I need help ?
hi, im taking the pill 3 months now, but over the weekend while i was still taking it, i get a really heavy period, but it didn't feel right when i got it? My stomach was in bits and it was very painful! My period was a different colour than normal and it was very lumpy? i don't know what this means but ive been in pain for the last 10 days now with my kidneys and stomach! does anyone know what that might mean?
I would stop your pill and see your doctor. It could be something that the pill is doing to you. Most likely, your body just doesn't agree with that type of pill and you may need to try something else.

I had a similar problem once, although I had been on the pill for a couple of years with no problems but suddenly I started having brown discharge and bleeding heavily and light off and on all the time. Got to the point where I constantly had to wear a panty liner because of it. I went to see my doctor and they changed my pill, and said it was because my body was rejecting the one I was on. It didn't matter how long I was on it for, but something just wasn't working for me. So could be something similar with you. Obviously it could be other things - but the doctor will be able to check it all out.
I mean i'm not a doctor so I do not want to try and diagnose your situation and make you more worrisome than you already are .... Just go to your doctor and find out what is taking place. I'll keep you in my prayers!
I stopped taking it now, im gna make an appiontment this week, hopefully its just the pill :/