I think i'm 8-9 weeks and the ultrasound says 6 weeks
Okay this is my first pregnancy first baby first experience in this at all. I found out I was pregnant on March 15 and my LMP was FEB 4th. Which would make me like ten weeks. But i had an ultrasound the 21 and they said the baby was only 5 and a half weeks. So that would make me almost 8 weeks now. But then I had my first official dr appt April 1 and the dr said that the ultrasound only showed about 5-6 weeks in size but thats impossible because i was hospitalized when i would have had to conceieve for two weeks so can the dr be wrong? Or is my baby is small? I'm just so confused because i know im farther then that. Does anyone have an answer or even thought on this?
by your lmp you would have been about 6 and a half weeks on the 21st of march so that is ok you may have ovulated later than you thought. Scans can be off by a week. That would mean you are now about 8 weeks pregnant. Because the baby is concieved roughly 2 weeks after your lmp you concieved somewhere around feb 18th or in the few days after that. the doc may be measuring the baby when he says 5-6 weeks in size but you are actually 7 or 8 weeks pregnant which is about right by your lmp. This all sounds perfectly normal to me. Good Luck I hope this helps you.