How long does implantation bleeding last
It has been 14 days since the start of my last period. The last few days I've had a darker, brownish-discharge that only shows up when I wipe - nothing requiring a pad. I don't know if I'm getting another period (which would be abnormally soon after the last one) or if this is implantation bleeding? I don't know if implantation bleeding is one day and then it is gone, or if it could be several days like I've been experiencing. Anyone know? Thanks! (and if it IS another period - if I should go to the Dr. - or wait it out to see if wierdness happens next month too. I'm normally fairly regular - sometimes shorter cycles - but not 14 days - sheesh). Thanks!
yea i guess we'll all be looking for free clinics i found one called the pregnancy resource center in the yellow pages under pregnancy.  it's FREE!  but i'm kinda scared to go and get the big NO or big YES plus i don't really have time!  they were not the same brand they were all store brand one ingles one family dollar, one walmart!?
i was doing a little research on store brand pregnancy tests and it says there just as effective as the  brand name tests they all just detect up to certain amounts of the hormone so im thinking that the two tests that showed a faint line detect better then the one that was negitive but you just never know tho i wish you the best. :)
Slivercheer, you might want to really think about having another baby so soon! I have 3 children, my youngest is 5 months old, oldest is 5 yrs old, and based on what I know now, I'd never think about having another baby for at least the first year. My two oldest are 19 months apart and in my opinion were too close together. I got pg when my first was 10 months. I had intended to start trying at 12 months and had no idea that the moment we talked about it I got pg! Now mind you, I'm married and in my 30s, these were all planned babies (except the second was 2 months earlier than my plans) and we were financially and emotionally ready for this. And even for me it was extremely difficult. My oldest had to become the "big girl" when my second came around. She was only 19 months old and I couldn't hold her all the time or be there for her like I normally was due to the new baby. I felt bad, she was forced to lose some of her time for still being the "baby" and it was hard on her. Not to mention that now when I want to put them both in activities, like ballet. Its really difficult. Paying for one is hard enough when you have to buy everything for it, but paying for 2 kids is nearly impossible nowadays. All the equipment and activity fees etc. really add up, especially if you have to do it for 2 children!
Just since my baby was born last year, I have had 3 kids unbelievably sick and the cost at the dr.'s office is really growing. I feel like my credit card is almost maxxed out just from paying for medical bills for 3 kids! And when you have 2 children throwing up all night and begging for comfort from "mommy," it just breaks your heart to say "hold on" because you have to go be with the other one also. You will have many sleepless nights ahead of you staying up all night tending to a sick child who is hovering near dehydration and its really exhausting to deal with 2 children like that at the same time.
Also, I wanted to let you know to just enjoy your baby now. You'll never have this time with him/her again and appreciate it as much as you can. Before you know it, the baby won't be a baby anymore and you'll cherish those memories. Don't be too quick to add another baby to the formula and possibly lose special moments with your first. As you have probably realized, when you are bfing, you can't just jump up to run change another baby's poopy diaper that is oozing out on his clothes, or grab that dangerous thing out of his/her mouth, or take care of other things like that. Its very very very hard to take care of a newborn when you have another baby also. If you get pg now, you will have a baby that might now even be walking yet. Mine didn't walk until 13 months. I can't imagine having a baby that is sooo dependent on me and another newborn in my arms at the same time!!  Most likely, if you get pg, your milk will dry up as your body will prepare for the new baby. You will be forced to pay for forumula until this baby is a year and the expense can put you in the poor house! Plus, your body needs a year to recooperate from the pg before you should consider another! Its very common after having a baby to want to be pg again, read other sites and you'll be amazed at how many mothers out there want the same thing. But then those hormones change and you will rapidly realize that you want to wait. Just wait and see if that happens to you. I dont' mean to lecture and I hope you don't take it that way. I just don't want to see you lose your time with this baby too soon! I hope you really think about it and decide you might want to wait awhile, it will really be worth it if you do! You are a young enough mother (meaning brand new mommy for the first time) that you still have so much ahead of you!!!

p.s. please don't ever withhold food from your baby and hold him out with a paci. I just skimmed this post out of curiosity and saw a little bit about that. I have no idea why you were doing that but it can be detrimental to his health! Everybody has their own opinion, but mine is that bf is absolutely the best food for baby. Nature makes it the perfect food for babies and it has everything they need. The milk changes as time goes on and it reformulates constantly to meet the exact needs of the baby at that time. I hope you don't take this as lecturing and don't mind my input. I read everything I could get my hands on when I was pg and I am constantly reading about my kids and their needs. If you do have any questions you think I might be able to answer, I'll check back here to see if you ask and I'll be happy to respond.

To the other girls out there who are either young, unmarried or both. Please think about what you will be getting into. Motherhood was more demanding and more of a commitment than I ever in my life expected. I can't imagine doing it when my life isn't already planned out. I waited until my schooling was complete and my career was established, and we had a house and were ready for the next step. I don't know how anyone can do it otherwise. Its hard enough when you are stable much less when you are young and not even sure what life will hold for you in the future. And having a supportive and helpful partner is a MUST!! Ask any single parent how hard it is to do it alone! I've had 3 kids who are completely opposite and each personality has had its challenges to deal with! Luckily they were healthy with no problems. Imagine if your baby is not born that way :(

Okay, off my soapbox now, good luck to all of you in whatever the future holds for you!!!

Dangit, I just wrote a long post and accidentally deleted it. I forgot to tell you (just read more of your post today) that with my last baby, we tried for 8 months, and he was my 4th pg during that time. Each of the 3 pgs before him, I got a fairly faint pg line, but a positive nonetheless, but each day after that it got fainter and fainter. I knew that something was wrong, it should have gotten stronger as the hormone numbers multiplied, but instead they got fainter and fainter. I took tests each day and usually within a week after my first positive test af started. This last time it all worked out, but the other 3 just were not meant to be. You can look online at websites that will tell you the amount of hormone sensitivy each test has and how early you really can use it. Some of the name brand tests are misleading in that they have to be taken later than some generic tests. You have to look at the charts online to see the details of each type of test out there. HTH

All the symptoms you are experiencing may just be your hormones still in full force. They can be so much more intense after the baby is born than during pg!  It can take quite some time for your body to simmer down and start to feel normal again. BTW, has your hair started to fall out yet? Don't panic, totally normal symptom and it won't last forever!!
wow... you definately sound pg to me. sounds like you have a pretty good amount of the symptoms lol is there a health department near where u live? they usually take u with no insurance i went to one when i was really sick and it was only 17 dollars to see the doctor. hope that helps.

