How soon after conception do HCG numbers start to show on Test?? OPEN FORUM
How soon after implantation or conception would a test pick up HCG. (If the test reads at a level of 10 and higher) I got these tests off of saveontests.com and I read that they pick up at a level of 10. I am already wanting to test but my AF isn't even due til the 18th. I'm not really having any symptoms or anything I just like to pee on little sticks so.....
And Please- Use this as an open forum if needed.
Rachel
If you have the $$ to blow and enjoy being confused by the results, go ahead and test to your hearts delight!  Read some of the other posts about faint lines, negatives and wondering if it's too early, etc.  The forum is full of 'em.  

You'd do better to wait til your period is late, and then you can take one or two tests and be sure of the results.  Or your period might come on time and you wouldn't have to test at all.
I think typically a home test can show earliest 10 days after conception.  Mine did a couple of times and my hcg was around 19-22 on the 10th day.  Good luck!
Thank you both. I was just wondering. At 10 days your levels were 19-22??? That helps me a lot. I was wondering if like at 2 days what it would be. I read a post somewhere from yesterday and the doctors had told her she was pregnant and that she had conceived maybe 3 or 4 days ago. It really confused me so I was just wondering. Thank you both for your insight.
Rachel
Everyone's early HCG levels are a little different, esp in the first two weeks.  Some people can test really early and get results, but mine didn't show up until I was about 3 days late.  I tested the day before it was due with one of the super-sensitive tests, and then just sucked it up and didn't test for about 5 days, then went to the store and bought one pink and a blue test.  For good test iinfo, I went to peeonastick.com -- she shows lots of positives and negatives for the various brands of tests.  For me the first response pink test had the most clear line, but there are lots of good ones.  I barely could see the line on the confirm one and had to keep asking myself if I was imagining it.  Good luck.
I got a negative BLOOD test at the doctor's 13 days after conception, and two days later got a positive home test.  So don't count on ten days.