Maternal & Child Community
I miss my baby
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I miss my baby

I had an abortion last year my little girl would of been 1 at the end of this month :( it was the hardest decision iv ever made but I no it was the right 1. I had only been with my partner for a year we weren't finically stable and had lost of issues with his ex. There's not a day that I don't think about her n wish I had never gone through with it. My partner has recently spilt up with me n doesn't understand that hes the love of my life and still the farther to my child even though we couldn't keep her. He has totally ditched me when I was in hospital hes the 1 way I can still feel close to her but he wont talk to me n help me through it :'( any advice iv come to a dead end n really just want to be with  my little angel :'(
You need to forgive your self and ask God to forgive you and you will see you are going to be at peace with yourself you will find and great man in your life on God time just have faith and be strong for what is ahead :) best wishes
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...