SliverCheer and msgorgeous
anyway i have no idea what-so-ever what is going on with me ... i just told you i got my pd yesterday right? right. well it was kinda heavy and mine usually last 4-5 days and the last day and a half are usually lighter but my pd is light today! yesterday it filled a tampon (sorry i kno tmi) and today it was a lot lighter and pink and only took up a little bit of the tampon instead of how it usually is. maybe its just a really short pd or something..... idk
anyways its like an hour and a half after i wrote the last comment on here and i have had a pad on since a little bit before then just to get a better estimate of about how much blood is comin out and the pad is completely clean. theres not even a spot of blood on it..... so does this mean i only had my pd for a day and a half??
That is quite strange.... idk what to tell you about that one!

Tina22

I wasn't "holding off food"  with the pacifier thats a little insulting to me that thats how you took it.  babies need to suck very often I was saying how I used the pacifier for that when he wasn't hungry!  and the formula situation I only started to really consider because thats what the pediatrician told me to do!! i thought that was f*cked up when she told me that too!  I figured it was somewhat normal to have that need again so soon and I understand what you are saying.  the main reason I was/am considering it is because I'm in school and working and taking my baby with me if i were to have another baby I would stop working and stay home with the two and focus on school.  Which is online so it's doable.  Also I hope you don't take this as an insult even though you felt it was ok to insult young mothers.   my b/f and I have been together 7 years through alot together and that is not changing.  secondly that is a common misconception these days that people should be "fully established" or older before they have children.. then they run into fertility problems... have you BEEN on the TTC boards?  all older people who wish they didn't wait that long and then when there children grow up they are not as active and are tired and can't be as involved in their childrens lives.  If i wasn't meant to have my first child it wouldn't of happened and if it's not meant to happen until later on it won't.  I'm not going to go out and buy clomid or ovulex to try to have a baby this close, and I'm going to give my baby everything he needs which includes my breastmilk I would NEVER deprive him of that and to hear you say it is unpleasant to say the least.  I understand what you are trying to do and that is put in your input, which I do appreciate so don't get me wrong.  I have done alot of reading since the day I have become pregnant and alot of it went to waste because stastics and studies compare nothing to a mothers natural instinct for what is best.  My future is clear and bright and I give thanks to God for blessing me with this child nothing else has ever inspired me to do so well.  Also I grew up in a middle class family or four children all who were one to two  years apart.  my mom was just finishing school and my dad was just begining to take it seriously.  they lived in a crappy apartement before they could buy the amazing house I grew up in.  we always had every opportunity and new experience offered to us and it put them in alot of debt.  no one is ever "ready" for a child.  there are always unexpected illnesses and expensive ventures, I think whether you can afford it or not it is the love that truely matters.
thare is a place i could go proly like 15 to dollars which ima make an appointment for soon :) im sorry you got to ggo througg this its hard not knowing whats wrong with you im in the same boat best of luck. you know it could be implantation bleeding i saw on some site that it says some woman experiance red implantation bleeding i hope that helps some best of luck stay positve

tina22 im sure you were just offering your input thats nice of you but i do have to disagree with you on the fact that you should be stable and married im not married and only 22 almost 23 and i would give anything to be a mother. my mom had me and my twin siter at 17 then had my brother a year and 4 months later sure it was hard but my mom wouldnt change anything me and my boyfriend talked about having a baby we both agree on every aspect of having a baby there a wonderful gift and i know for a fact that hes gonna stick with me through this and i do thank you for your input but as slivercheer said your never gonna be ready and prepared to have a baby never so many things could happen if you wait as i prefer to have one young im not trying to be rude i just want you to know ppl want differant things. slivercheer is a wonderful mother and a new one at that and being a new mother shes gonna listen to what her dr tells her she just wants the best for her son.
Sorry Slivercheer, I didn't realize about the paci. I read, well skimmed quickly, this is really a long post, that you were holding out the baby with it. I absolutely use pacis too so I don't mean not to use them. And I've used it to help lengthen a feeding time b/c I schedule my kids to a certain extent. I just thought you were doing it a different way. Be careful, my little one cries a lot now, and putting the paci in his mouth was easy, so we could eat dinner or get things done etc. And now he is absolutely addicted to it, his sucking reflex is amazingly strong, more than both my other children, and I'm working on breaking it. If I could do it all over again, I'd have made him deal without it much more these past few months :( I can be up easily every 5-10 minutes for hours during the night stuffing it back in as he can't sleep without it. I can't have my family awake at night and it was easy to put it in his mouth but now its quite a problem :(  Don't make my mistake or you'll be as sorry as I am.

I didn't mean mothers can't be young. I would love to be younger. I just know that had I had a baby back then, I probably couldn't be where I am now. You guys took offense and I didn't mean it that way. I've learned a lot through the years. Things I just didn't know back then. Things I had no clue about. Why would I? I had never had a child. I helped raise my younger brother, and I worked in a daycare for years, but I was not actually responsible and in charge full time for these children. I could do what I wanted b/c they had their own moms. Once I had my own child, I realized that the entire livelihood of this little creature rested in my hands. I was 100% responsible, 24 hours a day for the care, support, and love of this baby. I had dogs and that was nothing compared to the responsibility of a child. It was just the only comparable thing I had at that time. Then I realized fully what it took to raise a child. I still look back and think of all the things I should have done differently. I can't imagine a mom who doesn't do that. But if I can help another girl go into it with a better understanding of what she is going to encounter, then thats great! Slivercheer, I can't imagine you don't agree?? Raising children is hard, probably the hardest thing you'll ever do. I never knew how difficult it could be to deal with a headstrong 3 year old!!!

