Maternal & Child Community
I got my BFP!!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I got my BFP!!!!!!

Hi everyone
Well I took a hpt today and it was POSITIVE I am so happy. I have been trying for a long time and I get my BFP. I will keep you posted on my pregnancy Thanks again :0)
Woo hoo for you!  Congrats!
congratulations! :D
That is wonderful! Congratulations!  Good luck and have a wonderful 9 months:-))
Congrats!  It's a great feeling!  I hope you have a healthy nine months!
How long have you been trying for? Just wondering, I am still ttc and it has been a year and a half. Also, were you on any fertility treatments? I am considering going and doing that after ttc on our own for so long.

CONGRATS!!!
Warm wishes to you and your bean.
Congrats!!! So happy for you!!!!
congrats im due nov 9 according to my lmp we're november mommmys keep in touch :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It is so exciting :) I just got my BFP on Friday night.. My estimated due date is 11-11-07.. Whats Yours? Congrats again and I hope you have a wonderful healthy and happy pregnancy :)
Avatar n tn
Thank you so much I am going tomorrow to my DR and I will till you when I am due. Thanks again
Avatar n tn