Maternal & Child Community
I started my period 4 day late could I still be pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I started my period 4 day late could I still be pregnant?

Ok My DH and I have desided to start trying for our second child about 2 mo. ago. I have had multiple signs & symptoms that I could be pregnant. My AF was 4 days late , but I got it today ( Light, I am usually heavy at first ). Is there any way I could still be pregnant? Or could I be spotting and cramping from implantation? I have taken 2 HPT and they both said BFN. I have read this in an artical " Implantation occurs normally around the time when you'd be expecting your period. This early stage of pregnancy can cause cramping and some spotting, but many moms-to-be feel no change (yet!) in their bodies " So my question is what do you guys think I should do? Wait it out? Take an other test? HELP???
Thanks,
LuvBeingAMommy22

Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I know a girl who fund out she was pregnant when she was 7mo along, she still had regular periods and no sign of pregnancy what so ever until she went to the doc for a yearly exam and found out, her belly didn't develop or anything but as soon as she found out, her belly grew to the regular size and everything (poor girl had the baby at 8mo so she only had a month to prepare)
Blank
142722_tn?1281537216
My sister worked with a girl that had her periods and was preggers.  It is rare that this happens.  If you want to know for sure, go get a blood test from the doctor.
Blank
My mom didn't know she was preggers with me until she was 5 months along. She was still getting her periods and had even gone to the dr. to have test (urine test) and the dr. told her she wasn't preggers. It is rare but it can definitely happen. I would go get a blood test; this is the only way to know 100%.

Good luck to you and extra sticky baby dust!!!!
Blank
Thank you guys soo much for the advice about this. I really hope I am pregnant still..lol And if I'm not will just have to keep on trying:) It will happen soon enough. But I will keep you guys posted.
Thanks Again,
LuvBeingAMommy22
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949