Maternal & Child Community
I have sore breast, nipple tenderness, fatigue and trying to concieve(c...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I have sore breast, nipple tenderness, fatigue and trying to concieve(conceive)

Well I have been trying to concieve (conceive) for 4 months now.  My period is usually 34 day cycle!  So I had my m/c on Jan 3rd I was hoping that this month we could concieve (conceive)! So around the 2nd of Feb my breast started feeling sore, I just thought he we go my period should be here any day. Well I still have not got it! My breast are sore and my nipples are tender and almost "erect" alot throught out the day.  Among that I am very moody and tired mid morning so I am confused. Normally my breast will hurt a few days before my period but not like this with the nipple sensitivity.  I dont want to get my hopes up and take a test just yet.  Any advice? I do want to ad this is my second pregnancy I have a 7 year old son who is so excited to have a brother or sister!
I have the exact same symtoms (symptoms),  I took the "early" hpt and it was a bfn.  now i am in day 26 of a 28 day cycle and have to wait until thurs. to see if af comes.  best of luck and lots of baby dust to you.
If AF was due around the 2nd or 3rd, then get an early result test. Take it in the morning with FMU.
My first indication that I might be pg was when I felt sore nipples during a tight hug from my honey! I was right, but didn't get a BFP until 4 days later!
Thanks for all of your comments! Well I am still having all the same feelings today.  I still have not got my m/c I am scared to take the test cause I just dont want to be let down yet again.  I have been sooooo moody to my husband and I have had a couple of headaches in the last week so I just dont know what to do.  It is unusual for me to have sore breast and nipples for a week before my period All I can do is hope for the best!!!
Well Ladies, there is hope! I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was POSITIVE!!! I just felt it cause I am tellng you as a second time mother after 7 years I know that feeling my breast well.. my nipples felt like I had electricity going threw them, Major sign besides the tiredness, being emotional and moody! Good Luck everyone