I think Riley's teeth are going to come in out of order ?
Riley has been teething for a good while now as most of you might remember some of my previous posts here.. But I noticed that when he chews on my finger, he has sort of like a pocket of softer tissue on his gums, sort of like a blister, I guess? I have read a lot about teething and read that this happens,  but the weird thing is that it's on his side teeth and not the ones in the front. Those seem to bother him the most, and he chews on stuff with those instead of his front teeth. When he was having teething pains for the very first time around 12 weeks, his gums were very red and irritated looking, where his bottom canine teeth will come in. I thought that was weird because I always read that the bottom front teeth are first, then the top front teeth, etc.

My mom said someone in our family had their teeth grow in out of order like that.. I didn't even know this was possible. Have you ever heard of it, and do you think it will cause future dental problems?
Nope. One of Aspen's canine teeth came in first instead of her top front ones. The doctor said that about 20% of babies have teeth come in out of order and that it won't effect them in the future.