Maternal & Child Community
How to take clomid
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How to take clomid

Just wondering if those of you who have taken clomid can give me some tips.  Is there a special time of day to take it?  do you take it with food or water, etc.  Thank you, and best wishes to all!
Related Discussions
15 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I take min edays 3 to 7 at night after I eat dinner.
Blank
I took mine in the morning after I had breakfast.  I was on 50mg days 3-7.  The only side effects I had were hot flashes at nite and BAD cramping when I was Oing.
Blank
144100_tn?1283526167
Took mine first thing in the morning on days 5-9 and for one cycle days 2-6.
Blank
For those who took it in the morning....did you have a lot of side effects?
Blank
The only side effects I had was hot flashes at nite...BAD!!  and cramps when I O.  Other than that I didnt have anything.
Blank
I was told to take it right before bedtime. I get mild hot flashes but that's the only side effect so far. I've taken it for the last two cycles now.

Good luck ttc!
Blank
144100_tn?1283526167
The only side effects I had were being EXTREMELY emotional and I had lots of PMS-like symptoms.  But I don't think those had anything to do with when I took it.
Blank
I took clomid on 2 different occasions and I found it best to take it right before bed.  I still experienced symptoms after the course was finished - hot flashes and when I was ovulating it was painful but atleast I knew when since I dont have access to buy OPT.  Thanks to clomid I am 6 weeks pregnant!!!  Good luck to all.
Blank
I took mine at night because I got those funky visual symptoms that you read about. Not fun to feel like you are hallucinating chasing a toddler around all day. LOL
Blank
Hello there everyone, My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for a long time, so my Dr. decided to put me on Clomid. I just want to know, what is the percentage of people that have gotten pregnant from the help of this medication, and what steps do I have to take after the 5th day of using the medication???
Blank
I have one more day of takin clomid.  When should i begin to have sex?  My doctor wasnt to clear on that.i was told by a nurse to wait five days after the last pill?  Can anyone give me any info.  And anyone that has taken it how many baby's did you have. i herd 95% of the women that take this have at least twins?
Blank
Is it safe to take Pregnacare with Clomid? What other vitamins and supplements can you suggest, also is there a lubricant that is sperm friendly we can use? Thanks
Blank
I take clomid at night i'm on day 20. the doctors watch me closely because I had 2 ectopic pregnancys 2 and 4 years ago. so they are kinda wondering if clomid will help.. i hope it does and scaried if it dosent.
Blank
1836308_tn?1320421324
I took my at bed time and pregnacare conception in the morning. no side effect of whaysoever, just started 3days ago. gud luck to me
Blank
5545517_tn?1369625402
and just wondering how long did it take?? im on a med tht starts my period and im on lik day 7 ii think n basicly day 3 I think of taking clomid n still no resolts
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...