How long should a cycle be before I should worry?
Okay, my question is this, how long should a cycle be before I should begin to worry? As of today, my cycle is 44 days long, with no signs of menstruation. I have swollen breasts, frequent urination, bloating, heaviness in lower abdomen, nausea, fatigue, and heartburn. I have taken HPT, BFN. I am TTC, and my cycles for the past 4 months have been 32 to 34 days. And what is considered excessive weight gain? I have steady gained 10 lbs...in the past 4 months, would that be why? I have not been under any stress recently, I haven't been sick nor am I breastfeeding, nothing is wrong with my thyroid.....I feel kinda like I have the flu, but I also feel like I am pregnant....Like I just know I am pregnant.....Please, Any suggestions at this point will be appreciated.
I beleive a "normal" cycle is anywhere from 22-45 days.  It is also normal to sometimes just skip a month.  There are a lot of things you can try to regulate your cycle if you are concerned.
I would go to the doctor, My cousin took HPTs for two weeks after AF ws due and all of them BFN and then when she went to the doc, she was 6 wks preggers! Good luck.
I had this same problem a few months ago.  I went 54 days before I finally went to the dr.  He said sometimes you just miss a cycle but since I was ttc he gave me provera it makes you start your period so you can get back to trying if you are not pregnant.  The dr. can do blood test to tell you for sure before you take the provera.
Is there an herbal supplement that will do the same thing?
i know that there was one time my sister was trying to bring on af and someone told her to drink some sort of onion (and maybe tomato) drink - all i know is that it smelled really bad, but it brought af on.
I know how difficult it is ttc. I became pregnant within 30 days of getting married only to m/c 9 days after we found out. The m/c happened in January and we are still ttc. I have only had three cycles in the last 7 months and previous to the m/c my cycles were every five weeks give or take a couple of days. My last three cycles were 52 days, 52 days, then 56 days. I had gone to my doctor a couple of times but he just blew me off. I went again a week ago and he has finally decided to run some tests. Only I have to wait for the third day my next cycle before I can get the lab work done. If my cycle stays about the same I should be getting my next AF in about six weeks. Talk about depressing! I have a six year old son from a previous marriage and he's been asking for a sibling for years. Hopefully the tests will show what's wrong with my cycle so I have a chance at conceiving again. Anyway, sorry for the long winded story. I just wanted you to know there are other women out here going through similiar issues. I think your best bet is to go to the doctor. You may be pg and a blood test will show that. Good luck TTC!