done yet?

And what date(s) do you think you may have conceived?

*That's funny about your Mom!

I'm still going with a very srange flu...
(maybe?)

One Love!
im soo very confused it started out as pinkish color only when i wiped and now its more heavier i need tamps  its heart breaking to think it could be a misscarriage but since the light spotting occured im starving but dont really want to eat after i eat i feel sick and so much more emotional since the spotting my bbs arent as sore just around the nips tmi sorrry i dont know if i have intution since i want to be prego is it all in my head that i feel in my heart im prego. my twin sis had a dream i was prego she said she had a feling i was gonna have a boy :) and before she got prego i told her the same thing n now she has a 5 month old son :) my period came a week early in december and jan so now it starts aroun the 18th and now this spotting

baby dust to u all slivercheer telly07 , and babynine  
i don't know i don't think i am... it was prob in my head possible conception is 01-11, 1-19, 1-24, 1-25, 2-02 or 2-09 those might be slightly off.

msgorgeous had you ever taken a test?  if it's heavy it could just be af or possibly VERY EARY m/c  lets hope neither.  I've heard in some cases people still get af in early pregnancy

**********baby dust***************
i took a test on sunday my bf wanted me to i took it before i missed a period and before i had this spotting.it was negitive as i knew it would be. but i was reading about m/c and it seems thats what i may be experiancing soo i guess it just wasnt meant to be but i still have a lil hope soo ill wait and see if i get my period or not then go from there
i'm sorry hun theres always hope!
i have an update what i thought was implantation bleeding i was soo sure it was ... i just experianced a early miscarriage i had severe cramping and pain in my sides all night slight cramps now i need a new tamp every time i use the bathroom lots of blood clots n clearlike tissue so im pretty sure it was a m/c sorry for the grapic details i just wanted to update u all thanx for the advice and babydust i believe that i was experiancing implantation in which miscarrage (miscarriage) followed right after ima keep my head up and hope for the best in the future ....my twin sis had two m/c before she carried full term soo ill wait a couple months n try again thanx again for all your support and advice :) greatly appreicated
i'm sooooooo sry i wish you the best : ( god bless
I am sending you love-light!

Let me know how you are tomorrow.

I hate to keep you wondering, but if the "heavy" bleeding stops... it may have still been Implantation actually. It is a myth that people don't have clots.

I just read somebody's post who had a baby, and she had intese IB.

But regardless, the Universe is wiser than we know!

Baby Rays!'.. to all!!!!
xxxoooxxx
I am sending you love-light!

Let me know how you are tomorrow.

Baby Rays!'.. to all!!!!
xxxoooxxx
When was the spotting?... LOL :-)

(IB)

BABYDUST*
thank u for the little ray of hope, it seems to be slowing down now and i still feel sick like i wanna gag and sick to my stomache but im not sure why i still feel that way and ive gotton dizzy a few times today much love ill let u know how im feeling tomorrow

thank u slivercheer godbless
I have a really good vibe about us...***

Hang in there, msgorgeous- at first I thought the IB, if that is in fact what it is- was AF for sure.. but it went away, as I said.

I def. did not have my period....

A great place to investigate this is Yahoo..
Type in "red implantation bleeding"-

I will get you the link if you can't find it.. it is apparently just as normal as the light pink/brown stuff...

No more than 3 days, though... and tends to have an odd "flow"...

Silvercheer:
Thanks for all the love! Enjoy your baby... and hold that test until the morning at the very least!...

I can't wait to hear!

Kisses and BaByDusT*********
thank you so much im searching it now as we speak well as i speak lol im hoping ;0 thanx again ill let u know as soon as i know something
i havent really found anything on red implantaion bleeding but u gave me hope everything will be allright  xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I'm sorry you couldn't fing the link..
I copied the folllowing from a board:

RE: did you experience an impant. bleed prior to AF?  
Started 1 month ago (2008-01-12 20:35:00)  by wendybird
I did have qdjshdpoicxnbznxc423fdsn3_bab4784769b969f76ba4308345dcc6f6 both pregnancies. The first time it was almost like a light period and lasted 3-4 days, I thought it was AF come a bit early, until it never got heavy and I tested and got a BFP. This time, at about 7 dpo, for 3 days in a row I had random spots of bright red blood. Not very much at all, just drops here and there. Got a BFP the following week! Good luck, hope ...
Thread: Show this thread (8 posts) Size: 422 bytes Source:  Babynamesworld.com - Since names last lifetimes     Forum: Pregnancy  

BabyRays!!!

