I need help.
I don't know to to explain this. This happened a while ago when I was with my ex boyfriend. I was about 18 years old. so it wasn't long ago, that was only about a year ago. We were sexually active, and i was a month late, which obviously kind of scared me. After I remember feeling pain one night. I had a feeling it had something to do with my ovarian cysts. i always have this really strong, sharp pain where my lower abdomen is. it feels like my insides are pulling and tearing apart. However this time was different. I remember trying to get to the bathroom, and with that pain it was always hard to walk. I was just going to go pee (this part is kind of hard to explain to people so i hope no one gets weirded out by this. i really need to know) and when i went, i felt like i blood clot feeling type thing come out. and a bunch of blood. I don't know what that was, and it looked weird, because it had a lot of tissue looking stuff around it? and it was huge, like bigger then a canadian toonie. Please help, it has been a long time but i feel like i need to know because i never seen that ever again since then. could it have been a miscarriage? ever since i noticed the pain is as sharp as ever and my stomach hurts a lot of the time. i don't understand.
See your doctor about the pain.  Even if it had been a miscarriage (and if you were having unprotected sex at the time, it could have been) you should not be suffering continuing pain from it now.
Thank you, i hope not i mean, i dont know it stresses me out and all, thank you for your advice.