Children are the priority and you can't always do other things when you have a smaller child. That goes for anything. I tell my younger brother, work on his weight now (we talk about this together) as when you are older, you just can't do it the way you could when you are young. For one thing, weight just doesn't come off nearly as easily as it did when you were younger, but also, as you know, with a baby you can't just run and work out when you want. But when you are young, in school, having fun, there is always time to fit in a workout and watch what you eat. With kids, everything changes and you don't get to focus on yourself anymore. Some days I couldn't even take care of myself b/c I spent it taking care of kids, the house etc. I have no idea how mothers can possibly study for school also. At this point I spend my days driving back and forth from K and preschool schools for my older kids, and it seems like the drs office on a regular basis too.

So do what you can when you are young. I don't know why, I always said I could not be like my mother, and I can't imagine its happened but I feel like my mother! I'm only 36 and somehow entering my 30s just changed me. It aged me mentally. I know I'm not the only one, I have other friends who have said the same thing. I think the perspective of a 20 something mom is different than a 30+ mom. I don't know why. I can't say I'm a better mom in my 30s than I would have been in my 20s. I think I would have been more fun younger. But I think more about the future now and money and making sure things are in order.  I doubt my kids like that now, they would rather I do nothing but play with them. I say it this way, b/c my mom was a very young mom, with me and my older brother. She was 16 & 19 and said she loved it. She remembers always sitting on the bed and eating cereal with us and playing with us all the time. She loved her time with us. But I remember her being mean and unable to deal with us when we were bad. She was young and trying to raise herself as well. Back then it was common to get married when pg and so she was also dealing with being stuck to a man she'd gotten pg from for the rest of her life, stuck in a life she hadn't intended for herself, and stuck in a town she didnt' want to be in. We never had money, we never got to wear the "cool clothes" and we had to bargain shop. And my parents weren't as poor as others. They were just young and uneducated and had blue collar jobs. My husband was raised in a very similar situation and we have both said we will never put our children through that kind of life. Soooo, again forgive me my lecturing. I was careful not to do what my mom did and it worked out for me. I hope it works out for you guys too. I would be too scared to tie myself to a guy I wasn't married to. There are no guarantees either way as to whether you will stay together. Divorces happen all the time. But I work in the industry dealing with child support/child custody etc. and I cannot even begin to tell you the heartache parents go through when they are stuck to a person they really never should have had a baby with in the first place. That is the most important thing to start with, a stable relationship, married or not. I guess I just don't understand why anyone would willingly have a baby and not get married first. If my husband was not willing to commit his life to me in front of God, where we merged our lives and joined as one in contract, I could never have considered a baby with him. If I wasn't worth marrying, I'd be worried about his commitment to our children then. Having a baby, and not being married, makes it that much easier for a man to walk out. There is nothing holding him there but his moral responsibility. He can always be chased for child support, but there are no ties to the mother then and its easy to just pack up and leave. When you are married, not nearly so easy!!  But I'm just old fashioned and I like to encourage younger girls to get married. If the guy says he won't, then find another one! Any man who is willing to get you pg but not marry you isn't worth having IMO!! I'd question his motives at that point. Not saying in any way you guys are dealing with that, it sounds like you aren't and you feel confident in your relationships. Honestly, I'm just writing this in case a young girl is out there reading this on her own quietly, trying to decide what to do in her situation!

i wasnt trying to be rude your in your 30's youve had more life experiances then weve had your more wiser. i see what your saying lifes differant these days. sure im not maried but that dont mean my bf loves me any less or hed walk out on me hes an amazing man. i tust him and love him he would do anything for me marriage and having a child isnt a top priority right now in november we had thought i was pregnant it was a scare but after i took the test and it came back negitve we liked the idea of becoming parents we both know what it takes to be parents we help with his nieces sure its gonna be a lot of work and were ready for what ever life brings us. and if i had a slight doubt my mind my bf would ever leave me i wouldnt be wanting to have his child . thank you for your opinion tho its nice to have a differant point of view on these matters
I do understand, babysitting is hardly like the real thing I used to watch a 3 yr old boy and a 2 yr old girl and I thought that was crazy!! it's nothing compared to when I'm trying to complete daily resposibilities and baby won't stop crying so i feed him and soothe him and change him and play with him, but sometimes nothing works.  I'm just now really getting adjusted and before it was much more difficult to figure out what he wanted and it's so draining and a true test of patience when your baby can't be calmed down, despite what you do!! its the worst when we're in the car and I try to explain to him Baby we're driving I can't take you out of your carseat, and if we stop it will only prolong the situation!  Thankfully as time goes on it gets easier... as both baby and mother  come to understand eachother better.  We didn't plan to have this baby, and I hate to admit it now but considered abortion.  We always had agreed if we accidently got pg we weren't ready... But when it was real it changed everything.  I told him to think about it seriously for a day and let me know what he wanted, at this point we had already been together for 6 years and living together for 2 years.  Well needless to say we decided to keep the baby.  We figured we would never be fully ready and god forbid something happened in the future where we couldn't concieve we would regret the decision forever.  Plus I had no Idea what abortions consisted of really and once I was educated I was SOOO happy my bf was on the same page.  We always wanted a family just didn't expect it so soon!  SUPRISE!  I couldn't be happier and couldn't imagine it any other way. Like you at first I thought i wanted to wait a year and then maybe try for # 2.  But similarly to msgorgeous i thought I might be ( still wondering).  and then when i saw the first negative I was amazed that I was dissappointed and talked to my bf and he just wants whatever I want.

As far as marriage we were never in a hurry because i think to many couples rush into it and end up divorcing.  When I got pg that wasn't reason to get married i thought it would be foolish to because of the pregnancy I wanted it to be our decision not the baby's that we tie the knot .  We live as married and engament is implied just not official with a ring.  my bf thinks we should go to a courthouse and have a ceremony later but that makes the ceremony not as special to me if we're already legal ya know?  So Its just a matter of time and having all the money for the ceremony we want.  Plus i want to shed some baby weight before I buy a dress!!!

