Maternal & Child Community
How much weight does the baby gain in the last month?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I asked this down in the Open Forum I did but I think it got lost.  Does anyone know for sure?  I have heard conflicting things!  Please let me know.

Thanks!

Feel free to use this as an open forum too!
On average 6oz or half a pound a week.
Hey steph, we are so close huh :-) How have you been feeling? My baby has dropped over the past few days, has your yet?? I was told the baby gains a 1/2 a week the last 4 weeks
Hey girl!  I so cannot wait any longer.  I am ready to have my little Austin in my arms!  I am asking this question because I had an u/s today (with some eqiupment we are going to trial here) and they said he weighs 6 pounds already, I was like WTH???  He better not.  They said it could be off by a pound either way.  So hopefully its a pound lower!  LOL!  I dont want to have a line backer come out!!  I want to be able to enjoy a little one!  Hopefully I have 2 weeks left instead of 4.  They are taking him March 5, unless he is an early bird!  Oh and yes he has dropped some already.  Good sign!
I hope you dont mind me asking a question on your thread. But I just thought of a question and I already posted today.  Is it normal for her kicks to start to hurt me?  I'm 26 weeks and she has started to lay in what i think is a slant position. So I feel her on either side at the same time.  But when she kicks one side or by my pelvic area, it hurts.  Feels like a stretching kinda feeling. I mean, it's not like OMG hurt but, while your trying to sleep, it can get annoying..lol I'm not complaining because i love when I feel her but, I was just curious.
She also did what felt like flip today. That was interesting..lol
Yea the kicks will get harder and sometimes hurt you.  I know with me now at 34 weeks they arent so much kicks but he rolls and moves his legs and this and that and it hurts pretty bad sometimes!  So what you are feeling is normal!  He would also kick me in the cervix sometimes too....OUCH!!
The cervical kicks are my favorite! It's nothing like getting kicked in the cervix to make you double over or jump out of your chair! :-) Thanks and thanks for letting me post on your thread.
I know some of those cervical kicks really hurt bad!  I dont have to worry about that really now cause he is head down.  You dont have to thank me for letting u post on my thread.  I said to use as an open forum.  I just had a quick question to ask that was all.  Good luck to you with the rest of your pregnancy!
how come they did an ultrasound at 35 weeks?
At 33 weeks my ultrasound said Jeremiah weighs 4.6 lbs that was a week and a half ago. So i'm guessing he now weighs 5 lbs