Maternal & Child Community
How much discharge during pregnancy is too much? (TMI)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and everyday I have the normal amount of excessive discharge.  I know that when you are pregnant you get a ton of it but today I feel like there is more than usual.  I was sitting at my desk and it felt like I had wet myself.  When I went to the bathroom to wipe it was an enormous amount.  I read a post where the girl was leaking amniotic fluid and me being a paranoid freak am worried about that.  How do I know if this is normal or a problem?
I go back and forth with mine ....from my experience its normal, but I dont know yours and I'm 26 weeks along...and days I have very little to none and other days I get a lot...so for me it varys nothing I worry about....but if you feel concerned enough call your doctor and discuss it with him/her.  Good luck
Thanks Nicole.  I love this site it's just sometimes you hear such horrible stories that it just makes you worry about every little thing.  
I am 14 weeks and I have on and off days too..some days are like you described, like I wet myself(I know, tmi), and other days I have very little...My guess is something w/ all the hormones..I was afraid of the fluid thing too..but mine always is thicker than water, so I figured it was normal..
I am 23wks pregnant and have had discharge bad some days. It just sucks. Amniotic fluid is clear with no smell what so ever. I don't believe its like discharge being as it has no substance its just fluid. So if you feel you are leaking fluid and its not pee, which that can happen, you should call your doctor. I thought I was leaking fluid at 20wks, but after a hospital visit found out she just kicked my bladder and I peed a little bit on myself. OH THE JOYS OF PREGNANCY. :)
okay, this is kinda gross, but i am 23 weeks and somedays i feel like there is a snail hiding out in my underwear. pretty gross, i know, but the doctor says completely normal. i just use pantyliners when need be
I am also in my end of 16th week. For the past 1 week i am also feeling like a watery (I found little bit every time i go pee and when i finish peeing also i feel like something is oozing little bit )discharge and sometimes thick light yellow discharge and sometimes clear white discharge.  I have a appointment in 3  days so waiting for the doctor 's opinion. I am pretty scared whether it's aminotic fluid or just i am peeing a little,i don't know. My mom told me amniotic fluid will leak in 7 month. So taking mom's word but waiting for doc's appointment date. This is my first pregnancy and pregnant after 8 years, so similar to my situation are there  anybody out there?
Im jessica I been having creamy white discharge n I pee a little bit on my self I eat n sleep alot I dnt know wat does this mean n not too long ago I had cramps for 3 days n it wasnt my period