Maternal & Child Community
I need help.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I need help.

I don't know to to explain this. This happened a while ago when I was with my ex boyfriend. I was about 18 years old. so it wasn't long ago, that was only about a year ago. We were sexually active, and i was a month late, which obviously kind of scared me. After I remember feeling pain one night. I had a feeling it had something to do with my ovarian cysts. i always have this really strong, sharp pain where my lower abdomen is. it feels like my insides are pulling and tearing apart. However this time was different. I remember trying to get to the bathroom, and with that pain it was always hard to walk. I was just going to go pee (this part is kind of hard to explain to people so i hope no one gets weirded out by this. i really need to know) and when i went, i felt like i blood clot feeling type thing come out. and a bunch of blood. I don't know what that was, and it looked weird, because it had a lot of tissue looking stuff around it? and it was huge, like bigger then a canadian toonie. Please help, it has been a long time but i feel like i need to know because i never seen that ever again since then. could it have been a miscarriage? ever since i noticed the pain is as sharp as ever and my stomach hurts a lot of the time. i don't understand.
See your doctor about the pain.  Even if it had been a miscarriage (and if you were having unprotected sex at the time, it could have been) you should not be suffering continuing pain from it now.
Thank you, i hope not i mean, i dont know it stresses me out and all, thank you for your advice.