How to help pass a miscarriage
I know that i am having a miscarriage for the past 3 days. I cant seem to pass the bulk of it. I really dont want to go to a doctor or the ER for insurance and budget reasons. Is there anything i can do ie: over the counter treatments, home remedies or anything to help it pass quicker? Thank you for any kind of help!
You need to go to the doctor.  Sometimes everything does not pass on its own and a d&c is required.  The other posters are right.  You are running a huge risk to your future fertility.  A m/c is a very serious medical problem and only a doctor can tell you if everything has passed or some tissue remains.  If money is a problem, you can still go to the ER.  Hospitals are not allowed to deny treatment to anyone.
Sorry you are having to go through this. How far along are you? I have never had a miscarriage, but I think you should go to the doctors to get checked out. If you are going to try and get pregnant again, I would definately go see your doctor just to make sure eveything is okay.

My friend had a miscarriage, she just waited for the process to happen. I haven't heard of anything to help the process along....sorry :(
You really really need to go to the dr!!!!  You are risking infection and possible future damage to your uterus and body!
Hi, im not sure where you are from, but in Ireland, pregnancy treatment, and all that goes with it, including m/c treatment is free. are you sure it isnt the same where you are? and I had a m/c in 2005, a complete one where it bled right out, I still needed the dr to check I didnt need a d&c though. and had to stay in hospital even though I was only pregnant for 5w5d. best of luck, hope you are  ok.x
I'm sorry to hear that you are m/c.  Are you very far along?  Some gals barely bleed and some have big clots.  I did with mine but was 11 weeks along.  You don't have alot of tissue to pass, just some gray tissue, and I passed my sac, but mostly had big blood clots.  Some gals only have a slightly heavier period though.  So I wasn't sure how you knew if you had not passed it all yet, have you been bleeding and are your levels dropping?  I bled heavy with my first son for several days, and was fine, went on to have a healthy pregnancy andhtey never did know why I bled.  I agree that you should call your Dr. and talk to them about what's going on, you can always make payments.  Better to be safe than to have a big problem later tha will cost way more and may affect your ability to have a baby later on.