I think I may be leaking amniotic fluid
For the past 3 days I've been leaking a clear substance. It's odderless and I really don't want to go to the hospital again this week. Does ANYONE know of any other ways to tell if it is really amniotic fluid. ?
I
Amniotic fluid has a sweet smell to it, compared to urine which smells like ammonia. Even though I know you don't want to, you really should go in and get checked out. Better to be safe. Good luck!
I do think you should go to the hospital to get checked out, especially for your unborn child's sake, no need to panic but at the same time know if you and your baby is ok don't wait it out another minute. All the best and keep me posted....
HI I AM 36 WEEKS PREGANT AN I AM LEAKING FLUID AN HAVE BEEN SINCE SATURDAY BUT TODAY WHEN I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE TOILET MY URINE SMELLS WEIRD . I WENT TO HOSPITAL SATURDAY AN THEY SAID IT WASNT MY AMNIOTIC FLUIDS BUT ITS STILL LEAKING AN NOW MY URINE SMELLS WEIRD DONT NO WHAT TO DO
I'm about seven weeks and today I noticed that I've been leaking some kind of fluid and I'm pretty sure that its not urine it doesn't stink and I've been having some cramping what do you think it is and what should I do
It could very well be nothing more than discharge. During pregnancy you have an increase in it. Cramping is also normal in early pregnancy and unless it's severe should be perfectly fine.
My. Fiancee is 38 weeks pregnant and she leaking animitic fluid what should we do ???