I almost forgot, thanks for the advice on the paci, I actually was ANTI pacifier at first, baby's grandma used it when she was watching him once grrrrr.  But actually he's not that into I always nurse him before bed because he sleeps with me.  Going to break him of that soon!!  it's just so much easier then getting out of bed to feed in the middle of the night!!  but he is good only wakes up once (on a good night) now.  I see what your saying though I tried to get him to fall asleep in his crib and he always falls asleep nursing so i used a paci and every time he spit it out (which was just about the time i returned to the couch!)  he'd cry. But eventually i got him sound asleep and then my dog ran into the door and woke him up!!! so i called it quits and took him to my bed!  This weekend will be easier because I don't have to wake up early so if i'm up late putting him to bed it will be ok!  During the day though he refuses the pacifier alot.  he only uses it occasionally and when he's tired it helps him get to bed without fussing
any news yet?
I'm wondering the same thing... what about you any news?

I'm having more wierd things.  Yesterday I went to bathroom well when I wiped there was a light pink goo.  sorry TMI i know!  hardly any more the rest of the day when I wiped.  Then this morning I went to the bathroom and brown.  I wonder if AF is coming back or if it's implantational.  I had some cramps too I guess I'll wait and see if it gets red or to be a flow.  Doesn't seem like that though, I'm so full of doubt that it's implantation too i had sex last weekend an on the 24 so if it was implantation it prob would be about the time.  I thought i might have ovulated over the weekend because  I had a little EWCM that is a sign of it but if i did ovulate this weekend and had sex on sunday then I wouldn't see implant blood yet though because it takes 7-14 days so it would've been last weekend right?  IDK weird... I guess I'll take a test in a week or two they say after implant you CAN get a + 2-4 days later.  If i get a bfn I'm swearing off HPT's though!

OH I have news my friend Melissa who has been TTC got PG!! maybe her baby dust fell on to me?!
no news on me yet! hopefully ill be able to say im prego :) lol im trying all kinds of things too! i drink coffee i limit one cup a day tho but im trying to quit i read some where that you need to drink lots of water and it will get the cervix wetter sorry tmi and it helps the swimmers. you might be experiancing implantation bleeding maybe your friend did spread a lil baby dust your way :) i wish you all the best :) yeah im soo close to swearing off HPT's too ugh congrats too your friend
i've never heard of the water thing don't worry about tmi!
ok so i went to the bathroom just now and pink again, more pink then before though.  maybe af is coming back..  but thats ok if she rears her ugly head then I know I'm fertile again despite the breastfeeding!
thats how mine sstarted out pink then more pink then full blown af but like you said atleast you know you fertile again
ok I was wondering if anyone had any info or have gone through the same thing.  I missed my period on the 16th so I took a home test it was positive, very faint line, waited a day took another very faint positive.  then on the 25th I had a light spotting only when I wiped, now on the 27th I have it very light mostly when I wipe and few light marks on a pad.  I had an ultra sound wich they could ony see a smaal black spot on the uterus  now they are checking my levels but have not confirmed anything with me but have told me now to worry mcuh aabout it what it is be?
some people experience some spotting in the first trimester, how sure are you that the 16th was your period date?  The bleeding is def not implantational i don't think but you should talk to your doctor especially if you are expereincing any cramps.  call your doc don't be afraid to ask questions.  Your probably fine but don't take any chances and make sure your taking it easy!
i agree with slivercheer, are your periods pretty regular? dont stess out. take it easy and ask your dr. questions like slivercheer said i wish you the best
Hey everyone, I am in the same boat... w/ the pinkish brown somewhat period. I started on the 20th, and its always been really hard, and always always bad cramps, well i woke up and didnt think twice, put in a tampon, took some pain meds and went to work. Well when i took it out i was very wow about how not full it was! Not even thinking about it i went on doing this for the usual amount of time 7-8 days ( thinking if i wear just a liner, ill get really heavy.. i didint), well now there is just a lil bit, not enough for a pad, but i never had any cramps, and it didnt have any lumps/clots in it this time (sorry tmi haha) I have never had a period so light! We are taking a test tonight, so i guess we will find out! We have been married for a year, and have always be careful between days 9 thru 17... so we will see.
keep us posted I'm curious to find out if you get a + then maybe I'll take a hpt too.  you have clots in the beginning? is that why you siad non this time?
im curious too!!! it sounds most definetly like implantation bleeding i dont mean to get in your personal life but when was the last time u had sex because implantation bleeding occurs 7 to 14 days after conception i think i wish u the best :) plz do let us know the results
hey guys i know i havent been on here for a while! i forgot my password and it took me a while to get it back lol anyways i gave up on taking hpts cuz of all the negs but anyways my boobs have gotten soooo big idk how that happened lol i was a 34 DD and now im poppin out of all my bras! i dont have any pregnancy symptoms tho.. could that be one??
YES thats DEF a symptom!
yes that is def one cuz i have 38DD and my boobs are poopin out too lol but really no symptoms???
are you saying your pg??
are you saying your pg??
that im not sure of havent takin a test yet
Well damnit ladies get testin!! lol my bf wouldn't let me get one at the store today, he says i'm addicted.   but i haven't tested in a few weeks and with that weird spotting this week and the weird feeling in my tummy today grrr i'm going nuts i want to see if any of you get a + before i take one
lol im too scared to take a test for the fear it will be negitive, ive been experiancing weird stomache discomfort for the last few days, pain around my boobs,nausea,. and less then an hour ago it feels like my period is about to start or something grrrr this is soo confusing.
I thought you were sayin you were pg too!! i was about to ask you the same thing slivercheer did!! lol anyways yea i guess it couldnt hurt if we just test to see what it says ... the worst thing that could happen is a neg... anyways is it normal for only one breast to get sore??
sould i take a hpt even tho i havent missed a period? im not sure if thats normal or not cuz my left breast is the only one thats been hurting.
lol my right one is the only one thats been hurting!! lol but yeah i think you should cuz some women can still be pg even if they have their pd
it's funny that you and telly are both having one breast that hurts!  when is your period due?  I have one of those wheels at home you know that tells you your due date/ ovulation/ implantation based on LMP.  according to that if my spotting was in implant then on the 6th  I should get a bfp if I am.  If you tell me when your LMP was I can tell you your probable dates too.
ill get a test as soon as i can :) my period is due on the 18th thank u for looking it up on your wheel
I have been having a brownish discharge for about 5 days now. but my period isnt for another week. I just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time about a week ago. We had unprotected sex a couple times but he didnt *** in me and i am on birth control. What should i do?
it could be implantation bleeding take a test as soon as it stops have you missed takin your pills?
You should be ok.  did you just start taking the pill?  they aren't effective until you have been on them a full cycle.  

