I cant stand my boyfriends sister
This seems wierd, I use to adore my boyfriends sister, now i cant stand her. I fel pregnant and about 3 months later she fel pregnant. It feels like she is competing with me and cant be happy for me. Its like everything i do she wants to do better. Now she is even talking behond my back with her mother about us not getting married, only because she is getting married before people can see/ find out that she is pregnant. I really cant stand her, i dont even wana go to her wedding, i have never been a nasty person but this little girl,( she is 20 years old ) is turning me into me into a monster.
Could it be my hormones talking over?????
Hi!
Yes, pregnancy can be a hormonally stressful time. So, some things get distorted out of proportion. The girl in question is just 20 years old and likely to behave immaturely. However, you can talk to your boyfriend and try and diffuse the situation. It could be that she is feeling competitive because you may be getting attention due to pregnancy etc. So, let go things that is not likely to affect you, and deal with others firmly with the help of your boyfriend.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.