How long does it take to ovulate after a miscarriage?
I started to miscarry on Jan 26th and on Jan 31st it was all over. I had a natural miscarriage. I am wondering how long it takes to ovulate after a miscarriage? My husband and I would like to start trying as soon as we can. Please, any advice would be helpful.
I had a miscarriage at the end of September, a period following that on October 26th, and found out I was pg again on November 30th. You can ovulate I'm sure right after your next period like normal. At least that was my case. I wish you both the best. Sorry about your loss as well.
Im so sorry for your loss : ( Dh and I mc dec 26th and I have yet to have a visit from af, just some light spotting the end of jan.  all preg tests ive taken are neg.  When I asked my doc about it he said its really different for everyone. Some people go on to get preg right away after mc, some ladies ive read on here got preg even before they had a period after mc.  So I guess what im trying to say is you very well could conceieve again right away, its different for everyone.  Best of luck!!!!  Lots of baby dust**