Telly what day was the first day of your lmp?
i havent missed taking any of my pills. And i take them at the same time everyday.

I have been taking them for about 3 months now.
What is Imp?
well if you havent missed takin your pill is there a change in your diet, more stess, working out, etc...they could all be factors of a light period.

TELLY07
just curius have u been experiancing a clear discharge lately????? let me know asap plz lol sorry ive just found what could be some good news and ms slivercheer how out u have u been experinacing this clear discharge as well let me know girls its soo very exciting  well im at it how bout u sexygirl123?
i've had it for a little while it's like milky/clear weirdness the suspense is killing me.  I'm still doubtful i can't take another bfn : (

sexygirl123

lmp=last menstrual period
was the spotting the same time your period should have been? or have you switched pills?
soo glad u got back to me lol for the past day it feels like my period is flowing but its just clear discharge soo when i woke up this morning i thought to search it and got some good results its an early pregnancy sign as ur pregnancy progresses it becomes more freqent and more of it ive been reading the  clear discharge forum here in medhelp since 5:30 this morning lol and still reading it granted been takin breaks in between.
I read that whole forum too! lol took me two days.  They ALL get pg!  i'll save you the suspense.  I tried to talk to them but I kinda got ignored so I gave up :( take a test alreasy damnit! lol
lol as i got to the bottom i noticed u on there yeah i noticed they ignored u but u got me and telly here :) i have a feeling im pregnant lets hope ima buy a test tonight and take it in the morning thats soo crazy all those woman on there all got prego within weeks of each other i hope that me u and telly are all right now :) we could be pregnancy pals
no i havent experienced the clear discharge but both my boobs hurt now lol instead of just the right one lol SLIVERCHEER... ima stop callin u that.. lol is it ok if i just call you sarah?? anyway how are you doin!!!
I havent been eating as much because i am trying to loose a bit of weight. I also havent been eating as much junk its more healthy foods. And i havent really been working out but i have been going for walks/ jogs more. And i have been stressed from work a little.
my last one was about the middle of last month. so this month its suppose to come in about 4 or 5 days. and i havent switched pills.
of course you can call me sarah lol, no news here i didn't take another test like i said I'm waiting for a + from one of you first!  lol or an opportunity to sneak to the store without my bf figuring out what I'm doing because he thinks I'm an hpt addict and I need to chill.  He's probably right : /  its probably in my head.  I haven't had any more symptoms so. idk that spotting was so weird because it was not red at all.  it was only two days pink one brown another and NOOO disch hardly just when I wiped.  plus it would have been around implant time according to when we bd'd.  

Sexygirl123

I'd say see if your period comes on time.  if you can wait 5 days.  but i'm assuming your not ttc if your on the pill.  and the pill if taken right is 98-99% effective.  But then again they say the LAM method is too but I'm hardly following those breastfeeding regulations according to LAM.  

Ms gorgeous

RESULTS???!?!?!?!?!

Sexygirl123

Ms gorgeous

RESULTS???!?!?!?!?!

Sexygirl123

Ms gorgeous

RESULTS???!?!?!?!?!

Sexygirl123

Ms gorgeous

RESULTS???!?!?!?!?!
what are you waiting for why havent you takin a hpt lol i think ur prego

SEXYGIRL123 stess can make you period lighter but im no expert like slivercheer said you daid wait to see if your period comes.

SLIVERCHEER the store i went to yesterday didnt have hpt soo i tought that was an omen. lol
your killin me, between you and telly if I can't satisfy my urge to pee on a stick one of you has to!  damn i would have gone to another store!! lol
i know i would have too but my boyfriend wanted to get home he says im not pregnant i dont know if thats because hes using the reverse phsycology i spelt that way wrong lol but i have a feeling i am soo i want to take a hpt
u going to buy one tonight?  my bf says that too... men psh
yes most def this is killing me :) is the test more accurat if u pee on it or dip it in????
I always dip it so i don't pee on the screen, whenever i pee on it i question the results : / But I find a reason to question it no matter what! lol
i think the test is more accurate if u dip it cuz it has less chance of splashing the control screen. ( if u get the pee on the control screen its likely that it wont work properly) but thats just my opnion cuz that happened to me before lol so i dip now

Sarah
haha you made me laugh so hard when u said "between you and telly if I can't satisfy my urge to pee on a stick one of you has to!  damn i would have gone to another store!! " lol anyway ima tell my bf to come with me to the store today and get me one then ill let u guys know how everything goes ; ]
I will wait and see if it comes. Thanks for the help and i will keep you posted if you guys want.
thats what i thought i took a digital hpt once it came up as an error and every time i peed on the stick it never showed soo i too dip it lol

SEXYGIRL
sorry i wasnt much help but i would love your update :)
so i caved bfn go figure.  at least i got my fix...  I got two tests so i guess i'll take one in the am then I'm swearing them off for real!!
haha do u know how many times you said u were swearing them off!?!? lol a lot. thats.
how many

