I there a chance a baby is mine?
I'm in a very stressful situation. My ex and I Has sex on March 11th 2013. Which was supposeibly the first day of her ovulation cycle. Well she told me she was pregnant treated me like it was mine. Well come to find out through one of her family members she was not sure it was 100% mine. So I confronted her, Well she came clean and said she had sex 4 or 5 days after me with her ex. Shes had u/s done one early to confirm she was pregnant. Then 2 weeks ago. Anyways she said the doc told her her conception date was the 15th or 16th of March. Im at odds with myself could it still be mine? I'm excitied and I'm hoping it is mine. Any help is greatly appericated. Just tired of stressing about it. Thanks
Oops I got the month wrong I meant May 11th 2013
Its really tough to say since she had sex with both of you so close together. Sperm can live for a few days inside a female so there its a chance baby is yours. Getting a paternity test is going to be the only way to know for sure.
Agreed with tomorrow a paternity test will be the only way to answer your question. I hope it is yours since you sound so excited.