I had a tubal in 2003, i want another baby, what can i do?
I had a tubal in 2003, my tubes were cut, then burned. Is there anything i can do to have another baby?
Yes there is tubal ligation reversal surgery that would make it possible for you to become pregnant again. The probability of getting pregnant after tubal reversal surgery depends the method and on your age. For tubal ligation reversal the chance of getting pregnant is about 60%.
Good luck
I had mine cut and burned also in 2003 and had a tubal reversal surgery on May 1st 2010. I am still not pregnant but the doctor said I had 5cm on each side and my chances are very good of concieving. I had mine done in Mexico,it was about $3700 all together. Other women that have had their reversals with that same doctor are already pregnant,some got pregnant right away so there is a chance for you to have another baby.
i had my tubes stapoed for 8 years and now i want a baby how can i do it