msgorgeous
yea i guess we learned our lesson the hard way not to pee on the stick
so i didn't take the other test this morn.  I figure I'll take it the 25th. if I don't spot then.  Because if that weird spotting was some sad excuse for a period in a 28 day cycle the 25 is when i would get it again.  I know I said it a few time...I'm a sucker
i thought that would have been the first thing you did this morning. but yeah that makes sense i still dont know why that happened to me for 10 days...
yea well there was no faint line or anything so... and if it was an implant on the 25th i should have gotten a positive so i'm taking it as what it is.. a BFN!  but if it was a period well that just means I'm fertile and if i ovulate this cycle maybe i'll get pg again and if i was before well then the test really would've been +.  So i guess we'll see!
i didnt take the test didnt even get a chance to buy one. but i decided that ill wait till after the 18th to take a test that way im sure to get a BFP lol hopefully anyway.
sarah my sister just haad a baby almost 6 months ago shes on bc shes missed takin some pills she may be pregnant again know way to tell tho she hasnt had a period because of breastfeeding n bc soo theres always hope
why does she think she's pg?  let me know if she is!  yea looks like we're all waiting!  except me who caved but i'm waiting till the 25th to take the other one i have.. lol  is she breastfeeding exclusively?  are the bc affecting her supply?
she just has a feeling. well she actually pumps every 3 hours. yeah the bc is def affecting her supply she dont get much milk out lol
i have problems with the pump too i only use it like twice a day so my bf can feed him.  it's just a little $20 hand pump.  thats the initial reason i didn't take bc because i heard that can happen.  you'll have to let me know if she is.  
i will let u know as soon as she lets me know hopefully she goes to the docs soon to take a bllod test. she doesnt like takin bc cuz she dont produce enough milk and she likes bc cuz it eliminates her period lol
thats weird that bc eliminates her periods is he on the mini pill or something?  I figured taking it after birth would encourage af to return..
she is no longer on the pill she ran out shes in the middle of getting new doctors as of now she has a bad cold but refuses to go to the doctor soo that will prolong the results to see if shes pregnant.
it finally stopped but i was suppose to get my period yesturday so i got freaked out and bought a pregnancy test and i took it. Guess what i am pregnant!!
congrats im not sure if thats what u wanted  tho thanx for the update keep us posted
it may not have been what i wanted but my boyfriend and i are both very happy and cant wait to bring a new life into the world and thank you.
OMG congrats pg on the pill how weird you didn't miss any and have been in it for 3 months?  thats  so strange!!  Keep us posted and good luck!  
i no it is weird. thats what i thought when i first found out but i went to the doctors today and took one so i should get the results back in the next few days. and thanks. now that i thought about being pg i actually want to be and hope i am and so does my boyfriend.
Thats awesome I'm soo happy for you!!  I've decided I want to wait for number 2.  me and the bf are having some issues.  : (  I don't think that it would be best right now for any of us to have two little ones.. right now.  I don't know I'm just having a reallllly bad weekend
thats how it started out for me. i didnt want one but then when i thought i was i was hoping. lots of babydust i cant wait to hear the results thats soo exciting

slivercheer my sis took a hpt and it came out negitive, i hope u n your boyfreind work out your issues hope your weekend gets better im soo sick it sux really bad
I two hope that you and your boyfriend work out your problems.

I hope that you get feeling better.

I will be sure to tell you guys the results.
Sorry your sick I just got over a sickness.. It's goin around.

We always work things out I'm just stressed as usual : /
CONGRATS SEXYGIRL123!!  i one the other hand am slackin lol i still havent gotten an hpt
i will have results tomorrow night im getting a few hpt's tomorrow evening when my b/f gets off work lets just hope i go through with the test lol
I am 35 years old and 7 days after my period had unprotected sex.  Should have known better at my age I know but drink played a big part.  Its now day 16 and when I went to the toilet this morning am bleeding again.  It wasn't just when I wiped either.  What does anyone think?
what color was the blood? spotting? cramps? how long did it last? details plz it will help a lot. soo you dont want to be pregnant correct. what you could be experiancing could be implantation bleeding but i cant really soo with soo little to go on more info appreciated thanx :)
Red in colour and still here.  Quite a lot of it when I go to the loo.  Its like a proper period but not like I normally have on the first day, more about the middle when its heavier. No cramping at all.  Have been a moody so and so all week as well.  Thats right I really don't want to be pregnant.  I'm single and my family is complete now.  Just got back into a working life.
it dont sound like you are experiancing implantation bleeding, so its safe to say u probly dont have anything to worry about. your period could be delayed for many reasons stress excercise routine etc. but stranger things have happend just to be safe id take a hpt after your period im sure it will be negitive but just to be sure.hope i helped in some way.
I just got back from the doctors. And i cant believe it. I am actually Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy right now and my boyfriend was so funny in the office. My doctor was like you are pregnant and he was like screaming and hugging me and my doctor and it was just really funny. I am happy that at our age he is excited to start a family with me.

msgorgeous

You should really take the test. Expecially if you are wanting to be pregnant but dont get your hopes up to high just to be on the safe side. My hopes were really high and if my doctor would have told me i wasnt i think i could have died. I really hope you get what you want. Keep us updated.
How exciting!!!  treasure every minute of it.  

Telly07

You better then me girl!

Blondeone

Thats pretty weird are your cycles usually really regular?  Have you been cramping?  It sounds like it might be a really early mc it's pretty common and most women don't even realize because it's like a period. Your probably not pg.  But then again I didn't think Sexygirl was either ! lol  so i'm obviously off
CONGRAGULATIONS!!!!!! im soo happy for you and your boyfriend, im getting a few tests 2nite soo i should know by the morning i hope i get the same results as you
i took a test last nite it was a BFN, its so sad  my boyfriend was so excited and i let him down, but ive been sick soo ive been drinking tons of liquids and i still have a week be for my af is due so either my af comes or it dont and i test again sexygirl thanx i took your advice and didnt get my hopes up, i was wondering if you guys new if i was pregnant and have this really bad cold could i m/c? i posted my own forum about it and still no response,
I am always very regular.  Should be by my age really.  Not been on the pill for a couple of years and been without a man for as long.  Not that I've got a man now either but there you go.  Might have aged but still got no sense.
i have pink spotting  again only when i wipe
wow sexygirl im really happy for you! like really lol thats exciting as for me i STILL dont think im pregnant so i STILL havent taken a test lol

msgorgeous!
hmmm idk why you have the pinkish disch. again.... its a mystery to me.

