I don't 'feel' pregnant? Open Fourm
Hello, I am 10w5d I had a ultrasound at 7w and saw a heartbeat.  My appt. last week at 9w6d the dr. tried to get a heartbeat with the doppler, but said it was to early, so I go back on Wed. to try it again.  My bb's are still sore and I am peeing every 5 minutes and I am tired.  But for some reason I do not feel pregnant!  Is this crazy or does anyone else feel this way?
Consider yourself lucky I guess.  I felt pregnant from a week after conception....And I would give anything to have had a nice calm pregnancy...but between morning sickness and painful ligament stretching my first 3 months were awful....and they kicked back in again about 26 weeks.

I'm sure everything is fine...the dr would have cautioned you otherwise...You are one of the lucky ones.
I had a doppler done at 12 weeks and could not hear the heartbeat.  He said it was a 50/50 chance hearing it this early but I could definately hear it at my next appt.  But I know how you feel...I didnt have morning sickness or anything...I felt like normal me!  I think it scared hubby...he wanted me to take a HPT like every day!  It gets better once you can feel  them moving around.
I do not feel pregnant either and I am 5w3d.  I am so scared of losing this baby.  The doctor seems to think we should try to listent to the hearbeat at 10w.  He wants me to do a u/s next week - almost 7w.  What if they don't see anything.  I had a blighted ovum in June.  Has any one had two blighted ovums in a row?
This is normal.  I was the same way at first.  I would have weeks where I just didnt feel preggo.  Now that the baby is moving around I do!!
Thanks so much, you all made me feel so much better!!!
It's normal.  You don't necessarily have to felt preggo every day.  Just make sure you feel something for time to time and not ALL symptoms stops for many, many days.  Good luck!
I've had weeks like that, too. Unfortunately for me, the symptoms that seem to hang around constantly are heartburn (which started getting REAL bad around week 13), and of course the peeing thing. In the beginning, I would have spells of peeing a lot(mostly at night) but now I have to pee all the time. The worst part is that most of the time, it FEELS like I'm about to bust, but then it just barely trickles out. Uggh!! LOL
But, I'm looking forward to being able to feel the baby moving a little. That would be a relief, as I'm always worried that something has happened. I'll be 16 weeks Saturday, so hopefully I'll be one of the lucky ones and feel it early!

I wouldn't worry too much about the symptom thing, though. They can come and go so often, that if you let it worry you too much, you'll NEVER have any peace! LOL

I am 21 weeks and still dont feel pregnant! We just had our ultrasound and found out we were having a girl!  A very healthy girl.  I haven't had morning sickness or anything that would make me feel any different besides the frequent urination that has settled down a lot and sore breast which is also gone.  I was in you same situation I was worried because I didn't really have any symptoms to go by, and they tried to hear the baby's heart beat at 10 weeks and didn't. I was so nervous but everythings fine, and now I can feel her kick and it's the coolest feeeling ever!!  Just consider yourself lucky!
hi there.  it's been while.  not sure if you remember me from the summers, we lost our pregnancies around the same time.  I too am now preg. 5wk5days.  I was in for first ultrasound (i'm high risk, lost 3 to date), last thursday at 5wk1day and they saw the sak in uterus.  I'm going this thursday for hb reading.   they said if all is well, i should see a heartbeat.  I'm a wreck, and have been a wreck since we found out we were preg.  I wish I could be excited, happy and just relax, but reality has hit me before & stole my happiness.  How are you relaxing? any secrets to your sanity would be great.  we want this baby so baby and are hoping, this time it's meant to be.  I also don't have too many symptoms, just naseaus which is terrifying me.  I just can't stop analayzing every cramp, and every symptom and lack of symtpoms.  I think you should be ready for an ultrasound by the end of the week.  Have you had one yet?  Sometimes at 6 wks you can see the sak, yolk sak and heartbeat.  Thats what i'm going for thursday.  good luck to you, hopefully for us both, and the rest of us, our dreams will come true
Don't worry when u hit the late 20's & 30 something wks you'll 100%, no doubts at all, feel pg :) So enjoy!!
In the same boat 7 weeks and don't really feel pregnant. had u/s last week saw a heartbeat. Have another u/s tomorrow, hope everything is well. i too miscarried at 8 weeks, april 06. i just thought pregnancy would be constant symptoms.... this sounds bad but i pray for morning sickness..... i really do
I'm 8 weeks today and yesterday morning I was so depressed I just started crying.  My husband asked what was wrong.  I just told him that I didn't feel pregnant like I did with my DD.  

The thing is, with my DD I was sick all the time, especially at night, that's all I remember, so I figured if I am sick now it was fine.  (I recently MC at 6 weeks 2 days on July 30th).  I haven't been sick.  I was a little nausea (sp?) but only once in a while.  Haven't thrown up.  My breasts have been sore on and off, and I'm still tired.  But still!  I am constantly worried that I might MC again.

I started thinking about it later Sunday and realized, that maybe I'm having a DS.  With my first DS, I didn't feel sick at all.  I wasn't even nausea, didn't even know I was pregnant until 12 weeks.  I was tired with him too, but that was all.

I think all will be ok, I really do.  I guess I am lucky I haven't been deathly sick.  I have my first apt today, and am nervous and excited at the same time.  

Thanks for letting me share my feelings too.  I think you are fine as well.
I'm about 13w preg. I haven't been able to get to the doc b/c we have to wait to make sure our insurance goes through. I've had a lot of sickness, and my boobs were really sore. I just don't feel pregnant, and I'm afraid that the 3 pregnancy tests (2HPT and 1 at the Doc's) were wrong. HELP!
i might be 5 weeks and four days and at times i might not feel pregnant at all is something wrong can your breast get smaller but at first was bigger
My first pregancy.I am 6w4d, last week my stomach was bloated & tender & felt nausiated all day. My taste buds had even changed, I started finding that food I love I didn't enjoy anymore.That has stopped now & I feel normal again. My nipples are still tingling from time to time & when I sleep on my tummy my breasts are still sore. But apart from that I don't have any symptoms. I haven't had any bleeding, which is a relief. But I have this deep fear that something is wrong. At 5wks I was taking a medication for Bipolar which can increase the rate of Spina Bifita, so I am freeking out! I have stopped it now but can't stop thinking that I have hurt my baby. I go for my first scan on Tue, I will be almost 7wks. I hope that they can see a heartbeat cause it will put my mind at ease. I might have to have an early test for Spina Bifita where they put a needle into the baby & drain fluid. I'm worried that it might hurt the baby, but I need to have it done. Has anyone else had one of these tests?

Worried!!!!!!!!!
can anyone help me?? My boobies jus tingle and get sore from time to time havent taken a hpt had some implanation bleeding but feel tired from time to time could i be prego or am i just tripping?