How soon after Ovulation can Implantation bleeding occur and what does it look like?
My husband and I are 28 and we've been BD'ing when Im ovulating for the past 3 months. Since Jan they have been pretty regular (31 days avg- towards the end of 2010 it was somewhat irregular and longer 35-40days). My LMP was on March 30th. I believe I OV on April 16th (using the OPK)- we did BD almost everyday that week during O. Anyway, I started what I think is IB on April 21(started out reddish/brown- little amount, then towards the end of the day it was a lesser version of what resembled my period (used a liner and it didnt really show- only when i wiped)- sorry to be so TMI! and now April 22 and 23rd pretty much similar to my period but not as flowing nor as thick- most comes out when I wipe and a little bit on my panties.
Is it a good sign/normal to have IB 5 days after ovulation and about 9 days before my expected AF (April 30th)? And if it is a good sign, when should I take a pregnancy test? I dont want to be disappointed...I'm thinking of waiting a few days before my period (Expected April 30th) to take a pregnancy test. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you in advance for your input!!