SARAH
hey girl how is everything going!!?? i havent been on here for a while!! how are you and david n little david?
i got af the other day
Davids are ok.  Big david got a nail shot in his arm at work on sunday : (.  it's been a crazy week...  I don't think I am either still waiting for af if she is coming idk. I'm taking a trip to RI next week with little david

Ms gorgeous

I'm sorry girl!
it was an unusual af this month not flowy like my normal af more like brown this is too crazy
brown and heavy or brown and light?  either way thats weird!
it was brown and light
well thats what happened to sexygirl123???
thats good that you and the guys are doin good :)

i have been so sensitive these past few days!! i think its jus cuz my af is about  a week away but anywho hope everyone is doin good!!! talk to you soon = ]
have you takin a hpt??????  i think u may be prego
Hello, all of your stories have been great. I've been searching website after website trying to get answers. I'm due to get my period on 03/27 and  last week I started experiencing pregnency symptoms. I started feeling sick on 03/17-STILL, tender breast 03/19-STILL and cramps on for one day 03-22 and I also started having lower back aches that day till now. I noticed a brown discharge  (which I get a day before I get my period) 03/22-STILL, but VERY small amount hardly noticeable. I'm a mother of 4, I have 2 biological children and have adopted 2. So I have (2) 6 year olds and (2) 4 year olds. My husband had a vasectomy reversal 02/06/08 and we started trying 02/04/08 (the day after my period) We've been trying everyday. Up to two days ago when I started feeling really crappy. I've taken 3 test and all were negative, but when you try so hard to get pregnent and then start expereincing all these symptoms, who could wait. I have 3 days till my actual period is supposed to start, so theres a good chance I took the test to early. I was just wondering if the discharge I'm expereincing is Implantation or not. I didn't have this with my other pregnencies. Thanks!
yeah it sounds like pregnancy to me! its possible your hcg levels arent high enough yet to be detected on the hpt but you sound preg. to me.. i think you should wait a few days then take another test.

MSGORGEOUS!

lol no i havent taken another hpt im just scared its guna say bfn.
BUT yesterday when i wiped i had the same light pink color on the toilet paper like some of you guys had!! i thought my pd was comin so i was gettin ready lol but nothin... that was it... idk im so confused...  my man hopes im preg!!
you have way more will power then i do i havent takin one for over a week lol i just feel like im prego but who knows ima test again tomorow morning. if i were you id test in a few days baby dust to you telly hope u get your BFP!!

AMANDA you sound prego to me too!! test in a few days :) its possible you did experiance implantation bleeding, not every pregnancy is the same good luck and lots of baby dust to you
thanks i jus dont want to keep takin them and keep being disappointed. when i really feel like im preg or have a strong feeling i am then ill take another one
I know it's hard to wait because I am an hpt addict! lol but try to until you miss your period because you should get a + by then if you are.  all those bfn are discouraging but when you get your bfp it's that much better.  sound like you have the symptoms though! baby dust!

Telly07 when did you get the light pink? jeez you're a trooper

msgorgeous

i can't wait until tomorrow for you!! I hope you get your BFP

As for me I haven't had any more spotting or anything and haven't gotten af we'll see I guess I swear I feel flutters but I think I'm crazy and swore off hpts!  oh well : (
i got the light pink yesterday afternoon its confusing me idk what to think
i dont think your  crazy what so ever lol if you swore off hpts how you gonna know
you got a light pink how very exciting
yeah... idk what to think about the pink on the toilet tissue though. i need help lol
pink on the tp too thats interesting
yea it was only that one time though
RESULTS???
it was negitive not even a faint line what so ever, i was so sure pregnant
Msgoregous

That sucks maybe you should go to the doctor. Their tests are more accurate.

Sorry i havent talked lately. Been busy with work and everything with the baby one the way. And started feeling sick and everything. And i had my first craving last night. I had a craving for peanut butter. It was weird because i normally hate it. Is that normal?

I wish everyone good luck with their results and i hope you all get your wishes come true.
??? that sucks...

Sexygirl123

I never had any cravings but it's not weird, enjoy every minute of it!  How far along are you now? have you heard the heartbeat yet?
cravings are totally normal with pregnancy, i should go get a blood test done exceapt i hate needles they scare me :)

SLIVERCHEER it totally sux i have no idea whats goin on
well guys its the end of march and i still havent gotten my pd my last af was feb twenty sumthin i dont really know the exact day lol i probably should though anyways just thought i would share that with you!!
i havent had my af since the 18th of feb soo i have no idea whats going on thanx for the update, :)
are you serious? mine is usually a longer cycle anyway so im used to it. but arent you pretty regular? thats strange. needles arent so bad i was in a phlebotomy portion of a class last year and every single member of the class had to draw blood on me and everyone else to learn how to do it correctly and get experience. it wasnt so bad... but then again needles dont bother me at all... so idk lol just dont look at it and its only a little sting like a bug bite.. idk if that helps any but i tried lol talk to you soon. =]
I am about 3 weeks along now. I have heard the heartbeat. I loved it and so did my man. He keeps taking me shopping for baby stuff its so great.
lol om serious i donated blood back when i was in the army about a 3 years ago, which then i hated needles too soo ill go in as soon as i can thanx telly :)

sexygirl that sounds so fun
you do that cuz i wanna know the results!!

sexygirl123

aww thats so exciting!! are you hoping for a boy or girl?? or does it even matter? i would love to go shopping for baby stuff wit my man!
it doesnt matter to me. If i have a boy thats awsome my man would be happy to be able to teach him sports and stuff. and if i have a girl i get to teach her things that i no. even though it will great to be able to help either out in life and teach either what we no. i just hope its a healthy baby.
TELLY any sign of af yet?

SLIVERCHEER- how are you? hope all is well with you :)

SEXYGIRL- how far along are you? i bet its soo fun shopping for baby stuff how are you handling pregnancy?
I am just over 3 weeks now. I am handling it well. I love knowing that in just over 8 months i will have a son or a daughter.
Hey gals, sorry I haven't updated in a bit I took a Vaca to RI so Baby David could meet his grandparents, great grandparents and Auntie's!  So fun but sad leaving and coming back to work : (.  I've been having white discharge for at least a week now... whats with that?  I can't believe you too still have had no signs of AF.  Thats VERY strange.  I still swear off hpt my mom is mailing me copious amounts of condoms.. LOL she says PLEASE wait your just getting everything together.  I haven't tested in several weeks but haven't had any sympotoms aside from the discharge, i think i was imagining the flutters it hasn't returned (probably gas)