Silvercheer:
any news???

Babydust***
Hello I am new here and I have had the worst luck getting preggo and my period was regular for a year then started out of whack and off track this month it was one month and four days late but this has happened before but this time I have all the symptoms and still have them then my period was light not heavy which never happens. I took a test and it came back negative again for the second time. Well hope someone can give me some advice. I have been trying for three years to get preggo and no luck so the doctor said to stop trying cause it will not work so i have stopped and not very happy i gone into deppression cause i cannot have kids.
Hi, i discovered that i was pregnant 3 weeks ago with home pregnancy test. 1 week later i began to start spotting, brownish blood to bright pink. This has been happening for 10 days now, but it is like an of and on thing. It comes on for 2 days than goes for 2 days then comes back. I took another pregnancy test which still showed positive. I"m really worried about what is going on, any help would be appreciated.
thank u for the board it helps thank u for takin time to help me. i i still dont know whats goin on with me i guess time will tell. :)

to chrissyangel u could be pregnant ur body might not have enough of the hormone in your body yet! i hope that helps some let me know in a few days if u still have the symptoms :) babydust to you

to whatsgoinon119 i have never heard of that happing before im no expert on things like this sorry i couldnt be of much help maybe u should scedule an appointment with your dr. it dont sound like anything serious is happining it could be implantation
i took another pg test it was the digital pg test. it had the part u pee on and u stick it into the digital part.... whats a leaflet? cuz i connected the two and after it was done "testing" it said see leaflet so i took the thing i peed on out and it had a little screen type thing (not digital but the one wit the lines) and you know how if u get one line your not pg and two lines you ARE PREG well i looked at that and it had one solid blue line and another light light blue line.... what do u think?

msgorgeous
any news?  how are you?  my good friend had a m/c last night : (  my bf had to bring her to the er she was just about 9 weeks

Chrissy Angel
why did your dr say that?  have you gone to a fertility clinic?  there are many things you can do to increase fertility like take ovulex

Whatsgoingon119

have you seen a ob since you took the hpt?  you def need to go to the dr either way

babynine
nothing yet held out from taking my test again although telly's results really make me want to!!!!!!1

Telly07

I think thats a positive for sure!!!! but i don't get it were there two tests?? i'm guessing a leaflet is the instructions?  CONGRATS GIRL spread some baby dust!
i wrote you back on  myspace girl lol. but yeah the leaflet is the instructions i found out and no it wasnt two tests it was just one there was the part that the urine actually went on and the digital part that says preg or not preg. you are supposed to insert the part with the urine to the digital part so it could show up on the screen i guess... anyway the part you pee on also had a little results lookin area with lines on it thats where i saw the dark blue line and the light light blue line i took that part (the part with the urine and the line screen) out of the digital part after it said see leaflet... its kinda confusing to explain sorry
why would your Dr. tell you that... thats not very positive. but have you tried fertility pills? have you gotten a second opinion from another Dr. maybe there is another Dr out there that is a little more optimistic and can help you out a little more... good luck!
i still have symptoms minus the beast tenderness but i guess thats common with miscarriages they last for a while after m/c but i have a slight feeling i could be prego but im not sure if its me just wanting it soo bad. and if i was prego i dont know what the bleeding was all about? lol im soo lost kinda i have a test in my drawer but not sure i wanna take it quite yet i still have bownish color when i wipe. but im doin good thanx for askin you still have symptoms? how are you?

telly07 it sure does sound like a positve thats good news i bet your excited i have hope for me after your results it makes me happy to know i still could have a chance :)
That is confusing!!! still i think it's prob a + i'd def go to a free clinic to double check so you can be sure and start CELEBRATING!!!!

