Maternal & Child Community
I think I'm pregnant but I'm on the pill

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hey,  I really think I gor pregnant while taking the pill (Have a bunch of symptoms).  My husband and I are happy and want to keep the baby (I it's the case).  I still have 2 pills to take on my pack before my period is due...should I take them or not?
If you truly think you're pregnant, I wouldn't take them. But my mom got pg on b/c and was taking b/c for 3 months because she didn't know. If your period is due in two days you could probaby take a test. Mine showed up the day before my period was due. Good Luck!
I got pregnant while i was on the pill. The ONLY reason i took a test was i was supposed to start my new pack the next day and since i had just gotten married 4 months before, i knew it was a SLIGHT possibility that i was pregnant. I didnt have any other symptoms though. I figured i would take the test and start the next day....but i was wrong...the test came back a BFP!!! I was so excited, afraid and upset at the same time. The pills didnt do any harm to my son who is about to be 15 months old (he was 10 weeks prematured due to toxemia). I agree with the above comment, dont take those 2 pills, get a test and take it. Make sure its the First Response or another that reads it early. Good Luck!!!!
Christina
If you truly believe you are pregnant I wouldn't even handle the pills.  You can absorb chemicals from medication through your skin and if this is what you want then why even take the chance.  I hope you get a positive result (if in fact it is your desire) and that you have a healthy happy baby.  Take a test ASAP and if necessary go see your doctor.  Keep us posted on the results and good luck!
I got pregnant with my daughter while on the pill. I had missed some pills the previous month due to taking painkillers after knee surgery. I started my pills up again the next month and took them like clockwork and we only BD once that month (I was in a big knee brace with stitches etc.) but I got pregnant anyway. I didn't have a clue until I was 6 weeks and the nausea hit me. I had a normal healthy full term pregnancy and my DD is perfect. That said I would test if I were you and not take the pills. Good luck!
i think i might be pregnant because i was taking antibiotics and i was told that my pill might not work. me and my boyfriend used contreception but the condom split. what does every one think?
should i do a test?
xx
im only 15 but i think im pregnant andd im really scared what my mum is going to say what shall i do :/
i've been on the cerazzette pill for two years, i have forgotten to take some pills, and i am scared that i am pregnant, i got the majority of the sympotoms; but i am too scared to do a test, i've been with my partner for 6 months and i haven't told him because i'm scared, i've got no one to talk to so i joiined this site, i really need help.