SexyGirl123

Thats awesome, it's so amazing baby david is full of smiles and noises but enjoy pregnancy because the lack of sleep SUCKS!  lol but every gummy smile makes it so worthwhile.
hey guys unfortunately i got af on sunday and just got off it yesterday... so there goes my hope that time.. maybe if i stop trying it will happen by accident lol idk
sexygirl  congrats your a month pregnant woohoo!!!

slivercheer- hope you had fun in RI, trips are soo fun :)

telly sorry bout af but heck maybe it will happen by accident :)

ive been having some weird roller coaster like feelings in my stomache sice yesterday its soo crazy
I get weird tummy feelings to, i dont know whats up with that!  
its so weird it kinda feels like a fluttering goin on in my stomache
I had AF the beginning of March then two weeks later I had wierd bleeding. It was only when I wiped. I barely needed a pantyliner for the bleeding. It started out brown then turned to a pinkish color there was some red coloring ,too. It lasted about 5 days but wasn't heavy at all. Normally I'm pretty regular so I don't know what's going on. Also, my boobs are killing me! I'm still nursing my son who just turned one and it is so painful every time I nurse him. I'm not on bc pills so that can't be it. Any suggestions???
hey guys!! my bf just asked me to marry him today in front of the whole church! he got me a beautiful ring. no wonder he has been broke for the past few weeks lol i just wanted to share with you guys!!!  =] I ]
hey  im not really sure what to tell you cuz for me and some of the other girls on here we have had some of the same things your experiencing and most of us arent preg so idk what to say but its a good sign you could be preg. .... sorry if im not much help =\
You are further along than 3 wks.  If you saw a heartbeat and they gave you a heart rate your are 5 wks along or FURTHER.  So I would inquire about that.  The heartbeat does not start until you are at 5 wks.

im very excited for you!!

Im 35 and had 2 previous miscarriages at 7 wks. I recently found out Im pregnant again and am experiencing the "spotting" everyone along here seems to have.  My husband and I are praying for a healthy baby this time and my dr has helped us take some steps to help us along the way.
OMG Girl thats so exciting, how did he ask you?  This is so hilarious but my bf bought me a ring this weekend but he hasn't proposed yet I think he has some plan... I know he did because he said he needed to get something for me on sunday and he left for a while plus last week he asked me me ring size.  I want to be suprised so I'm kind of disappointed that I know it's coming yet also excited like now WHEN?  how weird is that though?
TELLY omg how freaking exciting im so happy for you wow congrats you did say yes right? lol of course you did soo awesome i wish you both a happy life together :)

SLIVERCHEER how exciting for you as well even tho its not official as of yet. he could have been a lil sneakier about getting your ring size tho as not to blow the whole thing lol but just dont think about it and when he does you will be soo very surprised. and im happy for you as well i wish you and your 2 davids a wonderful life together :)

KELLYQS it could be implantation bleeding but like telly said we all experianced the same thing and some of us have not ended up being pregnant good luck take an hpt

SEXYGIRL- hows the pregnancy coming along? hope all is well with you :) i cant wait to find out the sex of the baby how very exciting
i took an hpt it was very faint tho soo im hoping its a bfp ;) ima take another one in the morning tho
aww thanks guys lol he actually asked me when we were at church on sunday he got up in front of everyone took my hand made a little speech then got down on one knee popped out the ring and asked me to marry him lol i was surprised he did that in front of all those people. i was BLUSHING!! so red lol Sarah!! has he asked you yet?? given you the ring???

msgorgeous
thank you!! of course i said yes lol but you already knew that hehe but congrats on your faint bfp!! im so excited for you!!
OMG!!! congrats!! you girls are so funny.  I took another test to but bfn, but you know me searching for invisible lines, really better this way though as Davids getting to be quite the handful.  He was just circumsized on wednesday :(  poor babys been sore.  You should take a pic and send it to me so i can see your faintness I love searching for lines!! hahaha

Telly
Not yet.. Theres a suprise birthday party for his grandma this weekend where there is going to be a lot of family so I'm guessing maybe then... But i don't want to steal the birthday girls thunder... IDK He knows I want something special so he's probably racking his brain.  The other day he got mad and said "were you digging through my sock drawer??"  I said NO I took some boxers!  So I've been restraining myself from actually digging ever since that moment Ahh the anticipation.  In church HOW SWEET IS THAT! won't it be cool if we can help eachother plan weddings?!?!?!
haha your so funny always searching for invisible lines lol anyways yeah idk im kinda tied i want to be preggers but on the other hand im still pretty young im 19 i want to enjoy my night life and free time a little more. im just really confused right now. i love my fiance (hehe)  and i want to start a family with him and everything but i just dont think now is the right time... maybe thats why i havent gotten pregnant yet. I believe God has a plan and i just dont think a baby is in the plan right now and after im married i will probably get pregnant.. just thought i would share how i felt wit you guys ttyl =]

aww that would so cute if he proposed to you in front of his family and a lot of people. but then again idk about at the birthday party cuz like you said you dont wanna steal the birthday girls thinder. but thats sweet. have you given in and lo0ked in the drawer yet!?? lol
dang! i cant write today! lol
nope I've resisted!  when you stop trying thats prob when it will happen ; ).

Msgorgeous any news?
lol i know lol we are thinkin about moving a little further south to north miami. but it wont be for a few months though =]
so did you take one in the morning?? if so what did it say???
i havent takin one i got af or what i believe to be af soo ill take one in a few days :) i hope this is it :)
thats weird...
So he still didn't ask yet, I almost caved, I went into the sock drawer and I saw the box and I was gonna look but it was all wrapped in elastic.  ARG when is he gonna ask whats he waiting for!? the anticipation is KILLING ME!  
ps my mom sent me condoms! rofl
hahaha thats funny about the condoms. but girl idk when he is going to ask you. maybe he si just waiting for the perfect moment on a romantic spring evening idk
I know he probably is waiting for something, but it sucks! I don't know how he is holding out if it were me I never would be able to.  Plus he hasn't told me we're going out anywhere or anything and this weekend he tells me he has to go help some guy dig a hole!  I was like what?! I said I want to go do something go out.. I'm trying to creat the scenario for him.  lol
lol yeah maybe he needs that extra little push of help from you lol