msgorgeous

there is a possibilty it wasn't a m/c it depends on how bad the cramping and how much blood i think... I'd def talk to your dr if you havent already.  but i fit was there is always next time! :)
i dont have no insurance to go see a dr. but i took a the first response pregnancy test and it was negitive not even a faint line soo im thinking i was never prego just a heavy period. cuz if u were prego n had a m/c wouldnt u have enough of the hormone in your body still even after the m/c im not sure tho but your right theres always next time soo im happy about that :) thank u
Thats great news!! now just remember the day the bleeding started and plan to bd accordingly!!!
not too sound dumb but what does bd mean? lol
aww thanks guys! your giving me a little more hope lol yeah i am excited im going to take another test just to be sure and i will let you guys know. and dont feel dumb lol i dont know what bd means either... sometimes when i dont know what an abbreviation means i google it lol hope that helps!
I went to my local doctor yesterday, he sent me for a ultrasound, but there was only a tiny black mark in my uterus measuring 4w 4d and i should be 6w 6d. than they found something outside my ovary so they aren't ruling out ectopic.  My doctor didnt even do a blood test, but i have to ring him today to see what is next. So they can't tell me if im pregnant or not. Its so confusing.
hopefully you hear something today that will tell you one way or another whats going on with you

telly07 i googled it lol but got these weird things like law offices etc....
lol when i google it i usually put like obgyn abbreviations or pregnancy abbreviations then a lot of  helpful things pop up. anyway when i looked up bd all the websites said bd= baby dance (sex)
thats confusing?  let us know what happens whats ectopic outside the uterus pregnancy?  

Msgorgeous yea bd= baby dance telly's right so get to it!

Telly07
You take another test yet?????? bf and I got into a huge fight last night :(  I got no sleep because of him and the baby i must look HORRIBLE today I want coffee but i still don't know if i'm pg probably not though.
lol yeah i guess that would of helped using prego abbrevs i didnt even think too lol but thank u for looking it up for me. now i just have to get my bf to baby dance :) and i too am curious did you take another test yet?

slivercheer thank u :) sux u didnt get any sleep and im sure u dont look horrible today fighting sux. when your babys atleast 5 months you can start getting him on a regular sleeping scedule but you gotta keep him awake all day which id hard but my sisters baby he sleeps all through the night well he wakes up once but goes right back t sleep
he's usually real good about sleeping 6 hours at night but not this week... i knew it was to good to be true.  it's hard to keep him awake during the day because I'm at work with him and when he's sleeping I can get stuff done.  he needs to be held all day to be content.  his boucer and play mat only amuse him for ummmmmmmmm about 3 minutes!!
six hours is pretty good :) thats one good job you have to have your baby with you im not in to daycares i dont like them especially with young babys
yeah its a little tough but whats better then making money and not paying for daycare!?  I wouldn't change it.  I'm also trying to go to school online so I can start teaching i start class the 25th i'm starting to wonder what I got myself into and am very overwhelmed and stressed!  just trying to maintain a sliver of sanity!
guys.... i got my period...  :`(     and no i havent taken another test    
wtf wtf wtf??????? you sure it's af?  normal? heavy? light?
that dont sound right like slivercheer said are you sure its af? when was the last time you had af?
the last time i had af was in december sometime...either early or mid december. i know it doesnt sound right..its normal like how my pds usually are. im so confused, and you guys probably are too. idk what to think. my bfs cousin had her period 3 times while she was pregnant so maybe there is still hope for me.
ok so yesterday i felt nauseaus all day with a BAD headache.  i gagged once, so again i took a hpt looked like the faint line i had before but was within the time frame of the test, could this be another evap line?  I took another one that night and same thing but lighter this time but def a line VERRRRRY faint and thin again within the time frame of the test... so i bought another one and took it first thing this morning and there was no faint line at all but the neg was wayyyyyyyyyy lighter then the control... whats goin on?  am I imagining things can you see the evap line on two tests within the three minutes?  am i pregnant? WTF!  i'm sick of wasting money on them for inconclusive results and i'm wondering if i'm nuts!?

Telly07
Thats weird no period for two months and then all of a sudden normal?  have you been stressed sometimes that can mess up your cycle  but what about the positive hpt?!  i'm so confused I'd get checked out at one of those free places.  I'm thinking about going to one too thats where I got my confirmation on my + hpt last time.  But i want to know i'm not seeing fake lines first I swear they are there SOOOOOO faint though.  i think i'm addicted to hpts i've taken SO many in the past couple months.  
Viewing 1-200 comments: